Tony has accepted the LGBTQ

Max

Dec 7, 2020, 4:26:58 PM12/7/20
That is the real reason he has stopped posting.

Max

Dec 10, 2020, 2:43:38 PM12/10/20
Tony has embraced the LGBT community. I can't believe it finally happened. Good
for him.

I wonder if he will join the London Pride Parade this year dressed as Michael
Jackson.

Tony Is A Fag Ass Pedophile

Dec 10, 2020, 3:00:19 PM12/10/20
Next he'll admit who his boyfriend is. xD

https://www.avg.com

Max

Dec 10, 2020, 8:40:08 PM12/10/20
On Thu, 10 Dec 2020 15:00:14 -0500, Tony Is A Fag Ass Pedophile
<Fuc...@fuckyou.com> wrote:

>On 12/10/2020 2:43 PM, Max wrote:
>> Tony has embraced the LGBT community. I can't believe it finally happened. Good
>> for him.
>>
>> I wonder if he will join the London Pride Parade this year dressed as Michael
>> Jackson.
>>

>Next he'll admit who his boyfriend is. xD

Do you think it will be a white guy? I think it will be a black guy that's real
fem and dresses up as a girl sometimes.

Tony Is A Fag Ass Pedophile

Dec 11, 2020, 10:35:34 AM12/11/20
Who really knows, he could be with a white guy for all we know.

It's clear though he never knows what he's talking about.

Max

Dec 11, 2020, 4:46:23 PM12/11/20
On Fri, 11 Dec 2020 10:35:28 -0500, Tony Is A Fag Ass Pedophile
<Fuc...@fuckyou.com> wrote:

>On 12/10/2020 8:40 PM, Max wrote:
>> On Thu, 10 Dec 2020 15:00:14 -0500, Tony Is A Fag Ass Pedophile
>> <Fuc...@fuckyou.com> wrote:

>>> Next he'll admit who his boyfriend is. xD
>>
>> Do you think it will be a white guy? I think it will be a black guy that's real
>> fem and dresses up as a girl sometimes.
>>

>Who really knows, he could be with a white guy for all we know.
>
>It's clear though he never knows what he's talking about.

I've got my popcorn ready for the big reveal.

Tony Is A Fag Ass Pedophile

Dec 15, 2020, 11:41:57 AM12/15/20
He's hanging out on the Motorcycle group again, spreading his anti-gay
bullshit. No one there pays him any attention, but he posts anyways.