He is probably by law he had to declare his sexual preference

Faithful Word Baptist Church

Jul 22, 2023, 9:20:06 AM7/22/23
He has been send cock pictures to a underaged boy and got convicted for it. That is why he confessed to being a paedophile or go back to jail.

non-abusive by ass.

KushHeadFievel

Jul 22, 2023, 11:51:50 AM7/22/23
On Saturday, July 22, 2023 at 9:20:06 AM UTC-4, Faithful Word Baptist Church wrote:
> He has been send cock pictures to a underaged boy and got convicted for it. That is why he confessed to being a paedophile or go back to jail.
>
> non-abusive by ass.
LOL.
Never been in jail, and I never ever abused.. doesn't make me less as attracted. I just never have abused dumbass.

Faithful Word Baptist Church

Jul 22, 2023, 5:20:53 PM7/22/23
You just download child porn, don't consider it as child abuse. You have been caught probably exposing your cock to a child outside a school. Why else would you be telling us you have an unhealthy interest in children? Was that part of your bail condition to inform everyone about you being a paedophile?

KushHeadFievel

Jul 23, 2023, 4:51:35 AM7/23/23
I don't download child porn and do not even go searching for it.
You want to accuse me of things I won't stop accusing your dead idol of stuff either.

You never do answer my question, as to why Michael Jackson had all them materials for child grooming. All you do is ignore that. The man was guilty.