Die

Faithful Word Baptist Church (God hates fags)

Jan 22, 2023, 4:29:16 PM1/22/23
FievelJ is child rapist.

FievelJ

Jan 23, 2023, 6:30:59 AM1/23/23
On Sunday, January 22, 2023 at 4:29:16 PM UTC-5, Faithful Word Baptist Church (God hates fags) wrote:
> FievelJ is child rapist.
I never ever touched one single child, stop with your stupid accusations.
I made it clear I don't even believe an under 14-year-old can consent.

You cannot even see the truth when it is obvious in the open, your idol Michael Jackson had plenty to child groom with, it's obvious he was sexually abusing children, but you ignore it.

Then claim people are guilty of something which they are not.