Mike at Olympic Ceremony

GordonWT

Jul 29, 2012, 7:47:52 AM7/29/12
I haven't dropped into this group for over a year but thought I would have a
look at all the posts about Mike's incredibly rare appearance.

Awww there isn't any.....till now ;)

Markus K.

Jul 30, 2012, 6:07:32 AM7/30/12
29.7.2012 14:47, GordonWT kirjoitti:> I haven't dropped into this group
for over a year but thought I would
> have a look at all the posts about Mike's incredibly rare appearance.
>
> Awww there isn't any.....till now ;)

Yep. Nothing much happening here.

Then again who uses newsgroups anymore? ;-)

The Amarok Mailing List and of course Tubular.Net have been more active
lately.

There are some download links for audio/video in case someone completely
missed it or just wants to re-live it once (or twice) more:

http://tubular.net/forums/mike-oldfield-in-london-for-this-friday--?act=ST;f=41;t=10746

I think the music worked pretty well for the show.

Markus K.

A man with an opinion on the performance

Joe Covenant Lamb

Jul 31, 2012, 4:11:36 AM7/31/12

"Markus K." wrote in message news:A1tRr.18538$ck7....@uutiset.elisa.fi...
--------------------------------------

Hmmmmmmmmmm
I wonder of I already HAD you on the COtCSig list???
;' )

Mike's performance was excellent...
Shame you hardly got to bloody SEE him!

Covenant
A Man With Far Too Much Time On His Hands

Andrew Hodgson

Aug 3, 2012, 12:55:40 PM8/3/12
On Mon, 30 Jul 2012 13:07:32 +0300, "Markus K." <sp...@spam.spam>
wrote:

>29.7.2012 14:47, GordonWT kirjoitti:> I haven't dropped into this group
>for over a year but thought I would
> > have a look at all the posts about Mike's incredibly rare appearance.
> >
> > Awww there isn't any.....till now ;)
>
>Yep. Nothing much happening here.
>
>Then again who uses newsgroups anymore? ;-)
>
>The Amarok Mailing List and of course Tubular.Net have been more active
>lately.
>
>There are some download links for audio/video in case someone completely
>missed it or just wants to re-live it once (or twice) more:
>
>http://tubular.net/forums/mike-oldfield-in-london-for-this-friday--?act=ST;f=41;t=10746

Thanks for those, I was going to post something similar but didn't get
enough round tuits! Hopefully it will be out on DVD at some point
soon.

I did get an email from Amazon with another compilation album out and
wondered whether he was going to be up to anything.

Nice to see others here very occasionally, wonder whether Usenet will
be dead by the time his next album is out!

Andrew.

Markus K.

Aug 3, 2012, 3:49:07 PM8/3/12
31.7.2012 11:11, Joe Covenant Lamb kirjoitti:

> Hmmmmmmmmmm
> I wonder of I already HAD you on the COtCSig list???
> ;' )

Number 75, October-November 1999 or so...

;)