Anyone else think Bobby Steele is a gimpy bitch

Maddrox66

Feb 29, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/29/00
I'm sure some of you will have nothing better to do but flame me after you read
this, but just think about it.

Does anyone else on think Bobby Steele does nothing but cry and moan like a
little bitch? What Jerry said in his update is so fucking true. Bobby your
whole life is to do nothing but bash Jerry and talk about how Jerry messed over
you. You want everybody to feel sorry for you. Poor Bobby Steele boo hoo.
Another thing, some of you may say Jerry is just in it for the money by selling
7''s for $10, but take at look at Bobby's web site, he sells a fucking 25
minutes video for $20. That doesn't sound like much of a better deal to me!!!
Bobby you whore the misfits name more than anyone. Every damn flyer for one of
your shows says and I quote "Featuring ex-misfit Bobby Steele," now if that
isn't considered riding the misfits coatails I don't know what is.

And for the record Bobby, explain to us all how you can tour and jump around
on stage playing "punk" shows, yet you can't get off your ass to work a job. I
think McDonalds is hiring.

richie

amipsycho

Feb 29, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/29/00
>And for the record Bobby, explain to us all how you can tour and jump around
>on stage playing "punk" shows, yet you can't get off your ass to work a job.

Yeah and I thought that Bobby wasn't receiving his fair share from his days as
a Fit, but Jerry stated that he is receivng royalties from Caroline REcords.
What about that?

TVCasulty

Feb 29, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/29/00
>I'm sure some of you will have nothing better to do but flame me after you
>read
>this, but just think about it.
>
>Does anyone else on think Bobby Steele does nothing but cry and moan like a
>little bitch? What Jerry said in his update is so fucking true. Bobby your
>whole life is to do nothing but bash Jerry and talk about how Jerry messed
>over
>you. You want everybody to feel sorry for you. Poor Bobby Steele boo hoo.
>Another thing, some of you may say Jerry is just in it for the money by
>selling
>7''s for $10, but take at look at Bobby's web site, he sells a fucking 25
>minutes video for $20. That doesn't sound like much of a better deal to
>me!!!
>Bobby you whore the misfits name more than anyone. Every damn flyer for one
>of
>your shows says and I quote "Featuring ex-misfit Bobby Steele," now if that
>isn't considered riding the misfits coatails I don't know what is.
>
>And for the record Bobby, explain to us all how you can tour and jump around
>on stage playing "punk" shows, yet you can't get off your ass to work a job.
>think McDonalds is hiring.

Really!!!

Scott

Feb 29, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/29/00

After hearing Bobby's response from HK, I do agree with you. He is
nothing more than a whiny little bitch.

-Scott

http://members.xoom.com/SkutPunk/

"If voting could really change things, it would be illegal."

larryzee

Feb 29, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/29/00
IDIOT!! IF BOBBY STEELE HAD EVER MADE WHAT HE IS DUE FROM
MISFITS EX COLLEAGUES, THEN MAYBE HE WOULD'NT NEED TO 'WHORE'
HIMSELF AS AN EX MISFIT..AND CHILD THAT YOU ARE, AT LEAST HE WAS
A MISFIT, WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU? YOU MOAN ABOUT SOMEONE WHO HAS
SOLD 50,000 RECORDS BY MAILORDER AND AT GIGS OF ONE RELEASE,
WHAT HAVE YOU EVER ACHIEVED? AL 'LARRY TALBOT' SLAMMER.

larryzee

Feb 29, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/29/00
FURTHERMORE...JERRY SPEAKS OF BOBBY STEELE AS A SOURCE OF
RUMOUR, WASN'T IT JERRY WHO REMOVED BOBBY BY RUMOUR OF HIS DRUG
USE..? IF BOBBY IS DEFRAUDING THE US GOVT. OF WELFARE DOLLARS,
SO FUCKING WHAT? I THOUGHT PUNK WAS ANTI GOVT.? HAVE YOU KIDS
FORGOTTEN THAT PUNKS USED TO LIE CHEAT AND STEAL TO SURVIVE? OH
SORRY, FORGOT, YOU SHITHEADS WERE NOT EVEN BORN BACK IN THE BORN
TO LOSE PUNK ERA...ME AND BOBBY WERE..I SAW THE MISFITS IN 79 IN
ENGLAND..YOU LITTLE MTV GENERATION KIDS ARE PROBABLY ALL O.K.,
BUT DONT COP AN ATTITUDE FOR BOBBY'S SELF PROMOTION..AT LEAST HE
IS DOING HIS MUSIC..LONG LIVE BOBBY.. AND EVEN JERRY DID NOT
HAVE THE BAD GRACE TO INSULT BOBBY AS A 'GIMP'..THINK ABOUT IT
KID.

larryzee

Feb 29, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/29/00
FURTHER.. JERRY IS A RICH ROCKER..BOBBY IS POOR..WHO WOULD NOT
WHORE THEIR MUSIC WHEN ITS UNHEARD ON THE RADIO? AND WHEN DID A
PERSON LIKE JERRY GET THIS POOR ATTITUDE TO DISABILITY AND
PEOPLE SCAMMIN' ON WELFARE AND DISABILITY..WHAT HAPPENED TO PRE
MTV, GENERATION PUNKERS RIPPING OFF TO LIVE..POOR US GOVT.
LOSING ITS TAX DOLLARS TO SUPPORT BOBBY STEELES' CAREER? SO
FUCKING WHAT..PUNK USED TO BE ALL ABOUT SURVIVAL, THE CLASH, SEX
PISTOLS, DAMNED, ETC ALL USED TO BE ON THE ENGLISH EQUIVALENT OF
WELFARE WHEN THEY WERE TOURING AND BECOMING KNOWN..NOBODY HERE
IN ENGLAND TAKES SUCH A TIGHT ASSED ATTITUDE..YOUR GOVT. IS THE
THIEF, AND SO IS ITS FLAG WAVING NEW JERSEY MORON METAL FANS
LIKE JERRY ONLY..ONCE A PUNK, NOW A RICH SHIT..NUFF SAID, STOP
DEFENDING A RICH SHIT.

Nearwidow

Feb 29, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/29/00
Bobby is indeed disabled: he's got a neurological disorder that's
potentially fatal (spina bifida). He's defrauding nobody of anything.

larryzee <larrytalbo...@netscape.net.invalid> wrote in message

> FURTHER.. JERRY IS A RICH ROCKER..BOBBY IS POOR..WHO WOULD NOT
> WHORE THEIR MUSIC WHEN ITS UNHEARD ON THE RADIO? AND WHEN DID A
> PERSON LIKE JERRY GET THIS POOR ATTITUDE TO DISABILITY AND
> PEOPLE SCAMMIN' ON WELFARE AND DISABILITY..WHAT HAPPENED TO PRE
> MTV, GENERATION PUNKERS RIPPING OFF TO LIVE..POOR US GOVT.
> LOSING ITS TAX DOLLARS TO SUPPORT BOBBY STEELES' CAREER? SO
> FUCKING WHAT..PUNK USED TO BE ALL ABOUT SURVIVAL, THE CLASH, SEX
> PISTOLS, DAMNED, ETC ALL USED TO BE ON THE ENGLISH EQUIVALENT OF
> WELFARE WHEN THEY WERE TOURING AND BECOMING KNOWN..NOBODY HERE
> IN ENGLAND TAKES SUCH A TIGHT ASSED ATTITUDE..YOUR GOVT. IS THE
> THIEF, AND SO IS ITS FLAG WAVING NEW JERSEY MORON METAL FANS
> LIKE JERRY ONLY..ONCE A PUNK, NOW A RICH SHIT..NUFF SAID, STOP
> DEFENDING A RICH SHIT.

I don't know about rich, but I do know spoiled when I see it. Takes one to
know one.

xXx
---
Empress of Meow
nrw...@mpinet.net
news: alt.tasteless
http://www.sickestsites.com

"Video meliora proboque; deteriora sequor."
[I see the good and value it; I follow the bad]
--Ovid

fearlesshero

Mar 1, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/1/00
79? Wow. That means you're and old fuck. Standing up for poor, unfortunate
little Bobby is just so nice of you.
Words to live by: "Bobby Steele is an asshole fucking cunt..." (Glenn
Danzig)
If poor Bobby is receiving government money because he's a fucking cripple
that's one thing. If he makes money on his own by being a self employed
entrepreneur, he should have to pay like the rest of the world, disability
or not. Fairs fair after all.
fh

> FURTHERMORE...JERRY SPEAKS OF BOBBY STEELE AS A SOURCE OF
> RUMOUR, WASN'T IT JERRY WHO REMOVED BOBBY BY RUMOUR OF HIS DRUG
> USE..? IF BOBBY IS DEFRAUDING THE US GOVT. OF WELFARE DOLLARS,
> SO FUCKING WHAT? I THOUGHT PUNK WAS ANTI GOVT.? HAVE YOU KIDS
> FORGOTTEN THAT PUNKS USED TO LIE CHEAT AND STEAL TO SURVIVE? OH
> SORRY, FORGOT, YOU SHITHEADS WERE NOT EVEN BORN BACK IN THE BORN
> TO LOSE PUNK ERA...ME AND BOBBY WERE..I SAW THE MISFITS IN 79 IN
> ENGLAND..YOU LITTLE MTV GENERATION KIDS ARE PROBABLY ALL O.K.,
> BUT DONT COP AN ATTITUDE FOR BOBBY'S SELF PROMOTION..AT LEAST HE
> IS DOING HIS MUSIC..LONG LIVE BOBBY.. AND EVEN JERRY DID NOT
> HAVE THE BAD GRACE TO INSULT BOBBY AS A 'GIMP'..THINK ABOUT IT
> KID.

swhi...@my-deja.com

Mar 1, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/1/00
In article <06e39faa...@usw-ex0102-014.remarq.com>,

larryzee <larrytalbo...@netscape.net.invalid> wrote:
> FURTHERMORE...JERRY SPEAKS OF BOBBY STEELE AS A SOURCE OF
> RUMOUR, WASN'T IT JERRY WHO REMOVED BOBBY BY RUMOUR OF HIS DRUG
> USE..? IF BOBBY IS DEFRAUDING THE US GOVT. OF WELFARE DOLLARS,
> SO FUCKING WHAT? I THOUGHT PUNK WAS ANTI GOVT.? HAVE YOU KIDS
> FORGOTTEN THAT PUNKS USED TO LIE CHEAT AND STEAL TO SURVIVE? OH
> SORRY, FORGOT, YOU SHITHEADS WERE NOT EVEN BORN BACK IN THE BORN
> TO LOSE PUNK ERA...ME AND BOBBY WERE..I SAW THE MISFITS IN 79 IN
> ENGLAND..YOU LITTLE MTV GENERATION KIDS ARE PROBABLY ALL O.K.,
> BUT DONT COP AN ATTITUDE FOR BOBBY'S SELF PROMOTION..AT LEAST HE
> IS DOING HIS MUSIC..LONG LIVE BOBBY.. AND EVEN JERRY DID NOT
> HAVE THE BAD GRACE TO INSULT BOBBY AS A 'GIMP'..THINK ABOUT IT
> KID.
>
> * Sent from RemarQ http://www.remarq.com The Internet's Discussion
Network *
> The fastest and easiest way to search and participate in Usenet -
Free!

Wow man, you were lucky! They only played one show in England that year!

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

larryzee

Mar 2, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/2/00
I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT TAXES..BUT I KNOW A LOT OF PEOPLE ARE
AGAINST PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES BECAUSE THEY NEVER TAKE THEM
SERIOUSLY...TAKE SOME TIME OUT TO UNDERSTAND THE WELFARE LAWS
THAT STOP PEOPLE WORKING IN PHYSICAL ENVIRONMENTS BECAUSE THEY
WILL TAKE WHAT LITTLE MONEY THEY HAVE AWAY..ALSO, IF YOU DONT
BELIEVE THAT THE WELFARE SYSTEM CAN FAIL, WHY ARE THERE SO MANY
PEOPLE SLEEPING ON THE STREETS WHO ARE BOTH OR PHYSICALY OR
MENTALLY DISABLED? THINK ABOUT IT..AS FOR MY OWN AGE I AM 35, IF
THAT'S OLD TO YOU I APOLOGISE FOR BEING BORN IN 1964, BUT NOT
FOR BEING BORN..I AM OLDER BUT BY NO MEANS THEREFORE NATURALLY
LESSER THAN YOU BECAUSE I AM PROBABLY A FEW YRS OLDER..GLENN AND
BOBBY PROBABLY STILL DISLIKE EACH OTHER WHICH IS A PRIVATE
MATTER BETWEEN THEM AND NOT FOR YOU TO QUOTE..ITS A SHAME THAT
THE CURRENT MISFITS CREATE THEIR OWN CONTROVERSY..COULD IT BE
FOR FREE PUBLICITY?

larryzee

Mar 2, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/2/00
YEAH.. I WAS A RAW 15 YR OLD PUNKER.. IT WAS GOOD..THE DAMNED
WERE ALSO TERRIFIC THEN..STILL THERE ARE SOME GOOD BANDS TODAY
THAT ARE JUST AS GOOD, EVEN BETTER..CHEERS..

Lee Atherton

Mar 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/3/00
I seriously doubt Bobby's Disability checks are anything great if they are
anything like welfare and social security benefits. Hey when you die the
man gives you $250 dollars!!!! Oh boy that will get you a hole in the ground
and a plywood box. All that after almost 50 of 15% or more of your
paychecks going to pay for planes so they bomb some brown people! Cause
that's what were good at!! The official white out for the World!!

Karloft

Mar 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/4/00
>The official white out for the World!!

...Speaking of ignorance......

Pieces....
(....little itsy-bitsy ones)
sluggo

JOSETTE

Mar 6, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/6/00
Personally I think Bobby is REALLY hot....he know it I am sure.
I just LOVE to be near him....he has the sexest eyes and wicked
smile....and even when he's not it's like he's talking
dirty.......very sexy.

themotherchick

Jul 8, 2021, 7:20:51 PM7/8/21
Collects SSD as his 'real name'... then parades around like a rockstar, as BS... seriously...

Blueshirt

Jul 22, 2021, 7:08:03 PM7/22/21
Is Bobby Steele still alive? I haven't heard much about him in years. I
bet he's pissed they left him out of the 'Original Misfits' reunion
shows. Then again, he's not good enough to string Doyle's guitar, let
alone be on a stage with Glenn and Jerry trying to actually play one!