"My Song" evokes imigery of a journey in Antarctica

Kevin Baldwin

Jun 26, 2017, 2:06:55 PM6/26/17
From the first time I heard the instrumental part of "My Song", beginning with the sound of quiet breathing, it evoked imagery of entering a cave in Antarctica, and discovering an underground base of vastly superior beings and technology. That was a very long time ago, and I put it on a shelf in my mind marked "?". Mow, decades later, I'm entertaining possible connections between it, and the UFO phenomenon, The Book of Enoch, Antarctica conspiracies, etc.
Crazy? Absolutely! You?

wil_...@hotmail.com

Sep 19, 2018, 5:44:17 PM9/19/18
Em segunda-feira, 26 de junho de 2017 15:06:55 UTC-3, Kevin Baldwin escreveu:
> From the first time I heard the instrumental part of "My Song", beginning with the sound of quiet breathing, it evoked imagery of entering a cave in Antarctica, and discovering an underground base of vastly superior beings and technology. That was a very long time ago, and I put it on a shelf in my mind marked "?". Mow, decades later, I'm entertaining possible connections between it, and the UFO phenomenon, The Book of Enoch, Antarctica conspiracies, etc.
> Crazy? Absolutely! You?

We all have a bigger mind to access. So, you can have remote visions. And Pinder maybe has his extra connections, not consciously, but leading him, inspiring him. I always felt this exploring spirit in the old Moodies albuns and I kept my search for the "out and in" true. Yesterday I saw a article about the close encounter that the Moodies had in 1966. They changed their sound after that.. See http://culturalmarxism.net/the-moody-blues-and-the-ufos/