Into the Woods

ally...@gmail.com

Jun 24, 2016, 7:43:42 PM6/24/16
Anybody else think that this is the best thing they've ever heard?

KevinDouglasPhD

Jun 25, 2016, 5:53:21 PM6/25/16
On Friday, June 24, 2016 at 4:43:42 PM UTC-7, ally...@gmail.com wrote:
> Anybody else think that this is the best thing they've ever heard?

Do you mean 'In The Trees'? Into the Woods was a pretty disappointing Meryl Streep movie... I was actually thinking that parts of 'In The Trees' wouldn't be out of place in a Stephen Sondheim musical, funnily enough.

Ori

Jun 25, 2016, 8:01:51 PM6/25/16
I thought it was a reference to a Kate Bush reference to a 1957 British horror film.