I Think We're Alone Now

Alan

May 10, 2022, 8:03:58 AM5/10/22
But I wasn't going to let the spammers have the last word about Mike Keneally.

Bice

May 11, 2022, 7:24:38 AM5/11/22
On Tue, 10 May 2022 05:03:57 -0700 (PDT), Alan <af...@tignanelli.com>
wrote:

>But I wasn't going to let the spammers have the last word about Mike Keneally.

I still have alt.music.mike-keneally in the list of newsgroups I
download new headers for, but yours is the first message I've seen in
ages.

So what is the last word about Mike Keneally? I nominate "nifty".

-- Bob

Alan

May 17, 2022, 8:13:10 AM5/17/22
That's why I did it. Couldn't let the last thing be a phone ad or whatever it was.

From this group, the obvious word is "shitfucky".

But specifically about Mike? I'd go with "Whee!"

Ron Moses

Mar 6, 2023, 11:35:53 AM3/6/23
bump

Alan

Mar 7, 2023, 11:36:11 AM3/7/23
On Monday, March 6, 2023 at 11:35:53 AM UTC-5, Ron Moses wrote:
> bump

Do the hustle.

mrnewit

Mar 7, 2023, 12:00:27 PM3/7/23
There are 4 words used in that song--do, the, it, hustle. Other than Tequila, I wonder what other, popular, non-instrumental songs used fewer words than that? AND! What other songs had a similarly-small vocabulary but used those words over and over to achieve similar total word counts?

Hi. These are the things that keep me awake at night. Well, that and existential dread.

Bice

Mar 7, 2023, 3:42:50 PM3/7/23
On Tue, 7 Mar 2023 09:00:26 -0800 (PST), mrnewit <mrn...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Tuesday, March 7, 2023 at 11:36:11=E2=80=AFAM UTC-5, Alan wrote:
>> On Monday, March 6, 2023 at 11:35:53=E2=80=AFAM UTC-5, Ron Moses wrote:=
>=20
>> > bump=20
>>=20
>> Do the hustle.
>
>There are 4 words used in that song--do, the, it, hustle. Other than Tequil=
>a, I wonder what other, popular, non-instrumental songs used fewer words th=
>an that? AND! What other songs had a similarly-small vocabulary but used th=
>ose words over and over to achieve similar total word counts?
>
>Hi. These are the things that keep me awake at night. Well, that and existe=
>ntial dread.

I can't beat four words, but Weird Al did a parody of George
Harrison's "Got My Mind Set On You" called "This Song's Just Six Words
Long" which pointed out that Harrison's song was just a tad
repetitive.

-- Bob

J Warner

Mar 7, 2023, 5:18:38 PM3/7/23
Shut up you guys! I'm trying to sleep.

Ori

Mar 8, 2023, 10:06:57 AM3/8/23
On Tuesday, March 7, 2023 at 3:18:38 PM UTC-7, J Warner wrote:
> Shut up you guys! I'm trying to sleep.

Sleep is wrong.

Ori

Mar 11, 2023, 6:37:08 PM3/11/23
But anyway, since we're all here: How's TTTKCE?