Hello? Anyone here?

Smeenus

Mar 9, 2018, 1:10:55 AM3/9/18
I haven't posted here in ages, thought it'd be good to hear from that old gang of mine. Anyone here?

Yawn Wes-Man

Mar 9, 2018, 1:53:23 AM3/9/18
perjantai 9. maaliskuuta 2018 8.10.55 UTC+2 Smeenus kirjoitti:
> I haven't posted here in ages, thought it'd be good to hear from that old gang of mine. Anyone here?

Smeenus

Mar 9, 2018, 5:44:51 PM3/9/18
Hey Jaan, good to hear from you, man <3

Ron Moses

Mar 12, 2018, 2:30:46 PM3/12/18
I stick my head in from time to time. Like now!

ron

Smeenus

Mar 12, 2018, 3:43:31 PM3/12/18
On Thursday, March 8, 2018 at 10:10:55 PM UTC-8, Smeenus wrote:
> I haven't posted here in ages, thought it'd be good to hear from that old gang of mine. Anyone here?

Hi ron :)

Mike V

Mar 13, 2018, 8:07:06 AM3/13/18
On Friday, March 9, 2018 at 1:10:55 AM UTC-5, Smeenus wrote:
> I haven't posted here in ages, thought it'd be good to hear from that old gang of mine. Anyone here?

Rumors of my demise have been greatly exaggerated.

Mike V.

Smeenus

Mar 13, 2018, 11:53:47 PM3/13/18
Well, this is starting to become quite the little party!

Chris Ingalls

Mar 14, 2018, 9:04:43 AM3/14/18
On Friday, March 9, 2018 at 1:10:55 AM UTC-5, Smeenus wrote:
> I haven't posted here in ages, thought it'd be good to hear from that old gang of mine. Anyone here?

I'm here! Wow, what a blast from the past. It's like 2004 or something.

Chris

Bice

Mar 14, 2018, 3:52:45 PM3/14/18
On Thu, 8 Mar 2018 22:10:54 -0800 (PST), Smeenus
<paul.s...@gmail.com> wrote:

>I haven't posted here in ages, thought it'd be good to hear from that old gang of mine. Anyone here?

I was never much more than a lurker here, but I still check in
occasionally, hoping for a return of the good old days.

This reminds me though that I STILL haven't gotten around to getting a
copy of Scambot 2. Need to correct that.

-- Bob "Bice" Eichler

Smeenus

Mar 14, 2018, 6:20:54 PM3/14/18
Wow, acknowledging Chris and Bice checking in, this is great!

Bill

Apr 1, 2018, 1:41:15 PM4/1/18
Smeenus <paul.s...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I haven't posted here in ages, thought it'd be good to hear from that old
> gang of mine. Anyone here?

Sort of intermittently.

--
Bill

Sheryl

Apr 2, 2018, 8:40:25 AM4/2/18
On Friday, March 9, 2018 at 1:10:55 AM UTC-5, Smeenus wrote:
> I haven't posted here in ages, thought it'd be good to hear from that old gang of mine. Anyone here?

Occasionally! We're mostly over on the FaceBook but I show up here when my notifications tell me there's a new post. How the hell are ya, buddy?

Alan

May 1, 2018, 8:53:27 PM5/1/18
On 3/9/18 1:10 AM, Smeenus wrote:
> I haven't posted here in ages, thought it'd be good to hear from that old gang of mine. Anyone here?

SMEENUS!!!! How are you, good sir? It's been far too long. Just about
everybody else has left. Oh sure, every now and then I hear a rattle or
something that I think is someone here in the group, but when I get
there, no one's left.

Ori Pessach

May 13, 2018, 12:56:29 PM5/13/18
On Thursday, March 8, 2018 at 11:10:55 PM UTC-7, Smeenus wrote:
> I haven't posted here in ages, thought it'd be good to hear from that old gang of mine. Anyone here?

Hey! So good to hear from you!

I'm here. Sometimes. How are you?

Smeenus

May 16, 2018, 10:48:48 PM5/16/18
> Sort of intermittently.
>
> --
> Bill

Hey Bill good to hear from you :)

> Occasionally! We're mostly over on the FaceBook but I show up here when my notifications tell me there's a new post. How the hell are ya, buddy?

Hey Shay! <3

> SMEENUS!!!! How are you, good sir? It's been far too long. Just about
> everybody else has left. Oh sure, every now and then I hear a rattle or
> something that I think is someone here in the group, but when I get
> there, no one's left.

Hey Alan! How about them Golden Knights!

> Hey! So good to hear from you!
>
> I'm here. Sometimes. How are you?

Ori! Wuddup dog ^_^

Ori Pessach

May 22, 2018, 1:17:10 AM5/22/18

> Ori! Wuddup dog ^_^

Doing OK... The kid goes to college, (re)married now for almost three years, keeping busy with various projects and stuff. Damn happy to see you out and about! You scared us, you know.