GRIMM'S MISFITS AUCTION RETURNS!

jo...@grimmsmisfitsauction.com

Jan 10, 2009, 3:30:19 PM1/10/09
That's right, after six years of inactivity Grimm's Misfits Auction
has finally returned! It's back and BIGGER than ever!

www.grimmsmisfitsauction.com

The web site is up but none of the items are listed just yet (it's
going to take me weeks to put it all together!). For now you can check
out all the categories of items that will be available and read
through the auction rules and bidding criteria (they are slightly
different from previous years). Be sure to click on the eBay links as
there are many items listed there right now and a lot more on the way.
Even if you are not looking to buy anything currently, I've added some
interesting history to many of the common items listed on eBay that
you may want to read. Rocky (Jerry and Doyle's brother) is posting up
a bunch of items as well.

I'll let you know as I near completion of the massive list of items
and when bidding will begin.