R. KELLY Sues Brooklyn Prison ... I'M NOT SUICIDAL!!!

Pedo Jackson

Jul 2, 2022, 12:47:57 AMJul 2
R. Kelly claims he's being punished by being placed on suicide
watch in a Brooklyn detention center even though he says he's
got no intentions of hurting himself ... and now he's suing.

The disgraced singer just filed suit against MDC Brooklyn,
claiming they are subjecting him to "cruel and unusual
punishment" under the harsh conditions of suicide watch because
he's a celebrity.

Kelly claims he was put on suicide watch this week after he was
sentenced to 30 years in prison, arguing his 8th Amendment
rights are being violated because "he is not suicidal and
expressly told MDC officials that he was not suicidal and had no
thoughts of harming himself or others."

In the docs, he mentions Jeffrey Epstein associate Ghislaine
Maxwell -- who was also placed on suicide watch -- saying the
same thing has happened to him.

Kelly says he's been placed in a single cell without bed rails,
no showers, no shaving, no toilet paper, being forced to eat
meals with his hands, and being shut off from loved ones. Kelly
also says it's ironic inmates on suicide watch don't even
receive psychiatric care.

Kelly is suing for damages from emotional distress.

The Bureau of Prisons tells TMZ ... "The BOP is committed to
ensuring the safety and security of all inmates in our
population, our staff, and the public. Humane treatment of the
men and women in our custody is a top priority."

We also reached out to MDC Brooklyn warden, Heriberto H. Tellez,
who Kelly named in his suit ... so far no word back.

Put him in Gen Pop. See how long he lasts.

https://www.tmz.com/2022/07/01/r-kelly-sues-brooklyn-detention-
center-suicide-watch-cruel-unusual-punishment/