Who in their right mind want to do that?

Faithful Word Baptist Church (God hates fags)

Sep 24, 2022, 3:53:04 PMSep 24
Paying for other people's mistakes on the road? Up and down the motorway on a motorbike in the cold and rain? Have no guarantee of any income?

Only a fool would want to go back to that.

Max

Sep 24, 2022, 10:29:30 PMSep 24
So you were a fool to do it in the first place. And you act like you
have some other skill. I don't know anyone who would hire you.

FievelJ

Sep 25, 2022, 12:43:17 PMSep 25
If he would stop hiding who he really is he might get hired easier.

Plus his idol Michael J Jackson did abuse a few boys, was just careful of who.

He only abused those who would look like they were making up stories.
No non-pedophile has books with nude boys in them.

FievelJ

Sep 25, 2022, 12:45:55 PMSep 25
On Saturday, September 24, 2022 at 3:53:04 PM UTC-4, Faithful Word Baptist Church (God hates fags) wrote:
> Paying for other people's mistakes on the road? Up and down the motorway on a motorbike in the cold and rain? Have no guarantee of any income?
>
> Only a fool would want to go back to that.
No one in their right and open minds believes in a god that condemns every other thing.
Why do you believe in a god that murders everyone in a flood? It was a lesson?
What loving person or spirit does that?

Faithful Word Baptist Church (God hates fags)

Oct 13, 2022, 1:31:53 PMOct 13

> So you were a fool to do it in the first place. And you act like you
> have some other skill. I don't know anyone who would hire you.

In the 1st place, I was talking about riding a motorcycle in Central London.

You don't know anyone who are in any position to employ anyone, that's why you kiss the ass of a homosexual (a man who takes cock up his shit hole) who fantasise about sexually abusing children.

You and FievelJ are probably the same thing (too nasty to be called a person).

FievelJ

Oct 13, 2022, 8:38:53 PMOct 13
Yet you would have called Michael Jackson a person and he was a pedophile too.

Faithful Word Baptist Church (God hates fags)

Oct 14, 2022, 2:40:51 PMOct 14
You are the pedo here not Michael Jackson.

Michael Jackson was the victim being falsely accused of doing disgusting things be lazy leeches who thing Michael Jackson owes them a living.

You are are just racist because you say nothing about the white celebrities who are guilty and convicted by the courts of child abuse.

Faithful Word Baptist Church (God hates fags)

Oct 14, 2022, 4:32:47 PMOct 14
On Friday, October 14, 2022 at 1:38:53 AM UTC+1, FievelJ wrote:
Exactly who did he abuse? Where are the evidence? What accuser was not lying?

You are just an attention whore and just saying anything to get attention. Your accusation against Michael Jackson have no value.

You probably post those disgusting cartoon to get attention.

FievelJ

Oct 14, 2022, 9:50:37 PMOct 14
Your lack of knowledge of the English language is getting kind of annoying. Ever think about going back to school for a better understanding of the English language? Do you even know the correct definition of the word (Pedophile)?

Pedophile - noun: paedophile; plural noun: paedophiles; noun: pedophile; plural noun: pedophiles

a person who is sexually attracted to children.
Pedophile does not necessarily mean a person who sexually abuses children.
Pedophile simply means a person who is sexually attracted to children.

Attention whore?
On the websites which I hang out on and write fictional literature I get plenty of attention, I don't give a shit if I don't get that here.
And the material you keep referring to is not non-fiction. All of it is fully fictional.
Fiction is not real. I do not touch nor even try to find real child porn. Anything and everything which I post on twitter, which is only posted there as I have it setup with Inkbunny. So when I make posts on Inkbunny it gets posted there with links... all strictly fiction. Not one thing I ever share is real life. Go and try to find these children, you will be chasing figments of my imagination.

By the way dumbfuck, most if not all non abusive pedophiles wish they were not pedophiles.
It is not an easy this to deal with being sexually attracted to children. Good pedophiles know the consequences of abusing a child, even if not ever caught by the law it can fuck a child up badly when they become adults. They have tons of psychological problems and many turn to harder drugs to cope with it.

No matter how much you do not want to believe it, Michael Jackson was a full pedophile.
And the more I think about it, the more I realize the Arviso boys were probably telling the truth.
Trying to be honest on the witness stand while admitting what their attacker did to them is extremely difficult.
It is not something you really want to have to admit to, especially if Michael Jackson made at least one of the boys ejaculate.
If anything they would rather deny it as children are very fragile, and can get embarrassed very easily.

Michael Jackson was guilty, I am not guilty of any abuse.

Get over it dumbfuck, your idol was a full abusive pedophile.

Faithful Word Baptist Church (God hates fags)

Oct 15, 2022, 6:53:21 AMOct 15
><snip>

Be quiet pedo

FievelJ

Oct 15, 2022, 7:27:18 AMOct 15
On Saturday, October 15, 2022 at 6:53:21 AM UTC-4, Faithful Word Baptist Church (God hates fags) wrote:
> ><snip>
>
> Be quiet pedo
Why should I, you don't even have a proper education in the English language.
Your English sucks so bad it is hard reading shit from you.

You do know there's millions of pedophiles who are non-abusive who wish to not be pedophiles right?
Michael Jackson not only embraced his pedophilia but did abuse children.
I still have 0 victims and plan on dying with none.

It is NOT because I just didn't get caught but because I never abused a single child.
Go away dumbfuck and get a better education on the English language.