Summing It Up....Dumbing It Down

1 view

Pambo The Good Catholic Liar

Feb 7, 2006, 1:56:20 PM2/7/06
The haters trick Pambo into eating shit.
When it is pointed out that she just ate shit, Pambo says she ate shit
on purpose to piss the haters off.
Then she asks for a second helping.
When she is finished, Pambo says, "Why did you people just eat shit?"

I Made Pambo Eat A Booger

Feb 7, 2006, 1:59:46 PM2/7/06

I totally agree.

I Made Pambo Eat A Catholic

Feb 7, 2006, 2:01:13 PM2/7/06

Me too.

I Made Pambo Eat A Catholic Booger

Feb 7, 2006, 2:02:26 PM2/7/06

Me three!

de Fragile Warrior Sports Supplies

Feb 7, 2006, 2:07:47 PM2/7/06

"I Made Pambo Eat A Catholic" <Floonvil...@gmail.com> wrote in message

*POIFECT*

Pambo's Tutor

Feb 7, 2006, 3:12:11 PM2/7/06

I totally also agree too as well and feel the same.
Ditto.

Daedalus

Feb 7, 2006, 3:21:39 PM2/7/06
On 7 Feb 2006 12:12:11 -0800, "Pambo's Tutor"
<Floonvil...@gmail.com>, wrote:

Seems that way to me!

Jade

Ms. B. Haven

Feb 7, 2006, 3:20:28 PM2/7/06
On 7 Feb 2006 12:12:11 -0800, "Pambo's Tutor"
<Floonvil...@gmail.com> wrote:

Ditto on your ditto.

SneakyP

Feb 7, 2006, 4:44:39 PM2/7/06
Ms. B. Haven <uh...@noway.compost> wrote in

I copy that, you copy-cat.

--
SneakyP
To reply: newsgroup only, what's posted in ng stays in ng.

Some choose to swim in the potty bowl of nan-ae rather than flush it
down :0)

Pam totally OWNS the alt.mjj group

Feb 7, 2006, 5:27:56 PM2/7/06

LOL! Is this the way you people make excuses for the ass-whippings that
you receive from me? If it makes you Freaks feel better, go for it.
However, you already know that tt still doesn't lessen the blow of your
ass being kicked. Whatever makes you Losers feel better about yourselves
is alright with me.

The KING-Mr. Michael Joseph Jackson
The KING is BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"The TRUTH won this MARATHON" on June 13, 2005-
NOT GUILTY on all FOURTEEN counts.

Fujikawa Yamamoto

Feb 7, 2006, 5:42:27 PM2/7/06
On 07 Feb 2006, Pame...@webtv.net (lard 0'matic) posted some news:3033-
43E91...@storefull-3158.bay.webtv.net:

> LOL! Is this the way you people make excuses for the ass-whippings that
> you receive from me?

It would really help if you made some sort of announcement or something.
I missed the last one.

caryrjr

Feb 7, 2006, 6:00:54 PM2/7/06

"Pam totally OWNS the alt.mjj group" <Pame...@webtv.net> wrote in message

> LOL! Is this the way you people make excuses for the ass-whippings that
> you receive from me? If it makes you Freaks feel better, go for it.
> However, you already know that tt still doesn't lessen the blow of your
> ass being kicked. Whatever makes you Losers feel better about yourselves
> is alright with me.

LMAO! You sure are a funny k00k!

R6

Feb 7, 2006, 6:16:06 PM2/7/06

Someone should tell Hambo that you can't kick someone's ass on the
Internet when they're laughing at you.

Pam totally OWNS the alt.mjj group

Feb 7, 2006, 6:47:45 PM2/7/06
RSucky,

You are wrong. It IS possible to kick someone's ass while laughing at
them. I laugh all the time as I kick you Haters' ass with one hand tied
behind my back and all by myself. LOL!!!

SneakyP

Feb 7, 2006, 7:13:11 PM2/7/06
Pame...@webtv.net (Pam totally OWNS the alt.mjj group) wrote in

> RSucky,
>
> You are wrong. It IS possible to kick someone's ass while laughing at
> them. I laugh all the time as I kick you Haters' ass with one hand tied
> behind my back and all by myself. LOL!!!

ROFLMAO

Why do you say one "hand" when it's obvious that your foot is really up
your ass? Picture someone trying to kick with a foot while the other is
out of sight.

Slip on your greasy floor again, satanworshipper. Fell down and bopped
that haid for the 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000th time.
When do the hooks ever come out of that lip?

caryrjr

Feb 7, 2006, 7:14:43 PM2/7/06

"Pam totally OWNS the alt.mjj group" <Pame...@webtv.net> wrote in message

Hee. Picturing Pambo with her hand tied behind her back typing away on her
WebTV keyboard. <snicker>

Pambo JOSECUERVO k00karacha Russell

Feb 7, 2006, 7:21:44 PM2/7/06

Pam the happy tough idiot wrote:
> RSucky,
>
> You are wrong. It IS possible to kick someone's ass while laughing at
> them. I laugh all the time as I kick you Haters' ass with one hand tied
> behind my back and all by myself. LOL!!!

Wow. You sure are tough...and happy at the same time!
Hee hee!
Why, I bet you could beat up Sneddon and Diane Dimond at the same time.
...Am I right?

Pambo JOSECUERVO k00karacha Russell

Feb 7, 2006, 7:23:31 PM2/7/06

Pambo babbled:

Whatever makes you Losers feel better about yourselves
> is alright with me.

Thank you, pet monkey!

Pambo JOSECUERVO k00karacha Russell

Feb 7, 2006, 7:24:30 PM2/7/06

Pretend!...Pretend!

Pambo The Mighty Mighty Parrot

Feb 7, 2006, 7:28:20 PM2/7/06

Pam totally OWNS the alt.mjj group wrote:
> RSucky,
>
> You are wrong. It IS possible to kick someone's ass while laughing at
> them. I laugh all the time as I kick you Haters' ass with one hand tied
> behind my back and all by myself. LOL!!!

WHOOOOOSH!
Pambo is so pissed off, she misread the post.
....and she didn't quote.
I know, Pambo...you don't quote just to piss us off right?

Pambo doesn't wipe her ass.......just to piss people off.

de Fragile Warrior Sports Supplies

Feb 7, 2006, 9:14:23 PM2/7/06

"Pam totally OWNS turd balls on toast" <Pame...@webtv.net> wrote in
message news:17374-43E...@storefull-3153.bay.webtv.net...

> I laugh all the time as I kick you Haters' ass with one hand tied
> behind my back and all by myself. LOL!!!

Whatta great visual. Now someone stick an apple in her mouth and we'll have
ourselves a luau.

de Fragile Warrior Sports Supplies

Feb 7, 2006, 9:18:03 PM2/7/06

"caryrjr" <car...@NOSPAM.yahoo.com> wrote in message

You know what? I bet she's too poor to buy the keyboard arrangement. I bet
she uses the REMOTE CONTROL to type her posts.

(Yes, it's true. The really dumb Webbies use their remotes to post. Oh,
the humanity.)

Pambo's Vocabulary Tutor

Feb 7, 2006, 9:23:08 PM2/7/06

de Fragile Warrior Sports Supplies wrote:

LOL!
You wanna do it....or should I?
Nudge, nudge...wink, wink.

de Fragile Warrior Sports Supplies

Feb 7, 2006, 9:30:51 PM2/7/06

"Pambo's Vocabulary Tutor" <Floonvil...@gmail.com> wrote in message

You can have the honors.

I just came back from riding and I'm taking a hot bath and watching The
Shield. The Photoshop is closed for tonight. :)

Fujikawa Yamamoto

Feb 7, 2006, 9:38:53 PM2/7/06
On 07 Feb 2006, Pame...@webtv.net (lard 0'matic) posted some news:17374-
43E931...@storefull-3153.bay.webtv.net:

> You are wrong. It IS possible to lick someone's ass while laughing at
> them. I laugh all the time as I lick you Haters' ass with one hand tied

> behind my back and all by myself. LOL!!!

I bet you don't even have to get liquored up to do all that lickin'.

Pambo's Vocabulary Tutor

Feb 7, 2006, 11:23:23 PM2/7/06

de Fragile Warrior Sports Supplies wrote:
> "Pambo's Vocabulary Tutor" <Floonvil...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> >
> > de Fragile Warrior Sports Supplies wrote:
> >> "Pam totally OWNS turd balls on toast" <Pame...@webtv.net> wrote in
> >> message news:17374-43E...@storefull-3153.bay.webtv.net...
> >>
> >> Whatta great visual. Now someone stick an apple in her mouth and we'll
> >> have
> >> ourselves a luau.
> >
> > LOL!
> > You wanna do it....or should I?
> > Nudge, nudge...wink, wink.
>
> You can have the honors.

Why, thank you, my dear:
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2006-1/1134097/pamboroast1.JPG

Ms. B. Haven

Feb 7, 2006, 11:10:18 PM2/7/06

The Shield is probably the best show on TV right now, IMO! We don't
get it here until tomorrow night though. arghhhhhhhh.

Did you watch it last week?

Pam totally OWNS the alt.mjj group

Feb 8, 2006, 12:13:52 AM2/8/06
UB an Asshole,

Have you forgotten how Demon Diemon dissolved into a puddle of tears
when BJ simple said her name. He didn't even call her a bad name, yet
she went into hysterics in the courtroom one day. What does this say
about a woman who tries to portray herself as the big,bad MJ stalker?

Btw, this same "brave" woman REFUSED to show up in court during a
hearing where SHE had filed charges against BJ. She simply didn't show
up and basically ADMITTED that she was a lily-livered coward who was
afraid of her own shadow. She was too chicken-shit to even show up. BJ
got the last laught AND the money.

Pam totally BLOWS Catholic priests

Feb 8, 2006, 12:33:32 AM2/8/06
On 07 Feb 2006, Pame...@webtv.net (Pam totally OWNS the alt.mjj group)
posted some news:19183-43E...@storefull-3154.bay.webtv.net:

> UB an Asshole,
>
> Have you forgotten how Demon Diemon dissolved into a puddle of tears
> when BJ simple said her name. He didn't even call her a bad name, yet
> she went into hysterics in the courtroom one day. What does this say
> about a woman who tries to portray herself as the big,bad MJ stalker?

Hormone swing. BlowJob was lucky it was a "downer", otherwise she would
have ripped his head off and shit down his neck.

> Btw, this same "brave" woman REFUSED to show up in court during a
> hearing where SHE had filed charges against BJ. She simply didn't show
> up and basically ADMITTED that she was a lily-livered coward who was
> afraid of her own shadow. She was too chicken-shit to even show up. BJ
> got the last laught AND the money.

That's a flat out lie.

> The KING-Mr. Michael Joseph Jackson
> The KING is BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
> "The TRUTH won this MARATHON" on June 13, 2005-
> NOT GUILTY on all FOURTEEN counts.

Michael Jackson is a panty wearing loser.

Pambo The Mighty Constipated Elderly Parrot

Feb 8, 2006, 1:32:11 AM2/8/06

Pam failed again:

> UB an Asshole,
>
> Have you forgotten how Demon Diemon dissolved into a puddle of tears
> when BJ simple said her name.
<snip>

You don't quote.
You're blabbing about Booger Boy, who I haven't even mentioned in this
thread...
I'm gonna try to get through to your shit clogged brain once more:

Without quoting, your posts are out of context. Do you know what "out
of context" means, Pambo?
It's like having someone you spoke to several hours ago, calling and
saying " a red one, two cups of water and an orange".
Unless you know the original question/context, the answer/reply will
often not make sense.
You never make sense, Pambo.
You'r just a stubborn, delusional old lamebrain.
You're not here to worship Wacko anymore.
You're here throwing sand at the people who hurt you so much.
Karma can be a bitch....just like you.

jack

Feb 8, 2006, 3:09:56 AM2/8/06

"Fujikawa Yamamoto" <michael.jackso...@wacko.jacko.org> wrote in
message news:Xns976395A1...@204.153.244.170...

Me as well, when did it happen?

jack

Feb 8, 2006, 3:11:14 AM2/8/06

"Pam totally OWNS the alt.mjj group" <Pame...@webtv.net> wrote in message

> UB an Asshole,
>
> Have you forgotten how Demon Diemon dissolved into a puddle of tears
> when BJ simple said her name. He didn't even call her a bad name, yet
> she went into hysterics in the courtroom one day. What does this say
> about a woman who tries to portray herself as the big,bad MJ stalker?

Wackos tears are legendary, big man!

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Feb 8, 2006, 3:22:44 AM2/8/06
"jack" <jacke...@hotmail.com> wrote in

You need to check the calendar, it's every February 31st.

--
Cujo - The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in
dfw.*, alt.paranormal, alt.astrology and alt.astrology.metapsych.

de Fragile Warrior Sports Supplies

Feb 8, 2006, 8:08:47 AM2/8/06

"Ms. B. Haven" <uh...@noway.compost> wrote in message

Yep. MAKE SURE TO WATCH IT TONIGHT!! Even I was going, "oh no, oh no, oh
no" and I rarely get that involved in shows.

de Fragile Warrior Sports Supplies

Feb 8, 2006, 8:10:01 AM2/8/06

"Pambo's Vocabulary Tutor" <Floonvil...@gmail.com> wrote in message

You owe me one keyboard. There is tea *everyfreakin'where*. ROFLMAO!

de Fragile Warrior Sports Supplies

Feb 8, 2006, 8:13:40 AM2/8/06

"jack" <jacke...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> "Pam totally OWNS the alt.mjj group" <Pame...@webtv.net> wrote in
> message
>> UB an Asshole,
>>
>> Have you forgotten how Demon Diemon dissolved into a puddle of tears
>> when BJ simple said her name. He didn't even call her a bad name, yet
>> she went into hysterics in the courtroom one day. What does this say
>> about a woman who tries to portray herself as the big,bad MJ stalker?
>
> Wackos tears are legendary, big man!

In fact, he just called Pappy Jack crying last week. "Boo hoo hoo! Da mean
nasty Sheik Daddy won't let me sashay around in woman's clothing. BOO
HOO!!!! He wants me tone down my make-up! MY MAKE-UP!!!! HE WON'T PAY MY
BILLS FOR ME!!! I hate him! I hate him! I hate him!" <burst of girly
tears, wailing and audible snot bubbles... on collect phone call to the
U.S.>

<hee>

Daedalus

Feb 8, 2006, 8:32:37 AM2/8/06
On 8 Feb 2006 08:22:44 GMT, Cujo DeSockpuppet <cu...@petitmorte.net>,
wrote:

>"jack" <jacke...@hotmail.com> wrote in
>

>> "Fujikawa Yamamoto" <michael.jackso...@wacko.jacko.org>
>> wrote in message news:Xns976395A1...@204.153.244.170...
>>> On 07 Feb 2006, Pame...@webtv.net (lard 0'matic) posted some
>>> news:3033- 43E91...@storefull-3158.bay.webtv.net:

>>> It would really help if you made some sort of announcement or
>>> something. I missed the last one.
>>
>> Me as well, when did it happen?
>
>You need to check the calendar, it's every February 31st.

Why that's almost Christmastime!

Jade

Daedalus

Feb 8, 2006, 8:33:02 AM2/8/06
On Wed, 08 Feb 2006 08:09:56 GMT, "jack" <jacke...@hotmail.com>,
wrote:

I must have missed all of them. Were they almost five years ago?

Jade

Daedalus

Feb 8, 2006, 8:34:22 AM2/8/06
On Tue, 7 Feb 2006 17:47:45 -0600, Pame...@webtv.net (Pam totally
OWNS the alt.mjj group), wrote:

>RSucky,
>
>You are wrong. It IS possible to kick someone's ass while laughing at
>them. I laugh all the time as I kick you Haters' ass with one hand tied
>behind my back and all by myself. LOL!!!

BAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!! Nice reading comprehension, fartbag.

The only ass you kick is your own. Case in point.

Fuckin' hilarious.

Jade

de Fragile Warrior Sports Supplies

Feb 8, 2006, 8:51:44 AM2/8/06

"Daedalus" <ja...@netkooks.org> wrote in message

Christmas is almost 7 years!

Fujikawa Yamamoto

Feb 8, 2006, 6:08:31 PM2/8/06
On 08 Feb 2006, "jack" <jacke...@hotmail.com> posted some

I dunno. Just wait a while, pam is sure to let us know.

Quintal

Feb 8, 2006, 8:28:07 PM2/8/06
On Tue, 7 Feb 2006 16:27:56 -0600, Pame...@webtv.net (Pam totally
OWNS the alt.mjj group) wrote:

>LOL! Is this the way you people make excuses for the ass-whippings that

>you receive from me? If it makes you Freaks feel better, go for it.
>However, you already know that tt still doesn't lessen the blow of your
>ass being kicked. Whatever makes you Losers feel better about yourselves
>is alright with me.
>

>The KING-Mr. Michael Joseph Jackson
>The KING is BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>"The TRUTH won this MARATHON" on June 13, 2005-
>NOT GUILTY on all FOURTEEN counts.

as i said when i arrived a few days ago, she's just a troll. What's
her purpose though? Taking the heat in the place of michael?

Fujikawa Yamamoto

Feb 8, 2006, 8:40:12 PM2/8/06
On 08 Feb 2006, Cujo DeSockpuppet <cu...@petitmorte.net> posted some

> "jack" <jacke...@hotmail.com> wrote in
>

>> "Fujikawa Yamamoto" <michael.jackso...@wacko.jacko.org>
>> wrote in message news:Xns976395A1...@204.153.244.170...
>>> On 07 Feb 2006, Pame...@webtv.net (lard 0'matic) posted some
>>> news:3033- 43E91...@storefull-3158.bay.webtv.net:

>>> It would really help if you made some sort of announcement or
>>> something. I missed the last one.
>>
>> Me as well, when did it happen?
>
> You need to check the calendar, it's every February 31st.

Is that the February 2002 calendar?

de Fragile Warrior Sports Supplies

Feb 8, 2006, 8:43:02 PM2/8/06

"Quintal" <xavi...@here.now> wrote in message

She's not a troll. She's a batshit loonball. The difference between her
and a troll is she believes what she's saying. And she's been saying it for
10 years.

> What's
> her purpose though? Taking the heat in the place of michael?

To make us all thank GOD that:

- we didn't have her for a teacher
- we don't have her for a mother
- we don't have her for a neighbor
- we don't have to smell her
- we don't have to live in her pedosphere
- we aren't that st00pid
- we aren't that delusional
- we aren't that sick in the fucking head
- we know a pedo when we see one
- we have better lives than her
- we have better homes than her
- we are happier than her
- we are better looking than her
- we are thinner than her
- we smell better than her
- we don't have to pander to pedos to have friends

Pambo The Mighty Constipated Elderly Parrot

Feb 8, 2006, 8:49:32 PM2/8/06

She IS a troll................but she doesn't know it. She's an
"incorrect troll".
She latched on to the Jacksons in the 60s and made Wacko her security
blanket.
That blanket is now in shredded tatters and she frantically waves it
around at us.
Perhaps she thinks taking arrows proves her love and justifies her
false pride.
She's a basket case, ain't she?
Wacko is her all consuming passion and reason for living.

Ms. B. Haven

Feb 8, 2006, 9:29:44 PM2/8/06
On Wed, 8 Feb 2006 08:08:47 -0500, "de Fragile Warrior Sports
Supplies" <vol...@tds.net> wrote:

It's on in half an hour, I can't wait.

Have you watched it from the beginning?

Pam totally OWNS the alt.mjj group

Feb 8, 2006, 10:41:33 PM2/8/06
Wolfie,

You believe in GOD? I didn't know a horse molesting, man-hating whore
like you believed in anything other than obsessing over Michael Jackson
and me.

Pam totally OWNS the alt.mjj group

Feb 8, 2006, 10:54:02 PM2/8/06
UB an Asshole,

Would you stop making LAME excuses for the ass-kickings that you people
receive from me. Must you embarrass yourself giving excuse after excuse
after excuse? It is pathetic that adults have to make excuses for
EVERYTHING. Can't you people take responsibility for anything? It's
always either whining, ranting or foaming at the mouth. I have never
seen such whiners in my life.

You people are so pathetic! .

SneakyP

Feb 8, 2006, 11:08:55 PM2/8/06
Pame...@demon.net (Pam totally bows down and worships satan) wrote in

> Wolfie,
>
> You believe in GOD?

You worship the devil, so?

Pambo The Mighty Constipated Elderly Parrot

Feb 8, 2006, 11:13:03 PM2/8/06

Pam totally OWNS the alt.mjj group wrote:
> UB an Asshole,
>
> Would you stop making LAME excuses for the ass-kickings that you people
> receive from me. Must you embarrass yourself giving excuse after excuse
> after excuse? It is pathetic that adults have to make excuses for
> EVERYTHING. Can't you people take responsibility for anything? It's
> always either whining, ranting or foaming at the mouth. I have never
> seen such whiners in my life.
>
> You people are so pathetic! .

Ehhhhh.....It's the times I make you dance like a baboon with a roman
candle stuck up it's butt that make it worthwhile.
You MELT, Girl!

SneakyP

Feb 8, 2006, 11:16:13 PM2/8/06
Pame...@gripe.net (Pam totally blows the alt.m.m-j newsgroup) wrote in

> UB an Asshole,
>
> Would you stop making LAME excuses for the ass-kickings that you people
> receive from me. Must you embarrass yourself giving excuse after excuse
> after excuse? It is pathetic that adults have to make excuses for
> EVERYTHING. Can't you people take responsibility for anything? It's
> always either whining, ranting or foaming at the mouth. I have never
> seen such whiners in my life.
>
> You people are so pathetic! .

Pambobitchtard is in fine frothing form tonight!!!
That's all she is good for, giving us fine entertainment in what f'loons
do to amuse us when they keep kooking out on the hooks that they can't
seem to dislodge.

Thanks for the fun.

Time for your meds, pambojangles. Your dancing is done for tonight and
you need to st00pid out now.

Michael Joe Jackson thinks you st00pid, fat, ugly, old, and deranged. He
is desperately trying to hide from people like you that tard out over his
every public spotting. He sez, "get a life, pamboworshipper".

Pambo's Vocabulary Tutor

Feb 9, 2006, 12:51:10 AM2/9/06

Pam totally OWNS the alt.mjj group wrote:
> UB an Asshole,
>
> Would you stop making LAME excuses for the ass-kickings that you people
> receive from me. Must you embarrass yourself giving excuse after excuse
> after excuse?

?????????
What LAME excuses are you talking about?
You didn't quote any.
Why do you embarrass yourself by not quoting time after time after time
after time after time?

de Fragile Warrior Sports Supplies

Feb 9, 2006, 6:21:37 AM2/9/06

"Ms. B. Haven" <uh...@noway.compost> wrote in message

So what did you think?

> Have you watched it from the beginning?

Yep. I miss Glenn Close.

de Fragile Warrior Sports Supplies

Feb 9, 2006, 6:24:02 AM2/9/06

"Pam totally OWNS the alt.mjj group" <Pame...@webtv.net> wrote in message
> Wolfie,

JOSEPH,

> You believe in GOD?

Hmmm. Please cite where I said that. I must assume if you can't post proof
that you are again being bluffed by the voices in your nappy haid. They are
now fucking with you pretty much 24/7, aren't they?

> I didn't know a horse molesting, man-hating whore
> like you believed in anything other than obsessing over Michael Jackson
> and me.

Nice mouth, Minister of Muzak. You tongue kiss the grandkids with that
mouth?

> The KING-Mr. Michael Joseph Jackson

Who dat, you filthy, disgusting lardtard?

Quintal

Feb 9, 2006, 8:01:48 AM2/9/06
On 8 Feb 2006 17:49:32 -0800, "Pambo The Mighty Constipated Elderly
Parrot" <U.Betc...@gmail.com> wrote:

what you guys are failing to see, for lack of distance, is that she in
fact plays with you. She does make you react as she wants. She doesnt
care about being flamed, in fact that's part of her plan. That's why I
call her a troll, as trolling is provocating a reaction while hiding
the fact that you're provocating it on purpose.
It's like she's jumping in the middle and crying "flame me!". And you
all flame her. And obviously, she isnt in the least hurt, as she
provoked it willingly and keeps doing it.
So the question is, what is her agenda, what's the hidden benefit of
being flamed and getting the focus of attention.
And also, what's the distraction there. What else could we talk about
than Pam. Say, Michael?

let's see, in her own words michael is king and she is general.

i'd rather talk about the king. That general is a decoy.

de Fragile Warrior Sports Supplies

Feb 9, 2006, 8:08:49 AM2/9/06

"Quintal" <xavi...@here.now> wrote in message

Say "bye" now.

<PUSH>

Quintal

Feb 9, 2006, 8:36:24 AM2/9/06

hmm?

Ms. B. Haven

Feb 9, 2006, 10:36:45 AM2/9/06
On Thu, 9 Feb 2006 06:21:37 -0500, "de Fragile Warrior Sports
Supplies" <vol...@tds.net> wrote:

Holy shit. That episode ROCKED. Kavanaugh was pwned, 100%!

I was actually yelling out loud when the "dead" guy got up and
Billings and Vic spanked Kavanaugh and Ass-Invader :)

>> Have you watched it from the beginning?
>
>Yep. I miss Glenn Close.

She was cool. I've got all four seasons on DVD, I'm totally hooked
on this show!

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Feb 9, 2006, 11:03:06 AM2/9/06
Quintal <xavi...@here.now> wrote in

TTFN!!!1!!!!

--
Cujo - The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in
dfw.*, alt.paranormal, alt.astrology and alt.astrology.metapsych.
Winner of the 8/2000 & 2/2003 HL&S award & July 2005 Hammer of Thor.
Colonel of the Fanatic Legion. FL# 555-PLNTY Motto: ABUNDANCE!.
Supreme Holy Overlord of alt.fucknozzles. Hail Petitmorte!
"Have you people gone for counseling for your addiction to both
stupidity and the newsgroups?" - Ed vaporizes another Irony Meter.

de Fragile Warrior Sports Supplies

Feb 9, 2006, 11:07:31 AM2/9/06

"Ms. B. Haven" <uh...@noway.compost> wrote in message

They totally sucked me in. I rarely try to think ahead but mostly you can
see things coming from a mile away but when Vic talked to the lawyer in the
Clubhouse I really had no idea he knew he was being listened to.

What did you think of Kavanaugh's character change? (Other than the actor
got too winded trying to do "rage", I mean.)

>>> Have you watched it from the beginning?
>>
>>Yep. I miss Glenn Close.
>
> She was cool. I've got all four seasons on DVD, I'm totally hooked
> on this show!

It's good, but, shee-it I'm sick of 12 shows A YEAR. When this finally
wraps up, they will all be in their 90s.

BTW, do you watch HBO's ROME? I think the main character from that show is
the cop who got shot in the first episode -- a connection I only made a few
weeks ago. Duh.

My projection for the future is that Vic's wife is going to kill herself.

Ms. B. Haven

Feb 9, 2006, 11:44:11 AM2/9/06
On 9 Feb 2006 16:03:06 GMT, Cujo DeSockpuppet <cu...@petitmorte.net>
wrote:

ADIOS!!!!2!!!!!

Ms. B. Haven

Feb 9, 2006, 12:03:44 PM2/9/06
On Thu, 9 Feb 2006 11:07:31 -0500, "de Fragile Warrior Sports
Supplies" <vol...@tds.net> wrote:

>>>So what did you think?
>>
>> Holy shit. That episode ROCKED. Kavanaugh was pwned, 100%!
>>
>> I was actually yelling out loud when the "dead" guy got up and
>> Billings and Vic spanked Kavanaugh and Ass-Invader :)
>

>They totally sucked me in. I rarely try to think ahead but mostly you can
>see things coming from a mile away but when Vic talked to the lawyer in the
>Clubhouse I really had no idea he knew he was being listened to.
>
>What did you think of Kavanaugh's character change? (Other than the actor
>got too winded trying to do "rage", I mean.)

He's interesting. My immediate impression is that he's always been
able to outsmart his targets until now and he's always come out on
top. He now knows what he is up against and it's like nothing he's
ever dealt with before.

That rage bit made me think of Pambo after a thorough ass kicking
courtesy of the haters!

>>>Yep. I miss Glenn Close.
>>
>> She was cool. I've got all four seasons on DVD, I'm totally hooked
>> on this show!
>
>It's good, but, shee-it I'm sick of 12 shows A YEAR. When this finally
>wraps up, they will all be in their 90s.

I've heard that this year is their last, don't know if that's been
confirmed or not. The good thing is that this season will have 20 odd
episodes instead (with a break in the middle to Chiklis can film the
Fantastic Four sequel)

>BTW, do you watch HBO's ROME? I think the main character from that show is
>the cop who got shot in the first episode -- a connection I only made a few
>weeks ago. Duh.

Don't get HBO here and haven't seen it. But I've heard lots of good
things about it. The actor who played the murdered cop is Reed
Diamond - he's been on numerous crime type shows. He pops up all over
the place!

>My projection for the future is that Vic's wife is going to kill herself.

Really? Wow, that would be something! What makes you think she might
do that?

Who do you think fathered Danni's baby?

de Fragile Warrior Sports Supplies

Feb 9, 2006, 1:11:21 PM2/9/06

> I've heard that this year is their last, don't know if that's been
> confirmed or not.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

> The good thing is that this season will have 20 odd
> episodes instead (with a break in the middle to Chiklis can film the
> Fantastic Four sequel)

I hadn't heard about the 20 epis. Good. I hope it's not the end, tho'. I
like the dichotomy of a dirty cop that you want to cheer for anyway.

>>BTW, do you watch HBO's ROME? I think the main character from that show
>>is
>>the cop who got shot in the first episode -- a connection I only made a
>>few
>>weeks ago. Duh.
>
> Don't get HBO here and haven't seen it. But I've heard lots of good
> things about it. The actor who played the murdered cop is Reed
> Diamond - he's been on numerous crime type shows. He pops up all over
> the place!
>
>>My projection for the future is that Vic's wife is going to kill herself.
>
> Really? Wow, that would be something! What makes you think she might
> do that?

Previews from next week. She's looking pretty ragged while being verbally
beaten by Kav. Dark circles, ratty hair -- signs of depression, I think.
Add in two autistic kids, a full time job and then confronting the fact that
her hubby may be a cop killer/dirty cop.

> Who do you think fathered Danni's baby?

Vic. Is that too obvious? Did they ever elude to her shagging anyone
else? I don't think that's a storyline where they should just bring in a
red herring at the end.

Ms. B. Haven

Feb 9, 2006, 3:32:54 PM2/9/06
On Thu, 9 Feb 2006 13:11:21 -0500, "de Fragile Warrior Sports
Supplies" <vol...@tds.net> wrote:

>"Ms. B. Haven" <uh...@noway.compost> wrote in message

>> The good thing is that this season will have 20 odd
>> episodes instead (with a break in the middle to Chiklis can film the
>> Fantastic Four sequel)
>
>I hadn't heard about the 20 epis. Good. I hope it's not the end, tho'. I
>like the dichotomy of a dirty cop that you want to cheer for anyway.

I know. Gotta love TV for that kind of stuff. Sopranos is like that
too.

>>>My projection for the future is that Vic's wife is going to kill herself.
>>
>> Really? Wow, that would be something! What makes you think she might
>> do that?
>
>Previews from next week. She's looking pretty ragged while being verbally
>beaten by Kav. Dark circles, ratty hair -- signs of depression, I think.
>Add in two autistic kids, a full time job and then confronting the fact that
>her hubby may be a cop killer/dirty cop.

They didn't show the preview here. Interesting. Don't forget she and
Vic are divorced. Corinne can be a pretty tough cookie when she
wants to. Remember, she's an inner-city ER nurse. But still, you
never know.

>> Who do you think fathered Danni's baby?
>
>Vic. Is that too obvious? Did they ever elude to her shagging anyone
>else? I don't think that's a storyline where they should just bring in a
>red herring at the end.

There was one guy, a CI they used - a theft thing, I think. He was
really into her, as I recall, seriously hitting on her throughout the
episode. I always wondered about him. Vic seems way too obvious but
they might be using double whammy backwards reverse psychology on us
:)

I have a seriously nasty headache this afternoon and I should probably
stop posting but dammit, this place is fun.

Pam totally OWNS the alt.mjj group

Feb 9, 2006, 5:12:33 PM2/9/06
Pissy Sneaky squirms and meekly says>"You worship the devil,so?"

Pissy Sneaky,

You are a devilish liar. LOL, I have NEVER worshipped Tommy Mottola in
my life. Where did you ever get the idea that I worshipped Mottola?

de Fragile Warrior Sports Supplies

Feb 9, 2006, 5:31:09 PM2/9/06

"Pam totally OWNS the alt.mjj group" <Pame...@webtv.net> wrote in message

Oh. Ha. ha. ha. ha. That beez so funny.
You beez the beez kneez, lardtard.
Second grade humor is da' bestest humor no matter what other adults say.

Pambo's Vocabulary Tutor

Feb 9, 2006, 5:34:19 PM2/9/06

de Fragile Warrior Sports Supplies wrote:
> "Pam totally OWNS the alt.mjj group" <Pame...@webtv.net> wrote in message
> > Pissy Sneaky squirms and meekly says>"You worship the devil,so?"
> >
> > Pissy Sneaky,
> >
> > You are a devilish liar. LOL, I have NEVER worshipped Tommy Mottola in
> > my life. Where did you ever get the idea that I worshipped Mottola?

Ooooooh. Devilish!
Dat so BAAAAAAD!
I am de DEBIL!....BOOOOOO!
Did I scah you?
O-TAY!

Pam totally OWNS the alt.mjj group

Feb 9, 2006, 5:40:25 PM2/9/06
Quintal WISELY says>"What you guys are failing to see...is that she in
fact plays with you. She does make you react as she wants. She doesn't
care about being flamed...And obviously,she isn't in the least hurt...

BRAVO!!! APPLAUSE!!!! SPEAK THE TRUTH!!!!!

Quintal,

I never in my wildest dreams thought that I would agree(in part) with a
Hater. You basically nailed it. However, you erred on certain parts. I
am not a troll, I am a fan of Mr. Michael Joseph Jackson. My only agenda
is to support an INNOCENT man and bring out the FACTS that cause me to
support an INNOCENT man. I have always been an advocate for fairness and
justice. During my 34 years as a teacher, that is the reason that my
students loved not only my class, but loved me-I was ALWAYS fair to them
and treated them with respect. That is also the reason that I never had
any real disciplinary problems. I gave them respect and that respect was
returned to me ten-fold.

You stated that I cause the Haterfreaks to react. When I first began to
post in this newsgroup, that was NOT my intention. However, the Freaks
became so rabid in their intent to intimidate me(of course, we all know
THAT was futile) that I decided to play THEIR game and CAUSE the
reactions that you see from these people, by supporting Michael
unconditionally. That unconditionally support is what Haterfreaks DON'T
want. They want to intimidate and frighten fans from supporting Michael.
In many cases, they have succeeded. What they didn't know is that I am
not and have never been the type of person who can be intimidated by
ANYONE-on the internet or in real life. That is not in my nature and is
not in the nature of anyone in my family. Our family background is too
strong to allow anyone to try and dictate our thoughts.

Maybe, if you hang around long enough you will see that the measures and
tactics that Haters resort to sway or intimidate me, border on the
psychotic. Again, your analysis was pretty much(except for certain
areas) on target.

Finally, I absolutely love your quote>"I'd rather talk about the king.

That general is a decoy."

I agree. I also would rather talk about The KING, but Haters ALWAYS
want to deflect because they know that I am going to come at them with
the TRUTH about Michael. They can't handle the TRUTH.
They want speculations, fabrications, rumors, innuendo and tabloid lies.

Again, I enjoyed your post.

SneakyP

Feb 9, 2006, 6:45:25 PM2/9/06
Pame...@webtv.net (Pam totally worships the alt.mmj group haters) wrote
in news:8434-43E...@storefull-3158.bay.webtv.net:

> Pissy Sneaky squirms and meekly says>"You worship the devil,so?"
>
> Pissy Sneaky,
>
> You are a devilish liar. LOL, I have NEVER worshipped Tommy Mottola in
> my life. Where did you ever get the idea that I worshipped Mottola?

7 year old retorts are so fascinating from a supposed adult.
A dolt is more like it.
You can't pick and choose what you read, can ya - o satanist? Who da KING?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

!!!!!!!!!!ALL HAIL ALT.M.M-J!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pambo's Vocabulary Tutor

Feb 9, 2006, 6:50:49 PM2/9/06

Pam jumped for joy and broke the floor:

WHOOOOOOOOSH!
Hee hee!
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2006-1/1134097/pambofishy1.JPG

Pam totally OWNS the alt.mjj group

Feb 11, 2006, 4:53:09 PM2/11/06

Of course, Quintal nailed it on the head about the haters in a previous
post. The fact that every single one of them did not have a comeback or
comment only CONFIRMS that he was right. The Haterfreaks are being
PLAYED on a daily basis and NOW they KNOW it.

Pambo The Mighty Constipated Elderly Parrot

Feb 11, 2006, 5:11:28 PM2/11/06

Pam totally OWNS the alt.mjj group wrote:
> Of course, Quintal nailed it on the head about the haters in a previous
> post. The fact that every single one of them did not have a comeback or
> comment only CONFIRMS that he was right. The Haterfreaks are being
> PLAYED on a daily basis and NOW they KNOW it.

You sush a silly willy nigga, Pambo!

de Fragile Warrior Sports Supplies

Feb 11, 2006, 5:16:31 PM2/11/06

"Pam totally OWNS the alt.mjj group" <Pame...@webtv.net> wrote in message

Nigga, please!

Ms. B. Haven

Feb 11, 2006, 5:17:24 PM2/11/06
On Sat, 11 Feb 2006 15:53:09 -0600, Pame...@webtv.net (Pam totally

OWNS the alt.mjj group) wrote:

>Of course, Quintal nailed it on the head about the haters in a previous
>post. The fact that every single one of them did not have a comeback or
>comment only CONFIRMS that he was right. The Haterfreaks are being
>PLAYED on a daily basis and NOW they KNOW it

How's that blood pressure doing couchzilla?

Pambo The Mighty Constipated Elderly Parrot

Feb 11, 2006, 5:44:37 PM2/11/06

Pam totally OWNS the alt.mjj group wrote:
> Of course, Quintal nailed it on the head about the haters in a previous
> post. The fact that every single one of them did not have a comeback or
> comment only CONFIRMS that he was right. The Haterfreaks are being
> PLAYED on a daily basis and NOW they KNOW it.

Yeah...we know, nigga.
You're gonna dwell in it till the niggas come home.