I Think We're Alone Now

Alan

May 10, 2022, 8:03:58 AMMay 10
But I wasn't going to let the spammers have the last word about Mike Keneally.

Bice

May 11, 2022, 7:24:38 AMMay 11
On Tue, 10 May 2022 05:03:57 -0700 (PDT), Alan <af...@tignanelli.com>
wrote:

>But I wasn't going to let the spammers have the last word about Mike Keneally.

I still have alt.music.mike-keneally in the list of newsgroups I
download new headers for, but yours is the first message I've seen in
ages.

So what is the last word about Mike Keneally? I nominate "nifty".

-- Bob

Alan

May 17, 2022, 8:13:10 AMMay 17
That's why I did it. Couldn't let the last thing be a phone ad or whatever it was.

From this group, the obvious word is "shitfucky".

But specifically about Mike? I'd go with "Whee!"