Not is the decade

Faithful Word Baptist Church (God hates fags)

Sep 21, 2022, 5:41:55 AMSep 21
Back off and get a job.

FievelJ

Sep 21, 2022, 4:45:39 PMSep 21
On Wednesday, September 21, 2022 at 5:41:55 AM UTC-4, Faithful Word Baptist Church (God hates fags) wrote:
> Back off and get a job.
Get a job?
You do not have one.

Faithful Word Baptist Church (God hates fags)

Sep 21, 2022, 7:43:08 PMSep 21
I don't publish child porn on Twitter for a living (like you do).

I have a job and I'm not telling you what it is.

FievelJ

Sep 21, 2022, 9:11:03 PMSep 21
On Wednesday, September 21, 2022 at 7:43:08 PM UTC-4, Faithful Word Baptist Church (God hates fags) wrote:
> On Wednesday, September 21, 2022 at 9:45:39 PM UTC+1, FievelJ wrote:
> > On Wednesday, September 21, 2022 at 5:41:55 AM UTC-4, Faithful Word Baptist Church (God hates fags) wrote:
> > > Back off and get a job.
> > Get a job?
> > You do not have one.
> I don't publish child porn on Twitter for a living (like you do).
It is NOT child porn you fucking idiot.

> I have a job and I'm not telling you what it is.
Who the fuck cares what you do for work.

Max

Sep 22, 2022, 6:47:49 PMSep 22
You probably tried to get a job with Citysprint again.