Sending Me Messages Now?

Tony Is A Fag Ass Pedophile

Nov 12, 2020, 2:42:00 PM11/12/20
Shut the fuck up Tony.

https://www.avg.com

Max

Nov 12, 2020, 8:33:38 PM11/12/20
Tony Is A Fag Ass Pedophile <Fuc...@fuckyou.com> wrote:

>Shut the fuck up Tony.

What did he say?

Tony Is A Fag Ass Pedophile

Nov 13, 2020, 2:19:39 PM11/13/20
From: All of Denny's Cartoons promotes paedophilia.
<antho...@googlemail.com>
Date: Thu, Nov 12, 2020 at 1:47 PM
Subject: Private message regarding: g
To: <dennystr...@gmail.com>

He's such a jerk.

Tony seems to have the guts to send to me email, but hasn't posted in
awhile.

I bet the real reason he wont discuss his computer is because he's got
no idea what he actually has. LOL.

Max

Nov 13, 2020, 10:04:14 PM11/13/20
On Fri, 13 Nov 2020 14:19:37 -0500, Tony Is A Fag Ass Pedophile
<Fuc...@fuckyou.com> wrote:

>On 11/12/2020 8:33 PM, Max wrote:
>> Tony Is A Fag Ass Pedophile <Fuc...@fuckyou.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Shut the fuck up Tony.
>>
>> What did he say?
>>

>From: All of Denny's Cartoons promotes paedophilia.
><antho...@googlemail.com>
>Date: Thu, Nov 12, 2020 at 1:47 PM
>Subject: Private message regarding: g
>To: <dennystr...@gmail.com>
>

>He's such a jerk.
>
>Tony seems to have the guts to send to me email, but hasn't posted in
>awhile.
>
>I bet the real reason he wont discuss his computer is because he's got
>no idea what he actually has. LOL.

He's posting again in other groups. Funny that he stopped posting for exactly
one month. I think he was locked up, couldn't pay his Internet bill or his
account was suspended. Yeah, he's a jerk.

Tony Is A Fag Ass Pedophile

Nov 15, 2020, 9:42:02 AM11/15/20
He posted in the motorcycle group, accusing me of being a pedophile
using requested artwork as evidence. (Paid) artwork to be more precise.