Amarok

L Mossford

Jun 14, 2011, 5:57:02 PM6/14/11
I just had a flashback. When I listened to Amarok on cassette, wasn't there
two versions. One on side one and a different one on side two?

lawrence

Covenant

Jun 15, 2011, 1:28:43 PM6/15/11

"L Mossford" <lmoss...@shaw.ca> wrote in message

>I just had a flashback. When I listened to Amarok on cassette, wasn't there
>two versions. One on side one and a different one on side two?

Hmm..
Not that *I* am aware of.

The only Oldfield related cassette oddity is that Platinum has more chance
of being the *original* press with the original *Sally*, than not.

--
Covenant
A Man With Far Too Much Time On His Hands

L Mossford

Jun 15, 2011, 3:19:18 PM6/15/11

"Covenant" wrote in message news:UY5Kp.7530$fQ4....@newsfe16.ams2...

Of course, it would have been a Canadian release

Lawrence

Covenant

Jun 17, 2011, 3:59:43 AM6/17/11

"L Mossford" <lmoss...@shaw.ca> wrote in message

Theres always the possibility that side one is *side one* and side two is
*side two*
IE, not the full hour on one side. (Which would be unusual for a cassette)

So, they WOULD be different on each side.

L Mossford

Jun 17, 2011, 1:46:18 PM6/17/11

"Covenant" wrote in message news:vPDKp.4513$wK7....@newsfe13.ams2...

Dare I go down to the basement and search for it among all those spiders and
sKorpions. I know I'll find my long untouched vinyl Boxed with the "escher
type" graphic on the front. Also a shocking pink vinyl copy of Dollie
Parton's "Baby I'm Burnin'". This could really be the start of something
big.

Lawrence

Covenant

Jun 19, 2011, 8:47:01 AM6/19/11

"L Mossford" <lmoss...@shaw.ca> wrote in message

SEIZE THE DAY !!

;' )

(Just not a sKorpion!)

I am a Gorilla

Jun 26, 2011, 5:02:22 AM6/26/11
On Fri, 17 Jun 2011 10:46:18 -0700, "L Mossford" <lmoss...@shaw.ca>
wrote (weird quoting semi-fixed!):

>"Covenant" wrote in message news:vPDKp.4513$wK7....@newsfe13.ams2...
>
>>Theres always the possibility that side one is *side one* and side
>>two is *side two*
>>IE, not the full hour on one side. (Which would be unusual for a
>>cassette) So, they WOULD be different on each side.
>>

>Dare I go down to the basement

Dare! Dare!

>and search for it among all those spiders and sKorpions. I know I'll
>find my long untouched vinyl Boxed with the "escher type" graphic
>on the front. Also a shocking pink vinyl copy of Dollie Parton's
>"Baby I'm Burnin'". This could really be the start of something big.
>Lawrence

Be aware that the shocking pink vinyl LP probably has different songs
on each side too. Those on side 1 will be the side 1 songs, whilst the
side 2 songs will be situated on side 1. Hope this helps.

L Mossford

Jul 6, 2011, 12:41:25 PM7/6/11

"I am a Gorilla" wrote in message

Dare! Dare!