Is it completely wrong

Ori

Sep 30, 2015, 1:12:48 PM9/30/15
...to want to hear a collaboration between Mike and Reggie Watts probably more than anything else right now?

KevinDouglasPhD

Oct 1, 2015, 5:55:24 PM10/1/15
Not wrong, but possibly fantastical. I can think of wronger collaborations.

Ori

Oct 2, 2015, 9:49:25 AM10/2/15
On Thursday, October 1, 2015 at 3:55:24 PM UTC-6, KevinDouglasPhD wrote:
> Not wrong, but possibly fantastical. I can think of wronger collaborations.

Ted Nugent and Bernie Sanders?

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Oct 4, 2015, 11:51:06 AM10/4/15
Ori <ma...@oripessach.com> wrote in
Cannibal Corpse and Taylor Swift?

"Nutrinos (sic) are one of the key understanding to this idea. This is how
most aliens traverse the multiverse at this time." - Edmo on a full
delusional ride in his own created reality.

Ori

Oct 6, 2015, 11:51:42 PM10/6/15
On Sunday, October 4, 2015 at 9:51:06 AM UTC-6, Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:
> Ori <ma...@oripessach.com> wrote in
>
> > On Thursday, October 1, 2015 at 3:55:24 PM UTC-6, KevinDouglasPhD
> > wrote:
> >> Not wrong, but possibly fantastical. I can think of wronger
> >> collaborations.
> >
> > Ted Nugent and Bernie Sanders?
>
> Cannibal Corpse and Taylor Swift?

I would think Kanye West and Taylor Swift...

Bill

Oct 12, 2015, 3:28:55 PM10/12/15
Paul Reubens and Jimmy Page
--
Bill

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Oct 13, 2015, 10:14:50 PM10/13/15
Bill <bi...@invalid.invalid> wrote in news:mvh1hp$7ag$1...@dont-email.me:
Karen Carpenter and Henry Rollins.

"... George Clooney, Cher and Jimmy Stewart--Three well known
politicians who were assassinated." - Edmo really loses it.

Ron Moses

Oct 15, 2015, 5:54:44 PM10/15/15
On Tuesday, October 13, 2015 at 10:14:50 PM UTC-4, Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:

> Karen Carpenter and Henry Rollins.

Actually, so long as she stuck to the drums (where she was quite talented) this could work.

ron

KevinDouglasPhD

Oct 15, 2015, 6:55:39 PM10/15/15

> >> I would think Kanye West and Taylor Swift...
> >
> > Paul Reubens and Jimmy Page
>
> Karen Carpenter and Henry Rollins.
>
> --

If we're including dead people, how about Captain Beefheart and Jennifer Lawrence, in a remake of Linda Laurie's 'Ambrose Part 5'?

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Oct 17, 2015, 1:31:57 PM10/17/15
Ron Moses <ronm...@gmail.com> wrote in
All right, let's try this again. The ABBA singers and GG Allin.

"I personally believe that all the ages of people prior
to the Flood of Noah are more correctly perceived when divided be 9 ...
that TIME as we know it only began to "gel" at the point of the flood."
- Georgann, making a mockery of Xtainity again.

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Oct 17, 2015, 4:15:57 PM10/17/15
Cujo DeSockpuppet <cu...@petitmorte.net> wrote in news:mvu05o$nu9$1
@blackhelicopter.databasix.com:

> Ron Moses <ronm...@gmail.com> wrote in
>
>> On Tuesday, October 13, 2015 at 10:14:50 PM UTC-4, Cujo DeSockpuppet
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> Karen Carpenter and Henry Rollins.
>>
>> Actually, so long as she stuck to the drums (where she was quite
>> talented) this could work.
>
> All right, let's try this again. The ABBA singers and GG Allin.

Screw it, I want The Plasmatics to reform with Celine Dion as WOW.

As I'd certainly pay to see that, I see a great need.

""Screed"?, you mean my offer of service in astrological
writings that I also post in the proper groups--Because I am
EXTREMELY competant, I am able to carry 30 units, write
articles, date 25 year olds, kill spinics accounts, do artworks
of high calibur, and read 10 books at a time. Where do
you find the courage or audacity to challenge me?" - Edmo

Ori

Oct 18, 2015, 11:18:22 PM10/18/15
That song is a work of genius. Thanks for mentioning it.