Tony's son is gay

Max

Jun 13, 2023, 7:40:33 PM6/13/23
I saw it on his social media.

KushHeadFievel

Jun 15, 2023, 8:30:34 AM6/15/23
On Tuesday, June 13, 2023 at 7:40:33 PM UTC-4, Max wrote:
> I saw it on his social media.
LOL.

He won't be around anytime soon to defend himself, he don't come on here much. LOL.

Max

Jun 16, 2023, 3:17:35 AM6/16/23
On Thu, 15 Jun 2023 05:30:32 -0700 (PDT), KushHeadFievel
<dennystr...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Tuesday, June 13, 2023 at 7:40:33?PM UTC-4, Max wrote:
>> I saw it on his social media.
>LOL.
>
>He won't be around anytime soon to defend himself, he don't come on here much. LOL.

He probably got locked up again.

KushHeadFievel

Jun 16, 2023, 5:09:52 AM6/16/23
I thought my confession scared you, just know I don't have any victims, as I never abused.
Been inflicted with this shit in my head since before 19-years-old. I am 52 going on 53 now, and still never abused anyone. (Self Control) is key.

As for Tony, I have no idea. And I had to reach around the cat to post this. LOL.

Max

Aug 21, 2023, 12:10:07 AM8/21/23
I saw it on his social media.
Anthony Jr is gay.

KushHeadFievel

Aug 25, 2023, 11:08:53 AM8/25/23
On Monday, August 21, 2023 at 12:10:07 AM UTC-4, Max wrote:
> I saw it on his social media.
> Anthony Jr is gay.
Maybe that's why Tony is trying to hide something. LOL.