RIP Tab-o-rama??

ash...@gmail.com

Apr 27, 2018, 8:02:53 PM4/27/18
So, I noticed the other day that http://www.cidanka.nl/keneally/tab/index.htm aka the Mike Keneally Tab-o-Rama is no more. Although, it can still be accessed using the wayback machine, albeit without all of the tabs being archived. (mainly the pdf ones)

Anyway, there was talk about moving the tabs over to the official Keneally site, like Antal did with the tour chronology. But as of yet, there is no tab section on Keneally.com. It’d be a real shame to lose all those great tabs, and I regret not saving them myself. If anyone has copies or knows of some other place where the tabs make their home now, please let me know! Sites like ultimate guitar and 911tabs are pretty worthless when it comes to Keneally stuff, having a grand total of ONE song between the two of them.

Ron Moses

May 1, 2018, 9:42:11 AM5/1/18

Antal Adriaanse

May 10, 2018, 11:44:58 AM5/10/18
Ron!

Ron Moses

May 11, 2018, 9:34:38 AM5/11/18
On Thursday, May 10, 2018 at 11:44:58 AM UTC-4, Antal Adriaanse wrote:
> Ron!

Tal!

ash...@gmail.com

Jun 25, 2018, 5:15:32 PM6/25/18
Thanks so much!! Don’t know how I missed that. Although it really should have its own link on the main site, IMO.