Phoebe Bridgers says Marilyn Manson had a 'rape room' in his house

Leroy N. Soetoro

Mar 10, 2021, 2:46:01 PM3/10/21
https://pagesix.com/2021/02/04/phoebe-bridgers-says-marilyn-manson-had-a-
rape-room/?_ga=2.141264306.1847942080.1612296538-603006541.1612296538

Musician Phoebe Bridgers says she went to Marilyn Manson’s house once with
some friends — and he showed her his “rape room.”

The “Motion Sickness” singer became the latest woman to make allegations
against the goth rocker when she tweeted on Thursday that she visited
Manson’s house several years ago and he made a point to brag bout the
disturbingly named room.

“I went to Marilyn Manson’s house when I was a teenager with some
friends,” the 26-year-old tweeted.

“I was a big fan. He referrred to a room in his house as the “r*ape room,”
I thought it was just his horrible frat boy sense of humor. I stopped
being a fan.”

Bridgers added, “I stand with everyone who came forward.”

In another tweet she added, “The label knew, management knew, the band
knew. Distancing themselves now, pretending to be shocked and horrified is
f—ing pathetic.”

On Monday, actress Evan Rachel Wood accused Manson, her former fiancé, of
having tortured and humiliated her throughout their relationship.

Soon after Wood’s revelation, Manson was dropped by his label, Loma Vista,
and others who’ve known him have come forward to speak out against him.

Later Monday, ex-porn star Jenna Jameson said she dumped Manson because he
bit her during sex and fantasized about burning him alive.

Rose McGowan, who was engaged to Manson for two years before their split
in 2001, tweeted Tuesday, “I stand with Evan Rachel Wood.”

She tweeted, “the Cult of Hollywood, fame & the music industry must be
stopped from protecting predators and selling their sickness to the
world.”

On Thursday, Trent Reznor of Nine Inch Nails said in a statement, “I have
been vocal over the years about my dislike of Manson as a person and cut
ties with him nearly 25 years ago.”

Reznor repeated his previous denials of Manson’s claim, in his 1999
autobiography, that the two of them allegedly physically and sexually
assaulted an inebriated woman in the 1990s.

“As I said at the time, the passage from Manson’s memoir is a complete
fabrication,” he said.

Manson has denied Wood’s allegations, and his ex-wife, burlesque star Dita
Von Teese, posted on Instagram that she had not been abused by Manson
during their time together, clarifying that she left due to infidelity and
drug abuse.

--
"LOCKDOWN", left-wing COVID fearmongering. 95% of COVID infections
recover with no after effects.

ballots. Report voter fraud: sf.n...@mail.house.gov

fiasco, President Trump.

queer liberal democrat donors.