Oh look at that. Shithead Brandy lost another argument so he had to spam.

Max

Aug 27, 2021, 9:11:49 PM8/27/21
It must suck to be Tony Brandy.

Tony Is A Fag Ass Pedophile

Aug 30, 2021, 3:26:46 PM8/30/21
On 8/27/2021 9:11 PM, Max wrote:
> It must suck to be Tony Brandy.

I am sure. A sexually confused person who thinks there's a god.

Have to abide by the laws of some god or we'll go to hell.
LOL. He needs to get a fucking grip man. He says science can prove a god
when it never has.

https://www.avg.com

Faithful Word Baptist Church (God hates fags)

Jan 16, 2022, 5:05:47 PM1/16/22
You like videos of little boys dressing and acting like a whore.

You publish cartoon of children being raped.

And you are a sodomite'

You are a super pervert.