Doug Lunn Project

ally...@gmail.com

Feb 20, 2016, 6:50:21 PM2/20/16
I think this album is one of the most beautiful things I've ever heard.

Mike only plays on one song, Dyslexia Mango Nixon, but I think the whole record exists in a similar space to Mike's own music.

Can anyone recommend any similar records to get into?
Alec

KevinDouglasPhD

Feb 22, 2016, 2:44:19 PM2/22/16
I liked Doug Lunn's work in Fire Merchants. I haven't heard the DLP album but the previews on cdbaby made me think a bit of Weather Report... and Echolyn?