SOLDAT community

willem...@yahoo.com

Sep 3, 2005, 1:54:38 AM9/3/05
I saw a post earlier about this soldat game, so i figure you guys know
what it is... I just launched this site,
http://www.soldatinternational.tk and i would like to get some people
to post in the forums, and what no. The Factions and the Events links
still arent up, I have to make the pages for those. Factions are gonna
be clans, im just calling them factions. But i'll have instructions on
that page once i get it up on how you can post a faction and what not.
Please check it out, Im doing this for a hobby and without traffic its
a waste of time. If you have any questions, or could maybe tell me how
to create a member login with html code it'd be much appreciated.

Thanks a lot.

Colin Baker

Sep 9, 2005, 1:35:08 AM9/9/05

philip hawthorne posts 5 years ago != you guys

actually there is no "you guys" here anymore

Crudbreeder

Sep 9, 2005, 7:22:57 AM9/9/05

You call me a woman????

willem...@yahoo.com

Sep 10, 2005, 4:14:22 PM9/10/05
you mean noone here plays soldat anymore?

Thats quite a shame its such a good game.

Jesse Gietzen

Dec 6, 2005, 6:40:01 PM12/6/05
willem...@yahoo.com wrote:
> you mean noone here plays soldat anymore?
>
> Thats quite a shame its such a good game.

i tried to play a few times but could not connect. also, i wiped my
system a while back, so the registered version [yes i paid ten bucks to
register it] is gone, too. and since i haven't been able to connect,
i've been occupying myself with other things. like midget porn.

jesse