So... Do we think Mike has just let himself vanish into the spanish countryside and into retirement?

Covenant

Mar 13, 2011, 6:29:29 PM3/13/11

Subject says it all really....

--
Covenant
A Man With Far Too Much Time On His Hands

Wayfarer

Mar 15, 2011, 11:41:43 AM3/15/11
On Mar 13, 6:29 pm, "Covenant"

Spanish countryside?

Nope, he's currently living in Bahamas :-D

-- Wayfarer
http://www.thewayfarer.info
http://www.amadian.com

------------
Venta de instrumentos musicales: Tienda Thomann España
http://tiendathomann.es
------------

Covenant

Mar 15, 2011, 2:26:20 PM3/15/11
Yeah.. Spanish Bahamas!

(I dunno WHAT I was thinking!!!!)

--
Covenant
A Man Doesn't Know WHAT He Was Thinking

"Wayfarer" <jllo...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Platinumnut

Mar 16, 2011, 3:40:49 PM3/16/11
On Sun, 13 Mar 2011 22:29:29 -0000, "Covenant"
<covenantWITH...@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:

>Subject says it all really....

The fire no longer resides in him. A broken man, he now stumbles,
tuneless, through life. I just can't understand it. He could always do
'Hergest Ridge II', and all that.

Albédo Muzik

Mar 24, 2011, 2:10:07 PM3/24/11
"Platinumnut" :

> The fire no longer resides in him. A broken man, he now stumbles,
> tuneless, through life. I just can't understand it. He could always do
> 'Hergest Ridge II', and all that.

He's been working on the Deluxe TB and HR and O, hasn't he? Maybe reliving his
past is what gets him through the day these days?
On another note I *just* bought The Essential DVD quite legitly from Amazon! I
was surprised there was a legit version at all, and watching it I find that it's
subtitled in some Oriental language. Didn't know Amazon were dealings
bootlegs...
Regards from France.
--
a.