A Prayer for Helen Lindhout

Joe Haines

Aug 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/15/00
Hi everyone. I just spoke with Helen Lindhout, author of the book "Beyond
the Threshold of a Dream", which is a poetic book with Justin Hayward as the
character (for those of you who are not familiar). Anyway, she just found
out that her bone marrow is not functioning correctly. She is very ill and
in a lot of pain. If those of you that are religious would add her to your
prayer list, I think that would be a wonderful thing. She is a very lovely
person with a big heart.

"Saying it with Love",
Vicki (newhorizon40)

Sky Voice

Aug 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/15/00
Fairy dust...

Deep Peace

Sky Voice
The Wizard of IS

"Joe Haines" <pia...@intrepid.net> wrote in message

Stephane

Aug 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/19/00
I'm with you here too Helen.

Peace,
Stephane

"Brice Warnick" <Bri...@webtv.net> wrote in message
> Joe,
> Our prayers are with Helen. If she has any of "Beyond The
> Threshold Of A Dream" books I for one would pay dearly for it as I am
> sure many of us would.
> I don't know her financial situation but this could help.
> If she is O.K. money wise it would help to transmit the ideas and
> feelings she was conveying in writing the book.

Brice Warnick

Aug 19, 2000, 6:02:11 AM8/19/00
Message has been deleted

helen.l...@gmail.com

Oct 1, 2014, 9:39:53 AM10/1/14
I do not know who Joe Haines is, and I have certainly never spoken to him! Please remove this entire chain. It is utter nonsense and abuse of my privacy. Thank you! Helen Lindhout