A technical question.

Ori

Nov 1, 2015, 8:23:58 PM11/1/15
I'm probably missing something, but on www.keneally.com, I can't figure out if there's a way to read Mike Types to You in reverse chronological order. The link always takes you to the first post, from 2013. What's up with that? Or with me?

Antal Adriaanse

Nov 2, 2015, 3:43:57 AM11/2/15
Op maandag 2 november 2015 02:23:58 UTC+1 schreef Ori:
> I'm probably missing something, but on www.keneally.com, I can't figure out if there's a way to read Mike Types to You in reverse chronological order. The link always takes you to the first post, from 2013. What's up with that? Or with me?

Re-instating MTTY seemed like a good idea at the time. But apart from the one entry you are seeing (starting Sep 9 2013 and ending Oct 11 2013) MK never got round to writing more entries.

Hope this helps.

AA
www.keneally.com/chronology

Ori