The TONY you see on the internet is a big liar

Max

Jan 2, 2022, 7:42:49 PM1/2/22
The real Tony is in the parks and public toilets at midnight doing disgusting
things with random men and boys whose names he doesn't even know. That's why
AIDS is so high among closeted homosexual men like Tony.

Faithful Word Baptist Church (God hates fags)

Jan 7, 2022, 11:07:23 PM1/7/22
You jackoff to Fievel J's pedo cartoons everyday.

That rubbish you keep posting is just another one of your sick fantasies.

Max

Jan 8, 2022, 10:24:50 PM1/8/22
On Fri, 7 Jan 2022 20:07:22 -0800 (PST), "Faithful Word Baptist Church (God
hates fags)" <antho...@googlemail.com> wrote:

>That rubbish you keep posting is just another one of your sick fantasies.

You're a self-admitted "dogger." You admitted to frequenting London areas known
for being places where gay men go to have sex with strangers of all ages. Now
you're on here lying. How can you call yourself a Christian?

Tony Is A Fag Ass Pedophile

Jan 9, 2022, 10:46:14 AM1/9/22
He thinks his savior Jesus Christ is going to save him from hell and
will go to some heaven which probably does not exist.
There's little to no evidence for any god but people like Tony place
tons of blind faith into things as such.

First there ahhh. The very first to bring up guys looking for sex at
public restrooms was Tony. Guys (gays) don't always look in public
restrooms for sex, some go to clubs and such.

(Gay Bars In London.) Village Soho
Ku Bar
Circa Soho

Three of them hardly looking but I am sure Tony just hangs out at the
public restrooms and probably even goes for 8 - 12-year-old boys.
Young and gay is just fine for Tony. LOL.

PS

Tony is jealous that he can not write fiction as fast as I can.
He listens to lots of fiction though, it is all in his bible he praises
so damn much. I don't waste my time on religion when there's over 3200
of them.

Have a great day dumbfuck Tony.

https://www.avg.com

Max

Jan 14, 2022, 11:53:36 AM1/14/22
This Jesus Christ dude isn't going to save Tony unless he repents. But he won't
repent because he's in the closet. What a dilemma.

Tony Is A Fag Ass Pedophile

Jan 14, 2022, 1:03:40 PM1/14/22
LOL.
I wont repent as I don't believe in it in the first place. LOL.