Tony is a power bottom

Tony Is A Fag Ass Pedophile

Nov 16, 2021, 11:18:11 AM11/16/21
And he loves it

https://www.avg.com

Faithful Word Baptist Church (God hates fags)

Nov 30, 2021, 10:33:48 AM11/30/21
On Tuesday, November 16, 2021 at 4:18:11 PM UTC, Tony Is A Fag Ass Pedophile wrote:
> And he loves it

Why else he has those child porn cartoons.

Tony Is A Fag Ass Pedophile

Dec 1, 2021, 2:42:13 PM12/1/21
You are a dumbass.

I stick with fiction as there's so much of it.
You are an idiot.

Faithful Word Baptist Church (God hates fags)

Dec 7, 2021, 1:11:58 PM12/7/21
You like watching cantonised kids taking it up the ass. Your twitter page is full of that disgusting garbage.

Tony Is A Fag Ass Pedophile

Dec 9, 2021, 8:39:04 PM12/9/21
On 12/7/2021 1:11 PM, Faithful Word Baptist Church (God hates fags) wrote:
> You like watching cantonised kids taking it up the ass. Your twitter page is full of that disgusting garbage.

First off I work in fiction which you seem to not understand.
What I post isn't even human artwork it is fictional literature and I do
not post the stories on Twitter. I do not post any artwork on Twitter
either as they are strict about underage artwork even if it is
fictional. My account would have been suspended long ago if I posted any
of the stuff I actually do look at, which is still all fictional.

I don't go around sucking boys dicks like your idol did before he died.

Get a fucking life man.