Facebook

Antal Adriaanse

Sep 21, 2015, 12:16:00 PM9/21/15
Looking for us? We have joined forces with the devil: Facebook.

So come join us at Facebook.com. Search for a group called "Mike Keneally". Or go to www.facebook.com/groups/5952807100/

Antal
e chronology(@)keneally.com
i www.keneally.com/chronology

Ron Moses

Sep 22, 2015, 11:07:24 AM9/22/15
On Monday, September 21, 2015 at 12:16:00 PM UTC-4, Antal Adriaanse wrote:
> Looking for us? We have joined forces with the devil: Facebook.

Yep. It's the dark side, but at least all your friends are there.

ron

Ori

Sep 24, 2015, 4:23:26 PM9/24/15
All I get is a page that tells me I have to log in to continue.

Ron Moses

Sep 25, 2015, 11:06:00 AM9/25/15
On Thursday, September 24, 2015 at 4:23:26 PM UTC-4, Ori wrote:

> All I get is a page that tells me I have to log in to continue.

That is true. Much of Facebook requires you to have a Facebook account to view it, and that is definitely the case with groups. I resisted signing up for many years before finally relenting a few months ago. To be honest I'm not finding it to be the pit of hell I was expecting. And since almost everyone I know is on there, it's a nice way to stay in touch.

ron

Ori

Sep 25, 2015, 8:12:46 PM9/25/15
Oh, OK. I'll see you around, I guess...