Don't miss your chance to bid on my extremely rare Horror Business 7". Only 2000 ever pressed.

Barry

Apr 1, 2012, 11:24:12 PM4/1/12
Misfits Fans, Don't miss your chance to bid on my extremely rare
Horror Business 7". Only 2000 ever pressed. Near mint, in my
possession for over 15 years and never played.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/251032498795?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1586.l2649

Misfits Horror Business - Extremely Rare 7" Yellow Vinyl EP

Horror Business · 7" EP · August 1979
Plan 9 Records PL1009
2000 copies pressed. Yellow vinyl.
(A) PL 1009 A (B) PL 1009B

I have had this record in my possession for over 15 years and never
played it. The jacket show some signs of age but is in very good
condition, the original dust jacket is in near mint condition. The
album itself is in near mint condition.