Mastodon Performs Mike Keneally's "In the Trees" live in Los Angeles

aterv...@gmail.com

Oct 28, 2017, 3:31:41 PM10/28/17
Just kidding! I wish.

I hope Mastodon enlists more Keneally help on their next record.

How was working with Brendan O'Brien? Jaguar God rules.

hey Mike it's been awhile since a Keneallist. Any news?

I'm totally loving the Cold Dark Place EP. Anyone hear it?

I think Brent Hinds and MK's guitar styles have some similarities. Maybe it's the out of this world phrasing they both possess.

Ed Palermo tonight at the Falcon in Marlboro NY!

enough babbling! seriously yearning for some MK goodies.

Ron Moses

Oct 31, 2017, 7:20:51 AM10/31/17
On Saturday, October 28, 2017 at 3:31:41 PM UTC-4, aterv...@gmail.com wrote:
> Just kidding! I wish.

Damn, you actually got me. Grrr. >:(

You'd have better luck asking him such questions on Facebook. I don't think he's been here in a few years. https://www.facebook.com/groups/5952807100/

> hey Mike it's been awhile since a Keneallist. Any news?

There was a new Keneallist yesterday, wasn't there?

ron