Anthony used to say no one could shut him up

Max

Feb 27, 2021, 12:37:58 PM2/27/21
It looks like someone did shut him up. Either that or Tony now likes same sex
marriage, men playing women's sports and that Jazz dude pole dancing for men.

Poopy Turdy Stuffed Toy

Mar 18, 2021, 3:16:56 PM3/18/21
On 2/27/2021 12:37 PM, Max wrote:
> It looks like someone did shut him up. Either that or Tony now likes same sex
> marriage, men playing women's sports and that Jazz dude pole dancing for men.

He'll be by sometime, then post a bunch of bullshit.

https://www.avg.com

Max

Mar 22, 2021, 9:41:29 PM3/22/21
On Thu, 18 Mar 2021 15:16:53 -0400, Poopy Turdy Stuffed Toy
<Fuc...@fuckyou.com> wrote:

>On 2/27/2021 12:37 PM, Max wrote:
>> It looks like someone did shut him up. Either that or Tony now likes same sex
>> marriage, men playing women's sports and that Jazz dude pole dancing for men.
>>

>He'll be by sometime, then post a bunch of bullshit.

I think he was trolling the whole time with that anti-gay bullshit. He just
wanted to have people to talk to, even if it was arguing with him.

He did the same thing in this newsgroup back in the day. He would be pro MJ one
day, then when people started ignoring him he would switch to anti-MJ. He'd
flip-flop back and forth to get someone to interact with him.

I bet Tony is making out with his boyfriend right now.