FievelJ is a crossdressing fag

Bernie

Oct 5, 2021, 8:13:19 PM10/5/21
We know that about him.

Tony Is A Fag Ass Pedophile

Oct 7, 2021, 11:17:18 AM10/7/21
On 10/5/2021 8:13 PM, Bernie wrote:
> We know that about him.

Going to need to get some women's clothes to make this true.

I don't mind one bit.

https://www.avg.com

Max

Oct 8, 2021, 2:47:13 PM10/8/21
On Wed, 6 Oct 2021 00:13:18 -0000 (UTC), Bernie <fie...@buttboys.com> wrote:

>We know that about him.

Brandy is more likely to be a closet cross-dresser.

Faithful Word Baptist Church

Oct 8, 2021, 3:08:51 PM10/8/21
On Thursday, October 7, 2021 at 4:17:18 PM UTC+1, Tony Is A Fag Ass Pedophile wrote:
> On 10/5/2021 8:13 PM, Bernie wrote:
> > We know that about him.
> >
> Going to need to get some women's clothes to make this true.
>
> I don't mind one bit.

His twitter is full of cartooned child porn.

Faithful Word Baptist Church

Oct 8, 2021, 3:12:09 PM10/8/21

> Brandy is more likely to be a closet cross-dresser.

You probably jackoff to FievelJ's child porn cartoons

Kenny

Oct 9, 2021, 4:31:01 AM10/9/21
On 08 Oct 2021, Max <m...@not.home> posted some
You sound jealous.

Tony Is A Fag Ass Pedophile

Oct 10, 2021, 9:53:58 AM10/10/21
The keyword is Fiction which you skip to claim it is real.
None of my stories are from real life either, why don't you go bug
someone who's actually fully convicted of something real?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/x9znjgsal9phhd3/5df14112dd08335ebb9b88b4c1c5e76e.png?dl=0

Fiction.

Everything I share on Twitter from Inkbunny is all fiction.

I think it is more a jealous thing then anything else.

If I posted some of the other sites I hang on you would probably boast
even further that it is child porn.

You are a fucking idiot.
Message has been deleted

Faithful Word Baptist Church

Oct 14, 2021, 7:16:12 AM10/14/21
On Sunday, October 10, 2021 at 2:53:58 PM UTC+1, Tony Is A Fag Ass Pedophile wrote:
> On 10/8/2021 3:08 PM, Faithful Word Baptist Church wrote:
> >>>
> >> Going to need to get some women's clothes to make this true.
> >>
> >> I don't mind one bit.
> >>

> > His twitter is full of cartooned child porn.
> >
> The keyword is Fiction which you skip to claim it is real.
> None of my stories are from real life either, why don't you go bug
> someone who's actually fully convicted of something real?
>
> https://www.dropbox.com<snip>
>
> Fiction.
>
> Everything I share on Twitter from Inkbunny is all fiction.
>
> I think it is more a jealous thing then anything else.
>
> If I posted some of the other sites I hang on you would probably boast
> even further that it is child porn.
>
> You are a fucking idiot.

Only an idiot would confirm my accusations against you. Only a complete fool would trust anyone who publish that type of disgusting shit on line.

You clearly are a paedophile and you yourself have proven that. Pastor Anderson is right, "fags, are paedophiles"

Tony Is A Fag Ass Pedophile

Oct 14, 2021, 9:59:38 AM10/14/21
Not all gays are pedophiles dumbfuck. And I share nothing having to do
with real life idiot. Climb back under your stupid fictional god's rock.

If you only had a brain.

By the way, no one chooses either to be gay, nor to be a pedophile.

Your turn fool.

Faithful Word Baptist Church

Oct 14, 2021, 1:31:04 PM10/14/21
Its not an explosion that make the universe and all the galaxies in it. An explosion cannot create all the galaxies in the formation of the perfect golden ratio.

Almost every lifeform also conforms to the golden ratio. Just evolution cannot do that.

You have a sick mind and denying the existence of God will not save you.

You are a homosexual and a paedophile who fantasies about children being sexually abused. You are a danger to children because one day you might give in to your urge to rape children.

Tony Is A Fag Ass Pedophile

Oct 14, 2021, 3:34:19 PM10/14/21
Who says the Big Bang was really a Big Bang? No one.
The universe was once very small then began to expand.

> Almost every lifeform also conforms to the golden ratio. Just evolution cannot do that.
>
> You have a sick mind and denying the existence of God will not save you.

Your god does not exist numb-nuts.

> You are a homosexual and a paedophile who fantasies about children being sexually abused. You are a danger to children because one day you might give in to your urge to rape children.

Who says anything about rape? Only you not me... maybe what your idol
use to do and some molestation, but nothing which isn't asked for.

I have 0 victims idiot, and I will die with 0, it isn't worth it.

Kicked Pam in the ass

Oct 16, 2021, 7:10:02 AM10/16/21
In article <ska0no$19km$1...@gioia.aioe.org>
Tony Is A Fag Ass Pedophile <TonyIsAFagA...@fuckoff.com>
wrote:
Like a queer's penis when he looks at little boys.

> > Almost every lifeform also conforms to the golden ratio. Just evolution cannot do that.
> >
> > You have a sick mind and denying the existence of God will not save you.
>
> Your god does not exist numb-nuts.

You don't know that.

> > You are a homosexual and a paedophile who fantasies about children being sexually abused. You are a danger to children because one day you might give in to your urge to rape children.
> >

> Who says anything about rape? Only you not me... maybe what your idol
> use to do and some molestation, but nothing which isn't asked for.
>
> I have 0 victims idiot, and I will die with 0, it isn't worth it.

That's what all the perverts say, but we know better.

Faithful Word Baptist Church

Oct 16, 2021, 1:30:32 PM10/16/21
If Michael Jackson was a paedophile when why didn't his (so called) victims ever told the truth?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7KygAWjeB4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azTAED6BeDI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0Bc3WPcxwM

The real paedophile is Fievel J. He pedals child porn all over the internet and he is quick to pigeon hole people into trash way of living. A homosexual life is a wasted life.

Speeding his lies will never about a person he never met is just making his words no value.

Fievel J is just a racist moron with an unhealthy interest in children.

Tony Is A Fag Ass Pedophile

Oct 16, 2021, 7:51:28 PM10/16/21
Hey dumbfuck, there's more Pedophiles in the world than there are actual
abusers. If people would actually take the time to research this they
would realize this too. And the word you were looking for is spreading
not speeding. You are a real dummy.

Letting boys sleep in your bedroom?
Something is fishy there no matter how much you want to defend Michael
Jackson.

alvin

Oct 18, 2021, 4:20:04 PM10/18/21
On 16 Oct 2021, Faithful Word Baptist Church
<antho...@googlemail.com> posted some
And a butthole full of Preparation H!

Tony Is A Fag Ass Pedophile

Oct 19, 2021, 12:34:38 PM10/19/21
Preparation H for what exactly?

I have 0 victims ever and felt things for the young since I was 16.

I am 51 and still have 0 victims. I had chances but refused them.
It would not have taken much to get into the pants of some certain boys
when they were 6 and 7. I never did. I am not an abuser.

So what is it you are talking about?

Kicked Pam in the ass

Oct 20, 2021, 10:40:03 PM10/20/21
In article <skms2s$8os$1...@gioia.aioe.org>
wrote:

> On 10/18/2021 4:20 PM, alvin wrote:
> > On 16 Oct 2021, Faithful Word Baptist Church
> > <antho...@googlemail.com> posted some
> >
> >> If Michael Jackson was a paedophile when why didn't his (so called)
> >> victims ever told the truth?
> >>
> >> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7KygAWjeB4
> >>

> >> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azTAED6BeDI
> >>
> >> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0Bc3WPcxwM
> >>
> >> The real paedophile is Fievel J. He pedals child porn all over the
> >> internet and he is quick to pigeon hole people into trash way of
> >> living. A homosexual life is a wasted life.
> >>
> >> Speeding his lies will never about a person he never met is just
> >> making his words no value.
> >>
> >> Fievel J is just a racist moron with an unhealthy interest in
> >> children.
> >
> > And a butthole full of Preparation H!
> >

> Preparation H for what exactly?
>
> I have 0 victims ever and felt things for the young since I was 16.

Just like Michael Jackson!

Tony Is A Fag Ass Pedophile

Oct 21, 2021, 10:33:06 AM10/21/21
On 10/20/2021 10:37 PM, Kicked Pam in the ass wrote:
> In article <skms2s$8os$1...@gioia.aioe.org>
> Tony Is A Fag Ass Pedophile <TonyIsAFagA...@fuckoff.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> On 10/18/2021 4:20 PM, alvin wrote:
>>> On 16 Oct 2021, Faithful Word Baptist Church
>>> <antho...@googlemail.com> posted some

>>> And a butthole full of Preparation H!
>>>

>> Preparation H for what exactly?
>>
>> I have 0 victims ever and felt things for the young since I was 16.
>
> Just like Michael Jackson!

The difference is I really have no victims, he did and was selective of
who. Wealth helps be more selective.

I didn't choose this and am just as strict about NOT abusing a child as
non-pedophiles.

>> I am 51 and still have 0 victims. I had chances but refused them.
>> It would not have taken much to get into the pants of some certain boys
>> when they were 6 and 7. I never did. I am not an abuser.
>>

>> So what is it you are talking about?

Faithful Word Baptist Church (God hates fags)

Nov 5, 2021, 7:06:29 AM11/5/21
So you are admitting you are a paedo? You use your wealth to attract little boy generated from advertising revenue from you crappy YouTube videos and from your pedo cartoon website. No victims? We only have your word for that.

> I didn't choose this and am just as strict about NOT abusing a child as
> non-pedophiles.
> >
> >> I am 51 and still have 0 victims. I had chances but refused them.
> >> It would not have taken much to get into the pants of some certain boys
> >> when they were 6 and 7. I never did. I am not an abuser.

You had chances? The fact you said that makes you sound very dodgy.

Faithful Word Baptist Church (God hates fags)

Nov 5, 2021, 7:10:11 AM11/5/21
He keeps jacking off to FievelJ's podo cartoons.

He is into all types of nasty stuff.

Tony Is A Fag Ass Pedophile

Nov 6, 2021, 6:47:27 AM11/6/21
Oh I suppose then allowing children to sleep in one's bedroom isn't.

No parents the boys sleeping in his bedroom.
None of what I post is REAL.

Faithful Word Baptist Church (God hates fags)

Nov 11, 2021, 3:58:03 PM11/11/21
That is coming from a dirty old man who supplies child porn cartoon all over the internet.

He probably getting his rocks off by still debating over the Michael Jackson child abuse accusations.

Tony Is A Fag Ass Pedophile

Nov 12, 2021, 6:48:48 PM11/12/21
<Snip>
> That is coming from a dirty old man who supplies child porn cartoon all over the internet.

It is still fiction.
You should see the stuff I look at, then you would yell and scream that
it was proof. The only thing I ever post is (FICTION).

Do you have any concept of the English language?

> He probably getting his rocks off by still debating over the Michael Jackson child abuse accusations.

No I am not.

You are a fucking idiot.

And yes the universe came from next to nothing, and just suddenly came
to be. Anyone who claims they know exactly what happened thinks there's
a god too.

Grow up.

Faithful Word Baptist Church (God hates fags)

Nov 15, 2021, 10:50:15 AM11/15/21
That depends on what type of sleeping you are referring to.

No parents will allow a man with those nasty pictures on his computer any ware near their kids

Tony Is A Fag Ass Pedophile

Nov 15, 2021, 3:06:05 PM11/15/21
any ware?

English is not your first language is it?
Anywhere is the right word.

And what I have is mostly extremely mild... stop on over to either Shota
World or All The Fallen and see that I don't even have anything all that
nasty. It is all fictional, and I will never cross the line over to
non-fiction. Not like you even know the difference, you probably have
people read this stuff for you.

Are you sure you are not some dumb child?

Max

Nov 18, 2021, 1:48:45 PM11/18/21
On Mon, 15 Nov 2021 15:06:05 -0500, Tony Is A Fag Ass Pedophile
<TonyIsAFagA...@fuckoff.com> wrote:

>English is not your first language is it?
>Anywhere is the right word.

Tony was born in Nigeria and came to the UK with his family as refugees in the
90s.

Kenny

Nov 18, 2021, 9:10:03 PM11/18/21
In article <fj7dpglivsbiisvuo...@4ax.com>
Is that when you found out about your black brothers because his
dad was banging your mother and sister?

Faithful Word Baptist Church (God hates fags)

Jan 17, 2022, 11:19:15 AM1/17/22
There is nothing wrong with anyone who was born in Nigeria (or any ware else in the world)

There is something wrong with racist and something wrong people who find it pleasurable to watch cartoons of children being sexually abused.

Max

Jan 17, 2022, 6:14:05 PM1/17/22
On Mon, 17 Jan 2022 08:19:14 -0800 (PST), "Faithful Word Baptist Church (God
hates fags)" <antho...@googlemail.com> wrote:

>On Thursday, November 18, 2021 at 6:48:45 PM UTC, Max wrote:
>> On Mon, 15 Nov 2021 15:06:05 -0500, Tony Is A Fag Ass Pedophile
>> <TonyIsAFagA...@fuckoff.com> wrote:
>>
>> >English is not your first language is it?
>> >Anywhere is the right word.
>> Tony was born in Nigeria and came to the UK with his family as refugees in the
>> 90s.
>There is nothing wrong with anyone who was born in Nigeria (or any ware else in the world)

I don't care about that. I care about the underage people you are creeping up
on in the parks and bathrooms. And get a job so you don't have to loiter at ATM
machines and harass people for their money. This in't Nigeria.

Faithful Word Baptist Church (God hates fags)

May 25, 2022, 2:59:08 AM5/25/22
😂