Mario Frangoulis

Stephane

Jan 8, 2003, 10:08:09 PM1/8/03
from Sony:

WIRETAP WEEKLY

Volume 8, Number 1
January 8, 2003 - December 14, 2002

* New MARIO FRANGOULIS Yahoo Instant Messenger for Windows PC
If you're a Windows PC user, pick up the new Mario Frangoulis Yahoo Instant
Messenger (IMV) Template. Includes audio, video, contest, and buy links.
http://messenger.yahoo.com/messenger/imv/mariofrangoulis.html

Kelly Ditmars

Jan 8, 2003, 11:49:40 PM1/8/03
Does anybody know where or how, I can write or email Mario Frangoulis?
Any information would be greatly appreciated?

Thanks a bunch!
Love,
Kelly xx

PixieGlue

Jan 9, 2003, 5:44:54 AM1/9/03
Just try...
www.mariofrangoulis.com

Simply.

Hugs, Kelly

PixieGlue, as glue...LOL

Kelly Ditmars

Jan 10, 2003, 5:12:22 AM1/10/03
Thanx Pixie sweetie :-) we'll see where that one goes.....

jenny

Jan 10, 2003, 9:54:01 AM1/10/03
The version of "Skimming Stones" on the Mario Frangoulis cd is "Non
Sara". In the cd liner notes, it gives English translations to the
songs in Italian/Greek. The translation for "Non Sara" does not have
the same lyrics as "Skimming Stones" but the music is the same. Also
liner notes credit Phil Palmer for the music.

Jenny

joy

Jan 18, 2003, 12:27:27 PM1/18/03
Kelly,

have you any luck with Mario Frangoulis' website?

if interested, join us in our MF BB which you will find at this
website.

they are a wonderful group, very animated and informative too, all
about Mario Frangoulis other careers - actor, stage performer and even
a poet.
Find these all out in his website.

Hope you got his Sometimes I Dream CD. There are English translations
in the liner. If you get his video, subtitles in English are included
too.

His other CD's (recorded earlier - 1998 and 2001 are FENGARI
EROTEVMENO and ACROPOLIS CONCERT, live recordings showcasing his
verstatility as a performer. His songs are more varied, from musicals,
French, lots of Greek songs, beautiful melodies, more English and some
more Italian and Spanish songs.
Amazon has the FE, the Acropolis, I got from our bookstore (Borders).
Hope you enjoy his music as much as I do.

Best regards,

Joy

maimin...@gmail.com

May 18, 2015, 4:40:25 AM5/18/15
I AGREE TO JENNY AND THANK YOU, JENNY.
I FEEL UNFAIR TO JUSTIN HAYWARD.

maimin...@gmail.com

May 18, 2015, 4:44:25 AM5/18/15
WHY THE SONG "NON SARA" IS CREDITED TO PHIL PALMER AND NICCOLO AGLIARDI?
I HAVE NEVER HEARD THAT PHIL PALMER WROTE THIS SONG UNTIL THE DISTRIBUTION OF THIS CD.
CAN ANYONE GIVE ME AN ANSWER?

maimin...@gmail.com

May 18, 2015, 4:46:02 AM5/18/15
IN FACT "NON SARA" AND "SKIMMING STONE", IN ENGLISH, IS BY JUSTIN HAYWARD.
IT IS POSTED IN YOUTUBE, AND ANYONE CAN CHECK THIS OUT.

J Blough

Oct 18, 2015, 12:24:04 AM10/18/15
maimin...@gmail.com wrote:

>IN FACT "NON SARA" AND "SKIMMING STONE", IN ENGLISH, IS BY JUSTIN HAYWARD.
>IT IS POSTED IN YOUTUBE, AND ANYONE CAN CHECK THIS OUT.

WHY THE SONG "NON SARA" IS CREDITED TO PHIL PALMER AND NICCOLO AGLIARDI?
I HAVE NEVER HEARD THAT PHIL PALMER WROTE THIS SONG UNTIL THE
DISTRIBUTION OF HIS CD.