The Gays Do Not Want Michael Jackson, Thank You Very Much

Kenny

Feb 2, 2023, 2:57:13 AM2/2/23
The intellectualization of Michael Jackson as icon starts in earnest today
with The New Yorker theater critic Hilton Als' queer theory read on his
career in The New York Review of Books. The only problem is, Jackson
wasn't gay.

Als' fascinating argument is that Jackson's otherness was formed because
he was gay, but couldn't express it because of his religious mother,
domineering father, and the homophobia that exists in the black community.

In black urban centers across the US, where Jesus is still God, men who
cannot conform to the culture's edicts-adopting a recognizably
heterosexual lifestyle, along with a specious contempt for the spoils of
white folk-are ostracized, or worse; being "out" is a privilege many black
gay men still cannot afford.

Of course, this isn't the first time that anyone has called Jackson gay,
but it's entirely different to base an entire article on the assumption
that he was. Creative manifestations of his homosexuality, according to
Als, include his turn as an "effete" scarecrow in The Wiz, his Judy
Garland-esque costume for the Victory Tour, and, of course, everything
having to do with him and gay icon Diana Ross.

And there were the songs he wrote for women-early idols like Diana Ross or
his older sister, Rebbie-songs that expressed what he could never say
about his own desire. "She said she wants a guy/To keep her satisfied/But
that's alright for her/But it ain't enough for me," Jackson wrote in the
1982 Diana Ross hit song "Muscles." The song continues: "Still, I don't
care if he's young or old/(Just make him beautiful).... I want muscles/All
over his body."

Or, maybe he was just, you know, writing a pop song. What we know about
Jackson's sexuality doesn't seem to point to the fact that he was actually
gay. He was married to women more than once (not that he would be the
first 'mo to wear a wedding ring, but...) and that he had some
inappropriate relationships with young boys. Just because the victims of
his alleged abuse were male does not mean that he had desire for grown
men.

So, please stop saying that Michael Jackson was gay. Though gay couples
are allowed to marry in several states and homosexuals are flouncing all
over mainstream culture more readily these days does not mean it is
accepted by a majority of the population, and we don't need any negative
role models. After all, Harry Homophobe isn't going to say, "Wow, that gay
Michael Jackson wrote 'Billie Jean' and that song rocks. Gays are so
wonderful and creative" he's going to think, "Wow, that gay Michael
Jackson was so gay that he had to touch little boys and try to make them
gay. Gays are disgusting." The last thing we need is to re-convince people
that gay men are not child molesters.

It's unfortunate that Als had to push his argument to including Jackson's
sexuality, because he was clearly "queer" in the sense that he was a
figure that lived outside of society's typical edicts about race, class,
culture, and sexuality. He was a "freak" (even Als concedes that fact) and
was treated as such.

However, his freakishness may have come from many places揺is unnatural
celebrity at a young age, the public scrutiny he lived under, living under
the contradiction of his church-going mother and his Hollywood father傭ut
it didn't come from being gay.

Michael [NYRB]

<https://www.gawker.com/5323166/the-gays-do-not-want-michael-jackson-
thank-you-very-much>

Faithful Word Baptist Church (God hates fags)

Feb 9, 2023, 10:31:06 AM2/9/23
I couldn't care less if Michael Jackson's is played in gay bars or not.

Max

Feb 9, 2023, 11:35:09 PM2/9/23
On Thu, 9 Feb 2023 07:30:49 -0800 (PST), "Faithful Word Baptist Church
(God hates fags)" <antho...@googlemail.com> wrote:

>I couldn't care less if Michael Jackson's is played in gay bars or not.

Gays love gay entertainers.

Faithful Word Baptist Church (God hates fags)

Feb 13, 2023, 11:54:26 AM2/13/23
They are all human lab rats for new HIV vaccines. They all drank the cool aid from the LGBT cult.

FievelJ

Feb 15, 2023, 4:35:14 PM2/15/23
The way you still talk you seem to think it's some sort of decision people make. People do not decide to be gay/straight or bisexual, that's defined by what they are attracted to at a young age already. There's no real such thing as turning gay, I had gay thoughts as young as 10. I didn't understand them until after 13. I also did not know my attraction to boys wouldn't go away after (18) years old. It felt to me like some evil thing I needed to hide and was frustrated that I even had those feelings. I learned to embrace it in safe ways away from children and never doing anything to any children. But idiots like you would rather call people names, then protect a abusive pedophile to no end.

You will never hear the end to the accusations against Michael Jackson as they are true.

I still remember a time I use to get real Child Porn from Peer to Peer networks, back in 2004, and there was a video clip floating around with Gavin Arvizo cuming a load and his brother responding with, "Ewww Gross."

Jackson did not allow his face to be seen in it, but he was there.
Since I got with my lover life partner I have cleaned myself up quite a bit when it comes to that type of illegal activity on the internet and only commit the federal crime of DL movies from time to time. Have not even done that lately, not that I haven't downloaded movies before, but I have a lot I don't need to download with having Streaming Services, and I pay for that. Hulu Disney Plus, and I am getting Netflix back at the end of the month. Right now I am watching a DVD which was formally a rental DVD, which doesn't have its original case.

Back to the main reply. The LGBT is a freedom fighting group, fighting for the rights of gays. We deserve the same freedom as anyone else, and shouldn't be shunned for kissing in public. The LGBT is not a cult, and they do not support Pedophiles in any shape or form, and especially not the abusive ones.

BTW

Michael Jackson wasn't gay, he was probably a bisexual abusive pedophile who had his head lost in childhood, or trying to have one while abusing children. Furthermore that was probably you who posed as Michael Jackson back in 2005 when I first began to post to this group. You were Sir. Tony back then.

PS

I wont kill myself on the account of you cutting me down, I don't give a shit what you have to say you are one person. And most people who know me knows I have that Pedophilia side to me, as some of them have seen my fictional stories. They know I am attracted and that's as far as I let it go. Besides I would rather sexually play with a stuffed toy, they don't say no, they don't say, "I am not in the mood." I can play with a stuffed toy all I want and no one is going to arrest me for raping a Bart Simpson stuffed toy, not like I have one but that's not my point. And my favorite one to sexually abuse is any Fievel plush I can get my hands on. Little boys don't retain wetness nor the smell of my piss, which is more often than not, a big turn-on.
Children just don't do it for me the way a stuffed animal does.

My two cents, just to remind you I never went anywhere, I was observing what was being posted and quiet.