"Ode to My Favorite Beer": Black Crowes, "Remedy"

1 view

Jeffrey Rubard

Nov 14, 2022, 3:49:44 PM11/14/22
Baby, baby, why can't you sit still?
Who killed that bird out on your window sill?
Are you the reason that he broke his back?
Tell me, did I see you baby laugh about that?

If I come on like a dream
Will you let me show you what I mean?
Will you let me come on inside?
Will you let it slide?

Can I have some remedy? (All I want is a remedy)
Remedy for me, please (for all of the things I really do need)
If I'd some remedy (ooh, I'd take another one)
I'd take enough to please me

Baby, baby, why you dye your hair?
Why you always keeping with your mother's dare?
So, baby, why's who's who? Oh, babe, I know you too
Tell me, did the other children scold on you?

If I come on like a dream
Ooh, will you let me show you what I mean?
Will you let me come on inside?
Oh, will you let it slide?

Can I have some remedy? (All I want is a remedy)
Remedy for me, please (for all of the things I really do need)
If I'd some remedy (I'd surely take another)
I'd take enough to please me

I need a remedy, huh, yeah, for what is ailing me
You see, huh, I need a remedy, but what is ailing me?
I need a remedy, yeah, for what is ailing me
If I'd only had a remedy, you see, I'll find it
You see, baby, I want it, you see, I'll find it
Oh, I really want, really want it
Can I have some remedy?
Remedy for me, please
If I'd some remedy