Plus at least another 75 male gay porn stars died of of AIDS between 80s and 00s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJu3ucSVzA4

Aug 24, 2013, 3:33:53 AM8/24/13
Al Parker (born Andrew “Drew” Okun 25 June 1952, Natick, Massachusetts - died 17 August 1992, San Francisco, California)

Dror Barak (1974 - February 23, 2012), aka Roman Ragazzi

When Arpad died, many people rerouted their guilt about porn – stemming from a lack of openness, reflection, and care about sex, pornography, and desire – onto his life. Instead of sympathy, many people projected guilt and shame. It’s up to all of us involved in porn – not just performers, and studio workers, but viewers as well - to be more loving, open, and honest with ourselves and each other. That way guilt, shame, and confusion can be redeemed and transformed, rather than absorbed by the empty space where a beautiful man used to be.

Matthew Bremer (Aka Sean from Corbin Fisher) - 1990 - 2012

Porn Stars we lost in the last year

Wilfried Knight (1978-2013 - Suicide), Arpad Miklos (1967- 2013 - Suicide), Roman Ragazzi (1974-2012 - Suicide), Josh Weston (1973 - 2012 - Hiv Releated), Erik Rhodes (1982-2012 - Heart Attack), Adam Faust (1974-2012 - Heart attack), Man Karim (1960 - 2013 - Heart Attack

Erik Rhodes (born James Elliott Naughtin) (February 8, 1982 – June 14, 2012)

Chad Jason Hull (January 20, 1973 – December 16, 2012), better known as Josh Weston

Wilfried Knight (19 February 1978 – Vancouver, 5 March 2013)

Man Karim - Jan 28, 52 years old

Arpad Miklos (Péter Kozma, 11 September 1967 – 3 February 2013)

Why Do Gay Porn Stars Kill Themselves?

Whenever a porn star — especially a gay porn star — commits suicide, theories show up, and people act very, very certain about them. Arpad Miklos, who was as much as a porn “star” as anyone can be in a time when we are hyper-saturated with porn, killed himself on February 3rd, 2013, at the age of 45. As usual, many people felt sure they knew why he committed suicide, without much evidence. It was drugs, it was studios not treating him well, it was the feeling of dehumanization, it was the vague but all encompassing “porn industry” that did it, it was the feeling of being hollow, it was it was his loss of validation after being a star for so long.

I can’t claim any special knowledge about his death, I didn’t know him very well. We met in passing on a set; he’d just finished a scene, and I was about to start mine. He was huge and handsome; I’m not saying anything new. If you met him, you were impressed by his smile and his body and his presence. Looking at him almost made you feel a sense of unbalance in the world, like his handsomeness and flawless physique were proof of some deep inequality between people. But then you’d forget that feeling and be drawn back into the intense attraction.

He gave me a kiss and his phone number and asked me if I’d like to spend time with him later that night. My scene ran over schedule, and I was exhausted, so I told him I couldn’t meet. We communicated a few more times over the years by text and phone, and that was that. I mention all of this to say: I don’t know his motivations or who he “really” was. We kept passing through each other’s lives without ever truly meeting.

But others who knew him even less than me flooded twitter, wrote articles, posted to Facebook about what had happened. The theories appeared as soon as the news did. It was immediate, like flies to a corpse. Theories arrived before grief, before honor and love and the experience of loss. When a gay porn star dies, instead of an outpouring of grief, what we are usually witness to is a buzzing.

All of this is to say that not even death can trump many people’s confused and hostile attitudes towards porn and porn performers.

That is how deeply injured we are as a society when it comes to sex, sexuality, and love.

♦◊♦

It’s natural to turn events like suicide into cultural concerns.

Tragedies are supposed to pose questions to us — the feelings of discomfort that sadness brings can create meaningful action. But these actions are always most effective when we don’t bypass grief and compassion to get to them. Unfortunately, the people that make up the largest group involved in porn — the viewers and consumers — may not understand what it’s like to be a performer or to work for a studio. The porn industry remains obscured by unexamined attitudes towards sex. So compassion isn’t always available.

There’s a general outsiders about performer motivations for making porn, how much money they make, what happens during a shoot, what health and safety precautions are in place, how a scene is organized, what it feels like to be a crew member and more. The result is that a monolithic image of “gay porn star” and the “gay porn industry” is formed. But unlike ideas of other industries — banking or agriculture, say — people’s perceptions are colored by a broader societal confusion: a difficulty in thinking and communicating clearly when it comes to sex and desire.This confusion is generated by many factors, most importantly by social and cultural institutions that have historically leveraged sex as a way to control people (I address some of those forces here, and will write more about them in the future). Because these forces create pressure and guilt around sex, when someone like Miklos, who had sex publicly, kills himself, people tend to think he was sad because of his public sex life. They don’t focus on the fact that he was trained as a chemist nor do they ask what his relationships were like or if he was generally happy. Instead, a knee-jerk reaction links his sadness with porn.

People want to know: How was porn involved in this death?

Clive Mclean-Cancer '05
Lance Heywood-suicide off building '05
Tony Alizzi-Heart Attack '05
Chloe Jones-Liver Failure '05
Fabio Scorpion-heart attack during plastic surgery '04
Jim Holliday-Diabetes '04
Johnny Rahm-hanged himself '04
Karen Dior-AIDS '04
Karen Lancaume-suicide by overdose '04
Le De Mae-Brain cancer '04
Rebecca Steele-overdose, had AIDS '04
Taylor Summers-stabbed '04
Holly Landers-car accident '03
Bobby Astyr-Lung cancer '02
Bobby Hollandar-Brain tumor '02
Chuck Traynor-heart attack '02
Devon Renfro-Brain Aneurysm '02
Greg Ross-Asthma '02
Mike Henson-heroin overdose '02
Nozomi Momoi-stabbed '02
Winston Love-Meningitis '02
Woody Long-stroke/hit head '02
Amber Sexxxum-overdose-'02
Linda Lovelace- car accident '02
Naughtia Childs-suicide off balcony '02
Alex deRenzy-stroke '01
Christian Murphy-crystal meth overdose '01
Leo Masters-overdose '01
Steve Regis-heart failure '01
Teri Diver-overdose '01
Anthony Spinelli-pneumonia '00
Brad Chase-hanged himself '00
Bruce Seven-emphysema, stroke '00
Jamoo-overdose,suicide '00
Jon Vincent-heroin overdose '00
Kyle McKenna-suicide by drug overdose '00
Leslie Glass-cancer '00
Lolo Ferrari-overdose, possible homicide '00
Veronica Blue-car accident '00
Chance Ryder-prescription overdose '99
Kim Kitaine-drowned in shower '99
Lisa Melendez-AIDS-'99
J.D. Ram-heroin overdose '98
Scorpio-stomach cancer '98
Joey Karson-heart attack '98
Tiffany Rose-car crash '98
Trinity Loren-painkillers overdose '98
Kurt Houston-Liver Failure '97
Steve Fox-shot himself '97
Brandon Wilde-murdered '96
Christian Fox-drug overdose '96
Cal Jammer-shot himself '95
Marc Radcliffe-drowned in bathtub '95
Alex Jordan-hung herself '95
Kristi Lynn-car crash '95
Rene Bond-liver failure '95
Terri Hall-cancer '95
Christopher Lance-stabbed '94
Jack Baker-cancer '94
Joey Stefano-drug overdose '94
Moana Pozzi-liver cancer '94
Savannah-shot herself '94
Daniel Holt-overdose '93
Rod Phillips-drug overdose '93
Tom Farrell-hit by car '93
Leilani-stuck in wall, suffocated '93
Lisa De Leeuw-AIDS '93
Stasha-leukemia '93
Alan Lambert-shot himself '92
Leo Ford, motorcycle accident '92
Angelique Pettijohn-cancer '92
Celia Young-suicide '92
Artie Mitchell-shot by brother '91
Nancy Kelly-hung herself '91
Billy London-dismembered '90
Arcadia Lake-overdose '90
Megan Leigh-shot herself '90
Mark Reynolds-heart attack '89
Marc Stevens-AIDS '89
Charli Walters-murdered by john '89
Kristine Heller-suicide '89
Fred Halsted-overdose on sleeping pills '88
John Holmes-AIDS '88
Kevin James-Testicular cancer '87
Ajita Wilson-car accident '87
Linda Wong-drug overdose '87
Joel Curry-carbon monoxide suicide '86
Laurien Dominique-cancer '86
Wade Nichols-AIDS '85
Laurien Wilde -car accident '84
Shauna Grant-shot herself '84
Dick Fisk-car accident '83
Jill Munro-heroin overdose '82
Tina Russell-cancer-'81
Bob Blount-motorcycle accident '79
Claudia Fielers-poisoned herself '79
Mary Millington-suicide '79
Melba Bruce-suicide '79
Sandy Dempsey-boat accident '75

Plus at least another 75 male gay porn stars died of of AIDS between 80s and 00s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJu3ucSVzA4

Aug 24, 2013, 3:52:13 AM8/24/13
Every female HIV+ porn star have had sex with bisexual male porn-stars and caught the virus from them.

FievelJ

Aug 24, 2013, 12:24:13 PM8/24/13
You are making up statistics. Prove it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJu3ucSVzA4

Aug 25, 2013, 12:16:51 AM8/25/13
I supposed they all faked their own death?

John Holmes stared in gay porn and gave aids to a lot of female porn stars.

Darren James caught aids from a brazilian transsexual and passed it on to a few female porn stars.

Marc Wallice caught aids from doing gay porn when passed it on to a lot of female porn stars(some of the have already died).

Pornographic acting

Name Life Comments Reference
Mark Anthony (born 1967) British pornographic actor. [180]
Brooke Ashley (1973–) South Korean born American pornographic actress. [181]
Dawson (1973–) American pornographic actor .[182]
Tricia Devereaux (1975–) American pornographic actress. [183]
Karen Dior (1967–2004) American transvestite pornographic actress. [184]
Casey Donovan (1943–1987) American pornographic actor. [185]
Brett Ford (1970–2001) American pornographic actor [186]
Matt Gunther (1963–) American pornographic actor [187]
John Holmes (1944–1988) American pornographic actor [181]
Darren James (1964–) American pornographic actor; transmitted to Lara Roxx, Miss Arroyo and Jessica Dee, causing an international pornography-industry AIDS scare. [185]
Kurt Marshall (1965–1988) American pornographic actor [188]
Wade Nichols (1946–1985) American pornographic actor and soap opera actor; committed suicide after receiving HIV diagnosis. [189]
Scott O'Hara (1961–1998) American pornographic actor, poet and editor/publisher. [185]
Brad Peters (1952–1992) American pornographic actor, director and producer. [190]
Al Parker (1958–1994) American pornographic actor [191]
Johnny Rahm (1965–2004) American pornographic actor. [192]
Erik Rhodes (1982–2012) American pornographic actor. [193]
Lara Roxx (1982–) Canadian pornographic actress; see Darren James entry. [185]
Aiden Shaw (1966–) British pornographic actor. [194]
Joe Simmons (1959–1995) American pornographic actor. [195]
John Stagliano (1951–) American pornographic actor; best known for his Buttman series of films, which is credited with sparking the gonzo adult film genre. [196]
Joey Stefano (1968–1994) American pornographic actor; was a model in Madonna's book Sex. [197]
Marc Stevens (1943–1989) American pornographic actor [198]
Eric Stryker (1954–1988) American pornographic actor [199] f
Cole Tucker (1953–) American pornographic actor [200]
Marc Wallice (1959–) American adult film actor. [181]
Josh Weston (1973–2012) American adult film actor. [201]
Mason Wyler (1984–) American pornographic actor [202]

FievelJ

Aug 25, 2013, 3:39:54 PM8/25/13
why are you so obsessed with dead porn stars?

Alan

Aug 25, 2013, 6:44:36 PM8/25/13
On Sun, 25 Aug 2013 12:39:54 -0700 (PDT), FievelJ
<dennystr...@gmail.com> wrote:

>why are you so obsessed with dead porn stars?

My guess is that he's angry a lot of his favorite porn stars died from
AIDS.

aanthonyx

Aug 26, 2013, 10:23:48 PM8/26/13

"FievelJ" wrote in message
You lost the argument - changing the subject. Hahahahahaha

aanthonyx

Aug 26, 2013, 10:32:26 PM8/26/13

"Alan" wrote in message news:812l19l1mlgqqt6jk...@4ax.com...
I'm no fan of any porn star(they are all raving bonkers). Seen 1 porn movie
you seen them all.

Compared to what the porn companies make, porn stars only make a tiny amount
of money(they get a raw deal).

Alan

Aug 27, 2013, 2:51:49 AM8/27/13
Liar.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJu3ucSVzA4

Aug 27, 2013, 3:13:38 AM8/27/13
Why would I lie? I have nothing to gain by tilling lies. Pornstars make very little money compared to someone like 50 cent.

Fievel Mousey

Aug 27, 2013, 1:05:47 PM8/27/13
<Snip>
> why are you so obsessed with dead porn stars?
>

> You lost the argument - changing the subject. Hahahahahaha

Answer the fucking question, stupid Git!

Alan

Aug 27, 2013, 11:18:43 PM8/27/13
On Tue, 27 Aug 2013 00:13:38 -0700 (PDT),
"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJu3ucSVzA4"
50 cent is gay and so are you.

http://youtu.be/VpHdb-q1Mow

Aug 27, 2013, 11:42:08 PM8/27/13
Now you are talking complete garbage.

http://youtu.be/VpHdb-q1Mow

Aug 27, 2013, 11:48:44 PM8/27/13
Gay life if full of hazards, that why most people don't want to go there. People who turn gay, will not live long(aid spread like wild fire in the gay world).

Gays who don't have aids are lucky.

Alan

Aug 28, 2013, 1:34:08 AM8/28/13
On Tue, 27 Aug 2013 20:48:44 -0700 (PDT),
"http://youtu.be/VpHdb-q1Mow" <to...@asb-comm-logicx.com> wrote:

>Gay life if full of hazards, that why most people don't want to go there.

Now I zero doubt that you are gay.

Fievel Mousey

Aug 28, 2013, 7:44:31 AM8/28/13
<Snip>

>> Answer the fucking question, stupid Git!
>
> Gay life if full of hazards, that why most people don't want
to go there. People who turn gay, will not live long(aid spread
like wild fire in the gay world).

> Gays who don't have aids are lucky.

Miles Tails

Aug 28, 2013, 10:07:35 AM8/28/13
On Wednesday, August 28, 2013 7:44:31 AM UTC-4, Fievel Mousey wrote:
> <Snip>
>

> >> Answer the fucking question, stupid Git!
>

> > Gay life if full of hazards, that why most people don't want
>
> to go there. People who turn gay, will not live long(aid spread
>
> like wild fire in the gay world).
>

> > Gays who don't have aids are lucky.
Gays who don't have AIDS aren't lucky, they are careful. Live carefree, and fuck
nearly everything that moves, you do risk getting AIDS. Especially not wearing
any-kind of protection.

DUMBASS GIT!!!

Kurt Gandenberger

Jan 13, 2022, 7:26:04 AM1/13/22

Faithful Word Baptist Church (God hates fags)

Jan 14, 2022, 7:56:54 AM1/14/22
Homosexuality is suicide.

Max

Jan 14, 2022, 11:42:33 AM1/14/22