Favorite Scambot 2 Track?

ally...@gmail.com

Aug 12, 2016, 2:18:41 PM8/12/16
This album is so ridiculously good.

I would have to pick In the Trees as my favorite. It simply contains everything I could ask for in a song. In fact, starting at 8:40 is maybe the most perfect riff/vocal wonder I've ever heard, it brings tears to my eyes.

What's everyone's favorite? Mike, do you have a favorite?

KevinDouglasPhD

Aug 15, 2016, 7:19:39 PM8/15/16
I like 'em all, but I consider Constructed to be especially wonderful. I think the lyric structure is so outside Mike's usual (dense) style. Waiting two bars just to hear "Mmmmm" to resolve the verses... what?!

Mike Keneally

Aug 15, 2016, 8:47:04 PM8/15/16
Definitely like both "Trees" and "Constructed," they are both in the upper echelon of songs on the album, but I think maybe my favorite (today) is "Freezer Burn." When I look at all the titles, that's the one I crave most to hear right now, so maybe that means it's my favorite - but I'm sure it changes all the time. "Freezer Burn" takes me to the most unearthly places of all of them though. (So does "Tom" on Inkling.)

Ori

Aug 28, 2016, 5:52:19 PM8/28/16
Oh, it might be too early for me to have a favorite. Maybe Freezer Burn.