Michael Jackson's Boys (2005) (TV)

Penas Sorus

Feb 20, 2006, 4:04:06 AM2/20/06
Anybody ever see this?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0443586/

Michael Jackson's Boys (2005) (TV)

Directed by
Helen Littleboy

Credited cast:
Mark Strong .... Narrator (voice)
rest of cast listed alphabetically:
Frank Cascio .... Himself
Jordie Chandler .... Himself (archive footage)
Ray Chandler .... Himself
Johnnie L. Cochran Jr. .... Himself (archive footage) (as Johnny
Cochrane)
Macaulay Culkin .... Himself (archive footage)
Diane Dimond .... Herself
Bill Dworin .... Himself
Ahmad Elatab .... Himself
Juju Elatab .... Himself
Hanadi Fattouh .... Herself
Terry George .... Himself
La Toya Jackson .... Herself
Michael Jackson .... Himself (archive footage)
Philip Lemarque .... Himself
Emmanuel Lewis .... Himself
Carole Lieberman .... Herself (as Dr. Carole Lieberman)
Stella Marcroft .... Herself
Jamie Masada .... Himself
Maureen Orth .... Herself
Lisa Marie Presley .... Herself (archive footage)
Jimmy Safechuck .... Himself (archive footage)
Brooke Shields .... Herself (archive footage)
Tom Sneddon .... Himself (archive footage)
J. Randy Taraborrelli .... Himself
Scott Thorson .... Himself
Tatiana Thumbtzen .... Herself
Oprah Winfrey .... Herself (archive footage)
(more)

Runtime: UK:60 min (including commercials)
Country: UK
Language: English
Color: Color
Sound Mix: Stereo

Ms. B. Haven

Feb 20, 2006, 9:22:40 AM2/20/06
On Mon, 20 Feb 2006 09:04:06 GMT, Penas Sorus <jsnar...@inter.net>
wrote:

>Anybody ever see this?
>
>http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0443586/

<snip>

Not me, but it must have been good in order to inspire the following
f'loon frothage:

http://www.mjcafe.net/mjcafe_board/viewtopic.php?p=61427#61427

RE: MICHAEL JACKSON'S BOYS - CHANNEL FOUR - 9-10PM TUESDAY 25 JAN 2005

I am appalled that Channel Four considered it fit to air the programme
Michael Jackson's Boys. Having just watched the entire programme, I
feel in a good position to be outraged at what was one of the most
biased programmes on an individual person I have ever seen.

One of your criteria for complaints is that a programme is not
impartial. This was not only devoid of impartiality, but seemingly
also devoid of any human feeling towards a man who has not yet stood
trial for the alleged crime. Those people chosen to put their views
across were deliberately chosen because of their belief that Michael
Jackon is guilty of child abuse - the former accuser's uncle, the
constant focus on the former accuser, Diane Dimond (reporter on Hard
Copy who has been completely hostile with regards to Michael Jackson
for the last ten years and has resorted to broadcasting many provable
lies in order to blacken his character), a hostile psychiatrist,
former ranch employees, people likely to be bitter because Michael is
no longer in contact with them...the list goes on. DESPITE the fact
that Emmanuel Lewis, Macaulay Culkin, Frank Cascio and all other boys
mentioned say that absolutely nothing went on, the narrator constantly
made suggestions throughout insinuating that Michael is indeed guilty.
This was accompanied with sinister music and the written introductions
below any male who had any friendship with Michael said "Michael's
boy" followed by various dates that he was presumably supposed to be
"Michael's boy". What exactly is that supposed to infer - obviously
these people are not his boys - so I can only presume that the
programme has made a very serious assumption, which it relayed to its
viewers throughout, that Michael is guilty and that he has a different
"boy" every few years. In the entire hour of this so-called
documentary, it didn't mention once that only two boys have ever made
such accusations, or that thousands upon thousands of boys - and girls
- from underprivelidged homes/backgrounds have gone to Neverland and
spent time around Michael resulting in nothing but joy and magical
memories that would last a lifetime. The question was suggested, what
innocent man would pay a family $25,000 for their silence yet nothing
was asked as to what sort of family would accept any amount of money
if they truly believed that their boy was supposedly abused.

This programme was tabloid junk in the extreme, and a case for the
prosecution. It was prejudiced, biased, subjective and obviously
deliberately shown to influence the public just before the trial
begins. Therefore, it was also extremely insensitive.

One of the people interviewed, Tatianja Thumbtzen, has been extremely
supportive of Michael recently and her comments were so obviously
taken out of context. Yes, a member of Michael's family was
interviewed but LaToya was picked deliberately because she has always
been against Michael and his association with children in any
capacity. Michael Jackson has several other brothers, two other
sisters and a mother and father who are all wholly supportive. Why
weren't they interviewed?

Another criteria you suggest for complaints is that the programme
complained about is harmful and/or offensive. There are many instances
where I believe this was the case. The following is just an example:

"In private Michael had already moved on to his next special friend"
This suggests that the boys he associated with weren't just friends,
but something more sinister was going on.

"whilst in public, he was determined to be seen as a heterosexual
predator" (a clip of The Way You Make Me Feel is shown). This video is
nowhere near as predatory as most artistes videos in today's day and
age. Why does a song about love and chasing someone who you love mean
that you are "determined to be seen as a heterosexual predator"?

If Michael Jackson were not a superstar Channel Four would not get
away with producing a programme which virtually proclaims someone
guilty before their court case has even started. This isn't decent
programming or good viewing. This is simply a witch hunt.

Michael Jackson's privacy and right to a fair trial is harmed by
revolting and hateful programmes such as this. I have never seen any
programme, except on true and convicted offenders or mass murderers,
that has gone to such lengths to vilify an individual in this way.

In addition, the programme was harmful to those who truly have
suffered from child abuse or have suffered unfounded accusations of
child abuse, since it does not present an accurate picture of an
offender by simply using someone as a scapegoat. Just because someone
might be difficult to understand does not make them an abuser. It is a
real and dangerous leap of judgement that has serious and grave
consequences. If Channel Four wanted to screen a documentary about
child abuse, then why didn't they focus on convicted offenders, of
which there are thousands. Fact is: Michael Jackson is an easy
scapegoat. Throughout history, people have vilified those who they
cannot understand. Such terrible treatment of another human being on
public TV is tantamount to how the Elephant Man was put on show and
humiliated in his day. We would not stand for that now - this sort of
documentary is no better than that.

You ask for complaints to focus on four aspects: programme not
impartial, programme not accurate, programme offensive or harmful and
programme might affect someone's privacy. I suggest this programme
falls foul on all counts, in many ways, most of which I have
highlighted above. I would hope that you take these points very
seriously indeed.

Yours sincerely

Denise Pfeiffer BSc (Hons)
Freelance writer

Cazzawaw totally own3z lots of stuff

Feb 20, 2006, 11:34:14 AM2/20/06

Ms. B. Haven wrote:
> On Mon, 20 Feb 2006 09:04:06 GMT, Penas Sorus <jsnar...@inter.net>
> wrote:
>
> >Anybody ever see this?
> >
> >http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0443586/
> >
> <snip>
>
> Not me, but it must have been good in order to inspire the following
> f'loon frothage:
>
> http://www.mjcafe.net/mjcafe_board/viewtopic.php?p=61427#61427

> RE: MICHAEL JACKSON'S BOYS - CHANNEL FOUR - 9-10PM TUESDAY 25 JAN 2005
>
> I am appalled that Channel Four considered it fit to air the programme
> Michael Jackson's Boys.

<snipped for brevity>

> Yours sincerely
>
> Denise Pfeiffer BSc (Hons)
> Freelance writer

This has to be a pisstake! Google "Denise Pfeiffer" and see what you
get! She even has her own wikipedia entry! Trust the floons to latch
on to someone like her!

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Feb 20, 2006, 12:06:09 PM2/20/06
"Cazzawaw totally own3z lots of stuff" <cazz...@o2.ie> wrote in

She's a closet lesbo. I've seen the type.

--
Cujo - The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in
dfw.*, alt.paranormal, alt.astrology and alt.astrology.metapsych.

Cazzawaw totally own3z lots of stuff

Feb 20, 2006, 12:18:10 PM2/20/06

Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:
> "Cazzawaw totally own3z lots of stuff" <cazz...@o2.ie> wrote in
>

> > Ms. B. Haven wrote:

> >> <snip>
> >>
> >> Not me, but it must have been good in order to inspire the following
> >> f'loon frothage:
> >>
> >> http://www.mjcafe.net/mjcafe_board/viewtopic.php?p=61427#61427

> >> RE: MICHAEL JACKSON'S BOYS - CHANNEL FOUR - 9-10PM TUESDAY 25 JAN 2005
> >>
> >> I am appalled that Channel Four considered it fit to air the programme
> >> Michael Jackson's Boys.
> >
> > <snipped for brevity>
> >
> >> Yours sincerely
> >>
> >> Denise Pfeiffer BSc (Hons)
> >> Freelance writer
> >
> > This has to be a pisstake! Google "Denise Pfeiffer" and see what you
> > get! She even has her own wikipedia entry! Trust the floons to latch
> > on to someone like her!
>
> She's a closet lesbo. I've seen the type.

ACK-chew-lee she's a Freelance Journalist, Model, actress, singer and
has a BSc (Hons) in Somethingorother. I don't see why she doesn't just
change her name to Mary Sue!

If only she were a 12 year old boy, she'd be perfect for wacko.

Ms. B. Haven

Feb 20, 2006, 1:08:52 PM2/20/06
On 20 Feb 2006 08:34:14 -0800, "Cazzawaw totally own3z lots of stuff"
<cazz...@o2.ie> wrote:

She may have a Wiki entry but odds are she entered it herself. She's
a wackjob. Check this out:
http://www.jetzi-mjvideo.com/mt/mt54.html

And "Also in 1994, a British-born Michael Jackson fan, Denise
Pfeiffer, was charged with making obscene calls to the father of the
boy who accused the pop star of molesting him."

http://www.upi.com/view.cfm?StoryID=20030410-041706-2514r

She's a superf'loon, superf'loon
She's superf'loony.

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Feb 20, 2006, 1:51:24 PM2/20/06
Ms. B. Haven <uh...@1noway.compost> wrote in

*Now* I know why that name rings a bell. I believe Dimond mentioned her
in the book. She was 14 at the time and was deported back to Britain.

I fixed the Wiki. Fuck you, F'loon.

--
Cujo - The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in
dfw.*, alt.paranormal, alt.astrology and alt.astrology.metapsych.
Winner of the 8/2000 & 2/2003 HL&S award & July 2005 Hammer of Thor.
Winning Trainer - Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog Whistle - Dec. 2005
Supreme Holy Overlord of alt.fucknozzles. Hail Petitmorte!

"My agendas are pure and deserve whatever backing I can sleaze for
them." - Rebecca "Machiaveli" Ore on her trolling ways.

Frankie

Feb 20, 2006, 6:23:37 PM2/20/06
I can remember watching this program. Scott Thorsen claims he was
Michael Jackson's lover from the early 80's or late 70's. Can't think
that far back!
I can remember the "boys" that were interviewed saying that nothing had
ever happened, but I just thought these boys were just decoys to put
people off the sent, so to speak. There were stories of Pedoman hiding
one of his "special friends" in amongst his luggage when arriving at
airports..........
It was watching this program that really made me wonder if he was
guilty........

Pambo The Mighty Pigga Parrot

Feb 20, 2006, 6:34:15 PM2/20/06

Ms. B. Haven wrote: