Michael Jackson was a Groomer

Max

Jul 26, 2022, 1:29:15 PMJul 26
Is this why Anthony Brandy still supports him? I wouldn't be
surprised.

FievelJ

Aug 2, 2022, 2:35:55 PMAug 2
On Tuesday, July 26, 2022 at 1:29:15 PM UTC-4, Max wrote:
> Is this why Anthony Brandy still supports him? I wouldn't be
> surprised.
Just because he was found not guilty of all charges doesn't make him innocent.
Or should I say he probably was guilty, at least he's gone.

Pedophile - A person who is attracted to young girls/boys. Many are straight males who like young boys.

Molester or full abuser Michael Jackson knew which to pick in my opinion.
Pedophile or pedophilia is just an attraction, does not follow abuse.
An abuser is an abuser, and I never once did it.
But I bet my bottom dollar Jackson was just picky to keep it to low lifes who wouldn't be believed.

I take nothing out of story and do it for real. I write FICTION.
Unless you could actually have a living breathing Fievel the story I am working on is FICTION.
So what if he is only 5 in it, he's make believe.