OT: I designed a game!

Ron Moses

Sep 1, 2015, 4:49:21 PM9/1/15
Folks, let me apologize...this is technically spam, and I'm sorry to hit you with it. But if you can bear with me for a moment, I'd really appreciate it.

I designed a game called ATOMIC the card game. It's a lot of fun! Everyone who's played it has seemed to genuinely enjoy it. I'd like to give you, my ammk friends, the chance to enjoy it as well.

Before I go any farther: I am NOT selling this game. My goal is to give it away. For free. To as many people as I can. All I care about is that people are playing my game, and that they're enjoying it as much as I enjoyed creating it. Making money from it isn't even a consideration.

I plan to print 250 decks of ATOMIC the card game so I can give them away to as many people as I can. But it's not gonna be cheap, so I'm asking for help. I've set up a GoFundMe campaign to try and make this happen. I'm hoping you might take a few minutes of your time to read my story, watch my videos, and - if you're so inclined - perhaps support my campaign by contributing, or just by spreading the word.

GoFundMe page: http://www.gofundme.com/atomicthecardgame
Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/atomicthecardgame
Plea video: https://youtu.be/CYjYzq76r4U
Tutorial video: http://youtu.be/aTn5VxPVkaw

And when the campaign is over, I'll come back here and, even if you didn't contribute in any way, I'll still offer you a free deck. Because that's what this is all about. Injecting a bit of free joy into people's lives.

thanks for your time!
ron

Sheryl

Nov 29, 2015, 11:55:03 PM11/29/15
It's adorable and hilarious!

Ron Moses

Dec 1, 2015, 12:05:56 PM12/1/15
On Sunday, November 29, 2015 at 11:55:03 PM UTC-5, Sheryl wrote:

> It's adorable and hilarious!

Aw gee shucks, thanks Sheryl. :)

We did meet our goal (and then some) and we have plenty of decks to give away. So if anyone reading this (crickets?) is interested in a free game, let me know. I'll send you one.

ron