Oka crisis (Quebec, Canada) in the summer of 1990. The media covered up another crisis taking place at the same time

Steve Brown

Oct 19, 2021, 7:10:05 PM10/19/21
Translated by Google Translate

"Murders ordered by the governments of Ottawa and Washington"

The media covered up another crisis, closely affecting the National Assembly of Quebec, during which there were two murders and one attempted murder.

The photo shows an alleged victim. The unfortunate victim who started it all. 30 years of crisis.

What will be told here will surprise and especially shock the people of Quebec, Canada and possibly the world.

This is a scandal that closely affects the National Assembly of Quebec and the government of Ottawa.

What happened ?

https://charbonneau-gomery-corruption-canada.blogspot.com/2021/10/oka-crisis-quebec-canada-in-summer-of.html

Psychedelics Home

Oct 10, 2022, 6:16:25 PM10/10/22
Buy Groovy Dancing Bear Blotter perforated sheet paper psychedelic
https://psychedelicshome.live/product/groovy-dancing-bear-blotter/#gsc.tab=0
GROOVY BEAR BLOTTER

Highest quality print (from professional offset printer, not inkjet)

The blotter art is 7.5 inches X 7.5 inches.

Perforated perfectly into 900 squares “tabs”

Hi, I am Zane Kesey, I own Key-Z Productions. I guarantee satisfaction with all orders, including ebay auctions. If you have any problem at all please send me a message through ebay. You can combine shipping on items that are similar to each other before paying by using the “add to cart” button.

My blotter collection has grown tremendously over the last couple years because I am one of the few (only a couple) in the world to own a “perforation machine”. I often trade with artist who want to have me perforate their designs for free in exchange for giving me some of their finished blotters. If you are interested in blotter perforation prices for your art then find me at Key-Z Productions.

This blotter is for ART ! Blotter art has become highly collectable over the last 15 years or so and has been proven to be completely legal because… it IS only art!

Thank you, and “stay on the bus!”

Zane Kesey

International Buyers – Please Note:

https://psychedelicshome.live/product-category/dried-magic-mushrooms/#gsc.tab=0

Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility.

Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.

https://psychedelicshome.live/product/aaa-blue-punishers/
https://psychedelicshome.live/product/texas-penis-envy/
https://psychedelicshome.live/product/mdma-crystal/
https://psychedelicshome.live/product/shroomies-cookies-and-cream/