All of "Desmond Is Amazing" videos promotes paedophilia. Only a paedophile would like that garbage.-

Faithful Word Baptist Church (God hates fags)

Jan 13, 2022, 3:36:55 AM1/13/22
All of "Desmond Is Amazing" videos promotes paedophilia. Only a paedophile would like that garbage.-

Max

Jan 14, 2022, 11:43:56 AM1/14/22
On Thu, 13 Jan 2022 00:36:53 -0800 (PST), "Faithful Word Baptist Church (God
hates fags)" <antho...@googlemail.com> wrote:

>All of "Desmond Is Amazing" videos promotes paedophilia. Only a paedophile would like that garbage.-

Which ones have you watched?

Faithful Word Baptist Church (God hates fags)

Jan 16, 2022, 4:57:48 PM1/16/22
They are sick as FivelJ's pedo cartoons.

Tony Is A Fag Ass Pedophile

Jan 18, 2022, 4:13:24 PM1/18/22
Reality wake up call.

My stories and any and all artwork I share is purely fiction.

https://www.avg.com