Fall Tour

aterv...@gmail.com

Jul 28, 2016, 6:45:34 PM7/28/16
Hey Mike how bout a request for the fall tour?

Dhen Tin!

Mike Keneally

Aug 2, 2016, 4:15:31 AM8/2/16
On Thursday, July 28, 2016 at 3:45:34 PM UTC-7, aterv...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hey Mike how bout a request for the fall tour?
>
> Dhen Tin!

Hmm! OK, considering it.

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Aug 2, 2016, 6:19:06 AM8/2/16
Mike Keneally <mken...@gmail.com> wrote in news:acdc1a62-9af4-49a9-85f9-
73d7ef...@googlegroups.com:
Woo-hoo!

"If you want to remain judged always guilty by God, just hang onto the
OT laws the way that you do." - Georgann on a G*d trip.

Antal Adriaanse

Aug 2, 2016, 5:10:21 PM8/2/16
Op dinsdag 2 augustus 2016 10:15:31 UTC+2 schreef Mike Keneally:
I've always wondered what Dhen Tin would have sounded like had the Police recorded it.

Ron Moses

Aug 3, 2016, 7:56:14 AM8/3/16
On Tuesday, August 2, 2016 at 5:10:21 PM UTC-4, Antal Adriaanse wrote:

> I've always wondered what Dhen Tin would have sounded like had the Police recorded it.

Not as good. But hey, I'd listen!

ron

criswe...@gmail.com

Sep 20, 2016, 9:14:06 AM9/20/16
On Tuesday, August 2, 2016 at 5:10:21 PM UTC-4, Antal Adriaanse wrote:
You don't have to wonder. Just listen to my fake reggae version on Thankyouverymuchgoodnight.