WHY DO GOTHS SMELL?

[DeaTH]

Mar 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/17/98

Hello
I just wanted to know why goths smell so bad...
maybe its becuz they dont get off the computer and take showers

and another thing

whats with all this self-mutilation shit??

are u people loco in the coco?

Bruise Pristine

Mar 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/17/98

[DeaTH] wrote:

> Hello
> I just wanted to know why goths smell so bad...
> maybe its becuz they dont get off the computer and take showers

Don't know. Why don't you go to alt.gothic and ask them? I'm sure they'll
be more than *happy* to deal with you <<snicker>>

> and another thing
> whats with all this self-mutilation shit??
> are u people loco in the coco?

I would try to explain, but apparently you have not the I.Q. to comprehend,
so why bother...

Bruise Pristine

"It's not that I can't find worth in anything,
It's just that I can't find worth in enough..."
~MSP

Nadine Lowe

Mar 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/18/98

In article <350F4C6E...@Buggs.Net>, Bruise Pristine
<mf...@Buggs.Net> writes

>[DeaTH] wrote:
>>
>> Hello
>> I just wanted to know why goths smell so bad...
>> maybe its becuz they dont get off the computer and take showers
>
>Don't know. Why don't you go to alt.gothic and ask them? I'm sure they'll
>be more than *happy* to deal with you <<snicker>>
>
>> and another thing
>> whats with all this self-mutilation shit??
>> are u people loco in the coco?
>
>I would try to explain, but apparently you have not the I.Q. to comprehend,
>so why bother...

Go Bruise!

Wilke/Maie Hemm

Mar 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/18/98

[DeaTH] wrote in message <350F44...@hotmail.com>...

>Hello
>I just wanted to know why goths smell so bad...
>maybe its becuz they dont get off the computer and take showers

Why the hell do you say that? And can't you spell "because"? What the fuck
is up with spelling "because" "becuz"??? Damnit. Dyslexic people. Oh "my
bad" (trying to speak *your* language here), you're just anal.

>and another thing
>
>whats with all this self-mutilation shit??
>
>are u people loco in the coco?

Hahahahahahaha...

no.

Muq

[DeaTH]

Mar 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/18/98

Bruise Pristine wrote:
> > and another thing
> > whats with all this self-mutilation shit??
> > are u people loco in the coco?
>
> I would try to explain, but apparently you have not the I.Q. to comprehend,
> so why bother...
>
> Bruise Pristine

I assure you my smelly friend that i have more intelligence in my tiny
tiny dick than you do in your whole stanky body.

and u never answered the whole self-mutilation thing? what up wit dat?

Ali Hudson

Mar 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/18/98

[DeaTH] wrote:

> and u never answered the whole self-mutilation thing? what up wit dat?

Who the hell ever said that goths mutilate themselves?
And why didn't you post this in alt.gothic instead of
alt.music.marilyn.manson? Not everyone who listens to Manson considers
themselves goth, and to tell the truth, Manson doesn't even consider
*himself* goth.
Grow up. Stop being stereotypical.

Ali

Bruise Pristine

Mar 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/18/98

[DeaTH] wrote:

> I assure you my smelly friend that i have more intelligence in my tiny
> tiny dick than you do in your whole stanky body.

I'll take your word for it then in order to avoid contact with your tiny,
tiny dick. And if you have so much intelligence, where is your ability to
form a grammatically correct sentence? And furthermore, where is the
intelligence in your posts? If you are going to challenge my intelligence,
at least give me some competition. You, my tiny-dick friend, are laughable.

> and u never answered the whole self-mutilation thing? what up wit dat?

Well, take your tiny-dickfull of intelligence, read the post and figure it
out. What's wrong? Is it the fact that it is written in plain English that
has you so befuddled? Maybe the fact that nowhere in the post is "dat
wascally wabbit" mentioned? I mean "dat be de only ting I can tink of dat
you mite have de pwoblem wit".

Moron.

Bruise Pristine

"You are pure, you are snow
We are the useless sluts that they mold
Rock n' roll is our epiphany
Culture, alienation, boredom and despair"
~MSP

tee...@spamtrap.com

Mar 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/18/98

[DeaTH] <yomoma...@hotmail.com> wrote:
: Hello

: I just wanted to know why goths smell so bad...
: maybe its becuz they dont get off the computer and take showers

Yah, whatever. Personally, I don't think yer one to talk about not having
a life.

: and another thing

: whats with all this self-mutilation shit??
: are u people loco in the coco?

Try it before you knock it. I suggest you use a razor to create a lovely
scar on your neck just across the jugular vein.

Chicks think this is sexy.

GutterGoth

Mar 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/19/98

>Don't know. Why don't you go to alt.gothic and ask them? I'm sure they'll
>be more than *happy* to deal with you <<snicker>>

that's out of line. totally out of line. since when are all goths something
to laugh about or joke about? i post to alt.gothic regularly, and yes, there
are a *lot* of pretentious goths, JUST as there are spooky kids. but i don't
laugh, snicker, or joke about people, because i have something called a spine.

goths don't smell. people with bad hygiene smell. if someone happens to be
goth, that's a *very* smart generalization to make. "gee...a few smell, so
they must allll stink!" bravo! you've just made the stupidest statement
possible.

i shower daily, wear nice le male cologne, and have never had a single hygiene
complaint. i could sure name more than a handful of manson fans that could
brush up on their cleanliness myself, but i don't make it a necessity, unlike
some other people.

grow the hell up.

--

Katie

|==|==|==|==|==|==|==|==|==|==|==|==|==|==|==|==|==|
"I have head explody!!!" --JTHM
"Everybody's bonkers for me bum!" --Rocko!
gutte...@aol.com

DeathxxXXX

Mar 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/19/98

>Hello
>I just wanted to know why goths smell so bad...
>maybe its becuz they dont get off the computer and take showers
>
>and another thing
>
>whats with all this self-mutilation shit??

Well, I guess to answer your first question........I have no clue! Who do you
hang out with anyway? All of the goths I know wear rose oil or patchouly oil
and smell rather nice. If they smell, they are probably 'Yo's wanting to be
gothic but just don't know how to be artistic because their brain is diluted
with all of that rap shit they call music. Most goths thrive on being 'classy'
and would be horrified if even a speck of dirt was on them and would insist on
a shower that instant. I think you are mistaking Metal Heads with goths. Metal
heads wear all black and all of that shit...they are to be more to the
point........lesser goths.
To answer the next question, do you have tattoos? Piercings? Brandings? Well,
it is the same idea.....body modification.

The Dark one

P.S. Drop the name Death....it doesn't suit you. Stick with
Yomomaisaslut........that suits you.

Scummy4

Mar 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/19/98

>Metal
>heads wear all black and all of that shit...they are to be more to the
>point........lesser goths.

Where the fuck did you pull that from? Metal heads where jsut as much black as
your average wigger or prep, with the exception of the black concert shirts.
You'll find my wardrobe is nearly all concert T's, and about 2/3 of them are
black. As for the pants...half my pants are black, and half my shorts are too.

>To answer the next question, do you have tattoos

No

>Piercings

No

>Brandings

No

Should I have read the rest of the post? I don't know what the point to asking
about that stuff was....

Scummy
--------------------
Through the space, through the stone.
Where the Master grows his clones.
Where his legions wage eternal war.
- "Death Pod"
GWAR

Scummy4

Mar 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/19/98

Why do goths smell?

Cause they don't have nose plugs on.

NickWeed

Mar 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/19/98

><BR>
>>Metal<BR>
>>heads wear all black and all of that shit...they are to be more to the<BR>
>>point........lesser goths.<BR>
><BR>

>Where the fuck did you pull that from? Metal heads where jsut as much black
>as<BR>

>your average wigger or prep, with the exception of the black concert shirts.
><BR>

>You'll find my wardrobe is nearly all concert T's, and about 2/3 of them
>are<BR>

>black. As for the pants...half my pants are black, and half my shorts are
>too.<BR>
><BR>
Hell yea Scummy! I hate that shit. Most of the shirts i have are band
t-shirts too. but all but like.. one is black. and i don't have shorts,
shorts suck.. i like my white legs.. <BR>
<BR>
NickWeed

Bruise Pristine

Mar 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/19/98
to gutte...@aol.com

Subject: Re: WHY DO GOTHS SMELL?
From: gutte...@aol.com (GutterGoth)
Date: 1998/03/19

>>Don't know. Why don't you go to alt.gothic and ask them? I'm sure they'll
>>be more than *happy* to deal with you <<snicker>>

>that's out of line. totally out of line. since when are all goths something
>to laugh about or joke about? i post to alt.gothic regularly, and yes, there
>are a *lot* of pretentious goths, JUST as there are spooky kids. but i don't
>laugh, snicker, or joke about people, because i have something called a spine.

Katie,

First off, don't yell at me. I did not make the original post. Secondly, it
was not *out of line* if you had enough of a sense of humor to pick up on
the fact that I was sending him to alt.gothic because I knew that if he
were to go there and ask that question to a place where there really are
"goths" as opposed to here, where there are "mansonites", he would have the
shit flamed out of him. I can't believe you didn't realize that.

I posted to alt.gothic the other day myself (although I'm not a goth, but
do like some goth bands), and have the utmost respect for people who
~REALLY~ are goths. So please excuse me if my post was misconstrued.

The person who made the original post is yomoma...@hotmail.com . If
you'd like to have a word with him, go ahead.

Nadine Lowe

Mar 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/19/98

In article <3511002E...@Buggs.Net>, Bruise Pristine
<mf...@Buggs.Net> writes

Even I got your meaning, and I used to be a goth myself.

Nadine Lowe

Mar 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/19/98

It's called depression - and lots of it.
Nadine

Nadine Lowe

Mar 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/19/98

In article <3510A0...@oaktree.net>, Ali Hudson <a...@oaktree.net>
writes

>[DeaTH] wrote:
>
>> and u never answered the whole self-mutilation thing? what up wit dat?
>
>Who the hell ever said that goths mutilate themselves?
>And why didn't you post this in alt.gothic instead of
>alt.music.marilyn.manson? Not everyone who listens to Manson considers
>themselves goth, and to tell the truth, Manson doesn't even consider
>*himself* goth.
>Grow up. Stop being stereotypical.
>
>Ali

It's true that most goths do mutilate themselves, why don't you ask
some. And why the hell does everyone call me a goth just because I look
miserable, wear black, green and purple, and wear a long black coat? I
am not one, and I hate being called one.

Nadine
(changing the subject just a bit to include some of my life because I am
too self-obsessed at the best of times. Hell, maybe I should be a
goth...)

--
Nadine Lowe

Devin Linsenbach

Mar 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/19/98

mmhmm. i think you just proved that, right there.

> I assure you my smelly friend that i have more intelligence in my tiny
> tiny dick than you do in your whole stanky body.

nothing

Mar 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/19/98

IF MARILYN MANSON SMELL BAD I DONT KNOW , BUT IF HE
DOES, I WANT TO SMELL HIS FUCKING SMELLY BODY AND
LICK IT UNTIL HE STOP TO SMELL BAD!!! AND I COULD GIVE
HIM A SHOWER, CONDUCTING MY HAND ALL OVER HIS
BODY UNTIL HE WERE PRETTY CLEAN AND SMELLING
LIKE CHILDREN !!!!!!!!!!! LONG LIFE TO MARILYN MANSON!!!
WHATS IMPORTANT IS HIS BRAIN NOT HIS FUCKING SMELL!

Bruise Pristine

Mar 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/19/98

uhhhh..... *snicker*..............

BUWHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! *LOL*LOL*LOL*

damn, i needed that...thank you.

Bruise Pristine

"If hospitals cure then prisons must bring their pain,
Do not be ashamed to slaughter, the centre of humanity is cruelty.
There is no redemption, any fool can regret yesterday,
Nail it to the house of lords,
You will be buried in the same box as a killer, as a killer..."
~MSP

Bruise Pristine

Mar 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/19/98

Nadine said:

>>First off, don't yell at me. I did not make the original post. Secondly, it
>>was not *out of line* if you had enough of a sense of humor to pick up on
>>the fact that I was sending him to alt.gothic because I knew that if he
>>were to go there and ask that question to a place where there really are
>>"goths" as opposed to here, where there are "mansonites", he would have the
>>shit flamed out of him. I can't believe you didn't realize that.

>>Bruise Pristine
>>"It's not that I can't find worth in anything,
>>It's just that I can't find worth in enough..."
>>~MSP

>It's called depression - and lots of it.
>Nadine

What are you talking about? And to whom?

Bruise Pristine

"I am stronger than Mensa, Miller and Mailer,
I spat out Plath and Pinter..."
~MSP

DeathxxXXX

Mar 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/20/98

>From: scu...@aol.com (Scummy4)

>Where the fuck did you pull that from? Metal heads where jsut as much black
>as

>your average wigger or prep, with the exception of the black concert shirts.

>You'll find my wardrobe is nearly all concert T's, and about 2/3 of them are

>black. As for the pants...half my pants are black, and half my shorts are
>too.

>Should I have read the rest of the post? I don't know what the point to

>asking
>about that stuff was....

Well Cummy.......you lack the intelligence to understand the meaning in my
post. I was making a point. When you chop it up like that, it doesn't make any
sense, but if you read the whole article, it is clear to the average brain,
something you lack. His question was about self mutilation and why people do
it. I was commenting on body alteration.....you know....tattoos...piercings...
branding......they are all the same as far as body alteration. It was my reason
for self mutilation. Do you understand now? And as far as metal heads go, alot
of them do smell. I know quite a few that go many days without bathing and end
up sleeping where ever. You can imagine how bad they would smell. So, read my
post again and maybe you will see my point you moron!

The Dark One

DeathxxXXX

Mar 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/20/98

>>Where the fuck did you pull that from? Metal heads where jsut as much black
>>as
>
>>your average wigger or prep, with the exception of the black concert shirts.
>>

>>You'll find my wardrobe is nearly all concert T's, and about 2/3 of them
>>are
>
>>black. As for the pants...half my pants are black, and half my shorts are
>>too.
>

>Hell yea Scummy! I hate that shit. Most of the shirts i have are band
>t-shirts too. but all but like.. one is black. and i don't have shorts,
>shorts suck.. i like my white legs..
>

>NickWeed

Ok, now that we have established your wardrobe, who cares? Ok, so they don't
wear all black.....I forgot the ripped faded jeans and your obvious lack of
taste. But the point wasn't about metal heads, it was a completely different
subject. Now, if you wish to continue with an argument you'll lose with someone
on your side, so be it. Otherwise, stop flaming those defending you. I am not
in any of these groups......I am part Freak/Goth/Metal Head/Hate monger/ect....
So, let us get back to fighting those we hate and stop arguing amongst
ourselves.

The Dark One

Scummy4

Mar 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/20/98

> IF MARILYN MANSON SMELL BAD I DONT KNOW , BUT IF HE
>DOES, I WANT TO SMELL HIS FUCKING SMELLY BODY AND
>LICK IT UNTIL HE STOP TO SMELL BAD!!! AND I COULD GIVE
>HIM A SHOWER, CONDUCTING MY HAND ALL OVER HIS
>BODY UNTIL HE WERE PRETTY CLEAN AND SMELLING
>LIKE CHILDREN !!!!!!!!!!! LONG LIFE TO MARILYN MANSON!!!
>WHATS IMPORTANT IS HIS BRAIN NOT HIS FUCKING SMELL!

<shudder>

Fyreforged

Mar 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/20/98

>From: death...@aol.com (DeathxxXXX)
>Date: Thu, Mar 19, 1998 22:51 EST

>Well Cummy.......you lack the intelligence to understand the meaning in my
>post. I was making a point. When you chop it up like that, it doesn't make
>any
>sense, but if you read the whole article, it is clear to the average brain,
>something you lack. His question was about self mutilation and why people do
>it. I was commenting on body alteration.....you
>know....tattoos...piercings...
>branding......they are all the same as far as body alteration. It was my
>reason
>for self mutilation. Do you understand now? And as far as metal heads go,
>alot
>of them do smell. I know quite a few that go many days without bathing and
>end
>up sleeping where ever. You can imagine how bad they would smell. So, read my
>post again and maybe you will see my point you moron!
>
>The Dark One

Are you doubling as Judas Christ? I haven't read the NG for so long that I
fear all you idiots are blending into one...

Angie %)

"He who resolves never to ransack any mind but his own, will soon be reduced,
from mere barrenness, to the poorest of all imitations; he will be obliged to
imitate himself, and to repeat what he has before often repeated."
-Sir Joshua Reynolds

Scummy4

Mar 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/20/98

>Well Cummy

Uh....the name is Scummy...you forgot the "S".

>you lack the intelligence to understand the meaning in my
>post. I was making a point.

And that would be.....

>When you chop it up like that, it doesn't make any
>sense

Exactly

>but if you read the whole article

>it is clear to the average brain,
>something you lack.

Yeah, I'm just too advanced.

>His question was about self mutilation and why people do
>it. I was commenting on body alteration.....you
>know....tattoos...piercings...
>branding......they are all the same as far as body alteration.

No, they aren't. Piercings heal themselves if left alone long enough...

> It was my reason
>for self mutilation.

What was? I must have missed it again.

>Do you understand now?

No

>And as far as metal heads go, alot
>of them do smell. I know quite a few that go many days without bathing and
>end
>up sleeping where ever. You can imagine how bad they would smell.

What the hell does that have to do with the way they dress?

>So, read my
>post again and maybe you will see my point you moron!

Read *my* post again, and your own post while you're at it. I still don't get
what you were saying in this one, and where that thing about metal heads
smelling bad fits in....

The Scummy One

LollyRot

Mar 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/20/98

>> IF MARILYN MANSON SMELL BAD I DONT KNOW , BUT IF HE
>>DOES, I WANT TO SMELL HIS FUCKING SMELLY BODY AND
>>LICK IT UNTIL HE STOP TO SMELL BAD!!! AND I COULD GIVE
>>HIM A SHOWER, CONDUCTING MY HAND ALL OVER HIS
>>BODY UNTIL HE WERE PRETTY CLEAN AND SMELLING
>>LIKE CHILDREN !!!!!!!!!!! LONG LIFE TO MARILYN MANSON!!!
>>WHATS IMPORTANT IS HIS BRAIN NOT HIS FUCKING SMELL!
I think I have to go along with Scummy here....
<shudder>

"no no...I'm thing one, THAT'S thing two..."
"Put your hair in your eyes."
~Leather

DeathxxXXX

Mar 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/20/98

>Uh....the name is Scummy...you forgot the "S".

No I didn't.
>And that would be.....

You are no longer worth the effort.

>Yeah, I'm just too advanced.

Maybe for Sloth.

>No, they aren't. Piercings heal themselves if left alone long enough...

Who Cares??? They are all body modification.....just like self mutilation is!!!
That is my fucking point! Body decoration!!!

>What the hell does that have to do with the way they dress?

DAmmit!!! I hate teaching children! It has nothing to do with it, it was a
comparison....do you know what that is?

> I still don't get
>what you were saying in this one, and where that thing about metal heads
>smelling bad fits in....

Do you know the title of the article? Look up....it's there........it is about
how a certain group smells, now isn't it?

The Dark One

LollyRot

Mar 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/20/98

>>Uh....the name is Scummy...you forgot the "S".
>
>No I didn't.
yes. Yes you did. His name is SCUMMY. With an S. Cummy happens to be someone
ELSE I know. If you're going to come in here being a smart ass or whatnot, you
have to at least bother to call Scummy by his rightful name. Thank you, next
question.

>>And that would be.....
>
>You are no longer worth the effort.

Nope. Scummy's ALWAYS worth the effort. Scummy's wonderful, you just have to
get a taste for him. [scummy, feel free to insert 'taste for him' comment here]

>>Yeah, I'm just too advanced.
>
>Maybe for Sloth.

Be nice to Scummy. He's most likely more advanced than you are.

>>No, they aren't. Piercings heal themselves if left alone long enough...
>
>Who Cares??? They are all body modification.....just like self mutilation
>is!!!
>That is my fucking point! Body decoration!!!

He was saying, if you were paying attention to his post (practice what you
preach, little one) that piercings heal. You had piercings listed with tattoos,
and tattoos stay there. Forever. Or nearly so.

>DAmmit!!! I hate teaching children!

Scummy's not a children. I'm a children. And don't try to teach me.

~Leather

Scummy4

Mar 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/20/98

>>The Dark One
>
>Are you doubling as Judas Christ? I haven't read the NG for so long that I
>fear all you idiots are blending into one...
>
>Angie %)

Sorta like Mark and Stark are the same person.

Scummy

DeathxxXXX

Mar 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/20/98

<yawn>

>yes. Yes you did. His name is SCUMMY. With an S. Cummy happens to be someone
>ELSE I know. If you're going to come in here being a smart ass or whatnot,
>you
>have to at least bother to call Scummy by his rightful name

I would have had respect for him if it wasn't for the fact he decided to flame
me for Trashing Anti.

Ewww.........

>Be nice to Scummy. He's most likely more advanced than you are.

I highly doubt it.

>He was saying, if you were paying attention to his post (practice what you
>preach, little one) that piercings heal. You had piercings listed with
>tattoos,
>and tattoos stay there. Forever. Or nearly so.

Ok........here we go again kids.......I am not speaking of how long they stay
on your body.....ok? I am speaking of the fact that they all fall in the
catagory of Body modification/Decoration. If I am wrong, then piercings need to
be taken out of Body modification shops. They are all the same in this manner.
Not once did I mention on how long it stays, now did I?

>Scummy's not a children. I'm a children. And don't try to teach me.

Well, you were right about you anyway.

The Dark One

Scummy4

Mar 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/20/98

>>Uh....the name is Scummy...you forgot the "S".
>
>No I didn't.

Oh, so I guess you were talking to someone else...
Sorry for the misunderstanding.

>>And that would be.....
>
>You are no longer worth the effort.

Are you gonna killfile me too?!?!
Oh....you're on AOL...you can't....damn.

>>Yeah, I'm just too advanced.
>
>Maybe for Sloth.

Hey, Sloth was a smart guy.

"Sloth...love...Chunk!"

>>No, they aren't. Piercings heal themselves if left alone long enough...
>
>Who Cares??? They are all body modification.....just like self mutilation
>is!!!
>That is my fucking point! Body decoration!!!

Well that's not what you said last time...if you did, it would have made sense.
But I can see you don't care about that....

>>What the hell does that have to do with the way they dress?
>

>DAmmit!!! I hate teaching children!

Aw, your mommy doesn't send you to school so you have to teach yourself? I'm
so proud of you, yes I am!

>It has nothing to do with it, it was a
>comparison....do you know what that is?

You're comparing self mutilation to the way people dress? Why?

>> I still don't get
>>what you were saying in this one, and where that thing about metal heads
>>smelling bad fits in....
>
>Do you know the title of the article? Look up....it's there........it is
>about
>how a certain group smells, now isn't it?

Not any more...BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!

The Scummy One

Scummy4

Mar 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/20/98

>>>Uh....the name is Scummy...you forgot the "S".
>>
>>No I didn't.
>yes. Yes you did. His name is SCUMMY. With an S. Cummy happens to be someone
>ELSE I know. If you're going to come in here being a smart ass or whatnot,
>you
>have to at least bother to call Scummy by his rightful name. Thank you, next
>question.

Thank you Leather....

>>>And that would be.....
>>
>>You are no longer worth the effort.

>Nope. Scummy's ALWAYS worth the effort. Scummy's wonderful, you just have to

>get a taste for him. [scummy tastes like Butterfinger]

>>>Yeah, I'm just too advanced.
>>
>>Maybe for Sloth.

>Be nice to Scummy. He's most likely more advanced than you are.

Its just an act.

>>DAmmit!!! I hate teaching children!

>Scummy's not a children. I'm a children. And don't try to teach me.
>

>~Leather

Well..thank you Leather....when the fuck did I become so loved here?

Scummy

LollyRot

Mar 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/20/98

><yawn>
oh don't yawn. I'm only having a bit of fun with you.

>I would have had respect for him if it wasn't for the fact he decided to
>flame
>me for Trashing Anti.

Scummy flames EVERYONE, if I'm not mistaken. Everyone in here gets flamed by
SOMEONE. So....*shrugs* whatever.

>>Nope. Scummy's ALWAYS worth the effort. Scummy's wonderful, you just have to
>>get a taste for him.
>

>Ewww.........
*laughs* good. SOMEONE got my joke.

>>Be nice to Scummy. He's most likely more advanced than you are.
>>

>I highly doubt it.
oh, you must never never doubt what nobody is sure about.

>Ok........here we go again kids.......I am not speaking of how long they stay
>on your body.....ok?

I know YOU weren't. I give you full credit for that. Scummy was. He said that
piercings heal or whatever. You asked what the hell that had to do with
anything, and I told you. I was simply pointing out what you had missed.
Nothing more, nothing less.

>Well, you were right about you anyway.

Yes. I am a children. I'm not quite sixteen yet. I will be on the 23rd
(everybody send me hate mail telling me how much you love me...) but..I _do_
make some relevant points sometimes. And when I don't, I'm usually off having
fun with things. Like I am now. NO ONE should take me seriously unless it's
painfully obvious that I'm being serious. Duh.

>The Dark One
~Leather The Child

Scummy4

Mar 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/20/98

>Ok, so they don't
>wear all black.....I forgot the ripped faded jeans

Oh you are sooooo retro.

> But the point wasn't about metal heads, it was a completely different
>subject.

You talked about it half your fucking post, why the hell did you include it?

>Now, if you wish to continue with an argument you'll lose with someone
>on your side, so be it.

What arguement? You said metal heads and goths dress the same...and they
don't. You're wrong. No arguement.

>I am not
>in any of these groups......I am part Freak/Goth/Metal Head/Hate
>monger/ect....

Wouldn't that make you a part of all the groups?

"Sloth no understand stupid man!"

>So, let us get back to fighting those we hate and stop arguing amongst
>ourselves.

I believe that's what we're doing fuck-nut.

The Scummy One

DeathxxXXX

Mar 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/20/98

>Are you gonna killfile me too?!?!
>Oh....you're on AOL...you can't....damn.

I love the attention.

>Well that's not what you said last time...if you did, it would have made
>sense.
> But I can see you don't care about that....

I did.....I just simplified it for you to understand.

>Aw, your mommy doesn't send you to school so you have to teach yourself? I'm
>so proud of you, yes I am!

Sorry, I am a testube baby born from a can of CheezWiz and some spam. I don't
have a 'mommy'

>You're comparing self mutilation to the way people dress? Why?

Have you seen some of the cloths on people these days? That is definately self
mutilation!

>>Do you know the title of the article? Look up....it's there........it is
>>about
>>how a certain group smells, now isn't it?
>
>Not any more...BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!

And I love you for it.....just the attention I was seeking! If I were gay like
your father, I would want to fuck you. So, I'm afraid i will have to shag Lolly
instead, but she hasn't flamed me hardcore yet. Just a matter of time.......Hee
hee! So, do you hate me?? :)

The Dark One

Scummy4

Mar 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/20/98

>>Be nice to Scummy. He's most likely more advanced than you are.
>>

>I highly doubt it.

Well I'm king both here on ammm (proclaimed by Danse himself over in amnin) and
on my Purple Side over on amg. What're you? Ooooh...the Dark One.....

Scummy4

Mar 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/20/98

>NO ONE should take me seriously unless it's
>painfully obvious that I'm being serious. Duh.

Me too

Scummy

DeathxxXXX

Mar 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/20/98

>Oh you are sooooo retro.

Damn skippy!

>You talked about it half your fucking post, why the hell did you include it?

To piss you off.

>What arguement? You said metal heads and goths dress the same...and they
>don't. You're wrong. No arguement.

Nope! Never said that! And you can't prove it! I'll be in contact with my
lawyer.

>Wouldn't that make you a part of all the groups?
>
>"Sloth no understand stupid man!"

Well, I suppose if you put each of my personalities you could say that. I like
the image you gave to the Sloth comment......let's roll with it baby!

>I believe that's what we're doing fuck-nut.

So you do Hate me!! WooHoo!!! Fuck-nut? Did your dad teach you that after he
bent you over the toilet?

The Dark One

Scummy4

Mar 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/20/98

>>Are you gonna killfile me too?!?!
>>Oh....you're on AOL...you can't....damn.
>
>I love the attention.

Me too!

>>Well that's not what you said last time...if you did, it would have made
>>sense.
>> But I can see you don't care about that....
>
>I did.....I just simplified it for you to understand.

Wha? I still don't get it. I think its time I gave you a big ole....Shut the
fuck up!!

>Sorry, I am a testube baby born from a can of CheezWiz and some spam. I don't
>have a 'mommy'

Oh.....I'm so sorry....

>>You're comparing self mutilation to the way people dress? Why?
>
>Have you seen some of the cloths on people these days? That is definately
>self
>mutilation!

I must not get out much....

>If I were gay like
>your father, I would want to fuck you.

Let's do it anyway!!

>So, I'm afraid i will have to shag Lolly
>instead, but she hasn't flamed me hardcore yet.

Hey, she's mine damnit!!

>So, do you hate me??

Only on Tuesdays.

The Scummy One

LollyRot

Mar 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/20/98

>>Oh....you're on AOL...you can't....damn.
>
>I love the attention.
I've noticed....so, I'm giving you attention.

>Sorry, I am a testube baby born from a can of CheezWiz and some spam. I don't
>have a 'mommy'

*claps* That's real good...*laughs* I'm quite proud of that...

>So, I'm afraid i will have to shag Lolly

>instead, but she hasn't flamed me hardcore yet. Just a matter of time.......
Actually, according to Scummy, if you'd seen my pic, you wouldn't bother to
wait for me to flame you hardcore yet, which I'm not going to do..there's no
point in it. *grin* But...yeah. Anyway.

>hee! So, do you hate me?? :)
Nope. I think that you and I could hold a rather interesting conversation.
So...I don't hate you. Sorry to dissappoint you.

*licks and lollies*
~Leather

Scummy4

Mar 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/20/98

>>I believe that's what we're doing fuck-nut.
>
>So you do Hate me!! WooHoo!!!

Like I said...Only on Tuesdays...

>Fuck-nut? Did your dad teach you that after he
>bent you over the toilet?

No, I learned it in health class.

NickWeed

Mar 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/20/98

><BR>

>Well I'm king both here on ammm (proclaimed by Danse himself over in amnin)
>and<BR>
>on my Purple Side over on amg. What're you? Ooooh...the Dark One.....<BR>
><BR>
>The Scummy One<BR>
<BR>
LoL! You're just too fuckin cool sometimes for your own good, Scummy. You da
man.. you *da* man.<BR>
<BR>
Self proclaimed (and by many others as well) best bitch and fuck,<BR>
Big Sexy NickWeed

NickWeed

Mar 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/20/98

>>Nope. Scummy's ALWAYS worth the effort. Scummy's wonderful, you just have
>to<BR>
>>get a taste for him. [scummy tastes like Butterfinger]<BR>
><BR>
Well.. like one or the other.. more like butter than a finger though. Unless
that finger has been in butter.<BR>
<BR>
Nicky

Scummy4

Mar 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/20/98

>Self proclaimed (and by many others as well) best bitch and fuck,
>
>Big Sexy NickWeed

I'll go with that.

Scummy

Insectfoil

Mar 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/20/98

Nickweed wrote:
>Self proclaimed (and by many others as well) best bitch and fuck,

If I have to be second to anybody, I'm flattered that it's you.

Joey the Lemur
--
Supporter of the Worldwide Volvality Movement

http://www.angelfire.com/ca/ihopd/portal.html

DC.Ovoid(D) Gu f s++ h-- CMolivegreen:turquoise a $ m d++ WL++*
Fr+^ L202f Bhydrogen/fire e g i- U+

BL Zeebub

Mar 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/20/98

On 20 Mar 1998 05:11:46 GMT, scu...@aol.com (Scummy4) wrote:

>>>Be nice to Scummy. He's most likely more advanced than you are.
>>>

>>I highly doubt it.
>

>Well I'm king both here on ammm (proclaimed by Danse himself over in amnin) and

>on my Purple Side over on amg. What're you? Ooooh...the Dark One.....
>

>The Scummy One

>--------------------
>Through the space, through the stone.
>Where the Master grows his clones.
>Where his legions wage eternal war.
>- "Death Pod"
> GWAR

Hey Scummy.

I am now officially your usenet god. I hope you get used to me
kicking the shit out of you.

Let the beatings begin.

B.L. Zeebub
Email: BL_Z...@hotmail.net <---Change net to com

"Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it
from religious conviction."

-Blaise Pascal (Pensees, 1670)

Scummy4

Mar 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/20/98

>Hey Scummy.

Hey Bub.

>I am now officially your usenet god.

No, that's Derks/BalSac/assorted Scrappinetti's. You're a second rate wanna be
god. Sorry.

>I hope you get used to me
>kicking the shit out of you.

Oh, I think I'll enjoy it.

>Let the beatings begin.

I'm waiting.....

B.B.Scummy

D. Mentia

Mar 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/20/98

> I think you are mistaking Metal Heads with goths. Metal
> heads wear all black and all of that shit...

Go to a store catering to Gothic/Industrial clothing styles. I can
guarantee that you'll find that almost every article of clothing is
black, or has some black in it. Dark colors are also quite popular,
especially in contrast with light colors like white or ivory.

Metal heads, on the other hand, usually have a wardrobe consisting of a
couple of pairs of jeans in various states of disrepair and a bunch of
t-shirts, a good number of which might be metal t-shirts.
Coincidentally, metal t-shirts tend to be black. This is haphazard, I
can assure you, and nothing remotely like a fashion statement.

> they are to be more to the point........lesser goths.

Tell that to Slayer.

Toodles.

D. Mentia
-------------
Metria's better half.

Anti-Pschutt Inc.
Come for the Killing
Stay for the Fun
Have you had your fun today?
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
http://www.vclub.com/pch/anti_pschutt/

D. Mentia

Mar 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/20/98

> I assure you my smelly friend that i have more intelligence in my tiny
> tiny dick than you do in your whole stanky body.
>
> and u never answered the whole self-mutilation thing? what up wit dat?

I've seen lots and lots of NON-goths with some pretty freaky body
mutilation stuff. I don't think I've ever seen a person claiming Gothdom
with more than 3 earrings and a nose/lip ring. I think it's still
considered kosher at that point.

D. Mentia

Mar 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/20/98

nothing wrote:

> IF MARILYN MANSON SMELL BAD I DONT KNOW , BUT IF HE
> DOES, I WANT TO SMELL HIS FUCKING SMELLY BODY AND
> LICK IT UNTIL HE STOP TO SMELL BAD!!! AND I COULD GIVE
> HIM A SHOWER, CONDUCTING MY HAND ALL OVER HIS
> BODY UNTIL HE WERE PRETTY CLEAN AND SMELLING
> LIKE CHILDREN !!!!!!!!!!! LONG LIFE TO MARILYN MANSON!!!
> WHATS IMPORTANT IS HIS BRAIN NOT HIS FUCKING SMELL!

That's pretty sick, man. No, that's really, really sick, man.

LollyRot

Mar 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/21/98

>Hey Scummy.
>
> I am now officially your usenet god. I hope you get used to me

>kicking the shit out of you.

Same for you, sweetie. *kisses*

>Let the beatings begin.

yes, let them. *pulls on her steeltoes*

>B.L. Zeebub
~Leather, Protector of the Innocent

MorwynRain

Mar 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/21/98

In article <35136C...@earthlink.net_fuck_spam>, "D. Mentia"
<d_me...@earthlink.net_fuck_spam> writes:

>I've seen lots and lots of NON-goths with some pretty freaky body
>mutilation stuff. I don't think I've ever seen a person claiming Gothdom
>with more than 3 earrings and a nose/lip ring. I think it's still
>considered kosher at that point.

Which kind of begs the question (at least for me, who doesn't subscribe to any
one particular "scene" as it were) what makes one a "goth" if not the fashion
statement?

|)
|\AIN

Nadine Lowe

Mar 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/21/98

In article <199803211452...@ladder03.news.aol.com>, MorwynRain
<morwy...@aol.com> writes

>In article <35136C...@earthlink.net_fuck_spam>, "D. Mentia"
><d_me...@earthlink.net_fuck_spam> writes:
>
>>I've seen lots and lots of NON-goths with some pretty freaky body
>>mutilation stuff.
Haven't we all?

> I don't think I've ever seen a person claiming Gothdom
>>with more than 3 earrings and a nose/lip ring.
Totally untrue and unsupported argument to which I could reply, 'You
don't know many goths then do you?' but I won't because it is such a
blatently obvious remark for anyone to make

>I think it's still
>>considered kosher at that point.
...and 'kosher' applies to.......?

Or if you were actually disagreeing with the point, why criticise it and
then agree with it? What point were you actually trying to make? It
would really put my mind at rest to know.

>Which kind of begs the question (at least for me, who doesn't subscribe to any
>one particular "scene" as it were) what makes one a "goth" if not the fashion
>statement?

WHAT? I think you're trying to make some goths state what makes them
one, so it would be music, attitude and beliefs. As there are so many
definitions of what makes a person one type of thing, how do you expect
to take some people out of the goth category because they don't fulfil
one of the criteria you are trying to make us mention?

--
Nadine Lowe

Nadine Lowe

Mar 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/21/98

In article <35136...@earthlink.net_fuck_spam>, D. Mentia <d_mentia@ea
rthlink.net_fuck_spam> writes

>> I think you are mistaking Metal Heads with goths. Metal
>> heads wear all black and all of that shit...
>
>Go to a store catering to Gothic/Industrial clothing styles. I can
>guarantee that you'll find that almost every article of clothing is
>black, or has some black in it. Dark colors are also quite popular,
>especially in contrast with light colors like white or ivory.

Don't stereotype

>Metal heads, on the other hand, usually have a wardrobe consisting of a
>couple of pairs of jeans in various states of disrepair and a bunch of
>t-shirts, a good number of which might be metal t-shirts.
Don't stereotype

>Coincidentally, metal t-shirts tend to be black.
Don't stereotype

> This is haphazard, I
>can assure you, and nothing remotely like a fashion statement.

Says who?

>> they are to be more to the point........lesser goths.
How can someone be a 'lesser goth' or lesser anything? Because their
clothes are not black enough?

>Tell that to Slayer.
>
>Toodles.
>
>D. Mentia
>-------------
>Metria's better half.
>
>Anti-Pschutt Inc.
>Come for the Killing
>Stay for the Fun
>Have you had your fun today?
>-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
>http://www.vclub.com/pch/anti_pschutt/

--
Nadine Lowe

nothing

Mar 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/21/98

D. Mentia wrote
<35136C...@earthlink.net_fuck_spam>...

>That's pretty sick, man. No, that's really, really sick, man.
>
>Toodles.

I WANT TO FUCK HIM AS WELL, WANT TO JOIN ??

D. Mentia

Mar 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/21/98

Nadine Lowe wrote:
> >Go to a store catering to Gothic/Industrial clothing styles. I can
> >guarantee that you'll find that almost every article of clothing is
> >black, or has some black in it. Dark colors are also quite popular,
> >especially in contrast with light colors like white or ivory.
> >
> Don't stereotype

That wasn't a stereotype: it was a statement based on experience. I
didn't say ALL the clothes would be black, all the clothes would be
dark, or that all Goths wear black/dark colors.

> >Metal heads, on the other hand, usually have a wardrobe consisting of a
> >couple of pairs of jeans in various states of disrepair and a bunch of
> >t-shirts, a good number of which might be metal t-shirts.
> Don't stereotype
> >Coincidentally, metal t-shirts tend to be black.
> Don't stereotype

Neither of these statements are stereotypical: I do not say that ALL
metal heads wear jeans and t-shirts or that ALL metal t-shirts are
black. Again, this is a statement based on experience, not a stereotype.
There is a difference.

> > This is haphazard, I
> >can assure you, and nothing remotely like a fashion statement.
> >
> Says who?

By the authority invested in my by the Prophet of the Church of
SubGenius and by the teachings of the Churches of Subgenius, Discordia
and the Befuddled Biped, I say.

> >> they are to be more to the point........lesser goths.
> How can someone be a 'lesser goth' or lesser anything? Because their
> clothes are not black enough?

Ask DeathxxXXX not me. He said it.

Nadine Lowe

Mar 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/21/98

In article <351426...@earthlink.net_fuck_spam>, D. Mentia <d_mentia@
earthlink.net_fuck_spam> writes

>Nadine Lowe wrote:
>> >Go to a store catering to Gothic/Industrial clothing styles. I can
>> >guarantee that you'll find that almost every article of clothing is
>> >black, or has some black in it. Dark colors are also quite popular,
>> >especially in contrast with light colors like white or ivory.
>> >
>> Don't stereotype
>
>That wasn't a stereotype: it was a statement based on experience. I
>didn't say ALL the clothes would be black, all the clothes would be
>dark, or that all Goths wear black/dark colors.
You implied it

>> >Metal heads, on the other hand, usually have a wardrobe consisting of a
>> >couple of pairs of jeans in various states of disrepair and a bunch of
>> >t-shirts, a good number of which might be metal t-shirts.
>> Don't stereotype
>> >Coincidentally, metal t-shirts tend to be black.
>> Don't stereotype
>
>Neither of these statements are stereotypical: I do not say that ALL
>metal heads wear jeans and t-shirts or that ALL metal t-shirts are
>black. Again, this is a statement based on experience, not a stereotype.
>There is a difference.
You implied it

>> > This is haphazard, I
>> >can assure you, and nothing remotely like a fashion statement.
>> >
>> Says who?
>
>By the authority invested in my by the Prophet of the Church of
>SubGenius and by the teachings of the Churches of Subgenius, Discordia
>and the Befuddled Biped, I say.
Well I do not have to agree, whether you use humour to argue your
authority or not, as the case may be (do not take this seriously please)

>> How can someone be a 'lesser goth' or lesser anything? Because their
>> clothes are not black enough?
>
>Ask DeathxxXXX not me. He said it.
>
>Toodles.
>
>D. Mentia
>-------------
>Metria's better half.
>
>Anti-Pschutt Inc.
>Come for the Killing
>Stay for the Fun
>Have you had your fun today?
>-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
>http://www.vclub.com/pch/anti_pschutt/

--
Nadine Lowe

Wilke/Maie Hemm

Mar 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/21/98

>It's true that most goths do mutilate themselves, why don't you ask
>some. And why the hell does everyone call me a goth just because I look
>miserable, wear black, green and purple, and wear a long black coat? I
>am not one, and I hate being called one.
>
>Nadine
>(changing the subject just a bit to include some of my life because I am
>too self-obsessed at the best of times. Hell, maybe I should be a
>goth...)

Why do you hate being labeled as a goth? Admittedly, I hate labels and being
catagorized as something (and people often can't), but I was just wondering
why you hate being called one.

Muq

Nadine Lowe

Mar 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/21/98

In article <6f1c5f$dic$3...@news.worldonline.nl>, Wilke/Maie Hemm
<wilke...@consunet.nl> writes

I don't totally hate it, but the people who call me it associate gothdom
with satanism, which I am not into. I s'pose it's just their
narrowmindedness. But what I was referring to was the fact that I'm not
into 'goth music', I like metal. I don't like the fact that others
label me as a goth and expect me to conform to their stereotype.

Nadine Lowe

Mar 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/21/98

In article <6f1c5f$dic$3...@news.worldonline.nl>, Wilke/Maie Hemm
<wilke...@consunet.nl> writes

>>It's true that most goths do mutilate themselves, why don't you ask
>>some. And why the hell does everyone call me a goth just because I look
>>miserable, wear black, green and purple, and wear a long black coat? I
>>am not one, and I hate being called one.
>>
>>Nadine
>>(changing the subject just a bit to include some of my life because I am
>>too self-obsessed at the best of times. Hell, maybe I should be a
>>goth...)
>

>Why do you hate being labeled as a goth? Admittedly, I hate labels and being
>catagorized as something (and people often can't), but I was just wondering
>why you hate being called one.
>
>Muq

why do goths smell? It's because they don't want to make the writer of
that question feel left out.
Nadine

D. Mentia

Mar 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/21/98

Nadine Lowe wrote:

> You implied it

If I said the phrase "Black humor, and I don't mean ebonics jokes" would
that imply racist humor? (According to a literary dictionary, no.)

> You implied it

See above.

> Well I do not have to agree, whether you use humour to argue your
> authority or not, as the case may be (do not take this seriously
> please)

I never meant to imply that you had to agree. In fact, disagree all you
please. It makes things more interesting.

D. Mentia

Mar 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/21/98

nothing wrote:

> I WANT TO FUCK HIM AS WELL, WANT TO JOIN ??

I do believe you have a pretty clear idea about what I think of you.
Let's not be repetitive, shall we?

tripper

Mar 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/22/98

nothing wrote:

> IF MARILYN MANSON SMELL BAD I DONT KNOW , BUT IF HE
> DOES, I WANT TO SMELL HIS FUCKING SMELLY BODY AND
> LICK IT UNTIL HE STOP TO SMELL BAD!!! AND I COULD GIVE
> HIM A SHOWER, CONDUCTING MY HAND ALL OVER HIS
> BODY UNTIL HE WERE PRETTY CLEAN AND SMELLING
> LIKE CHILDREN !!!!!!!!!!! LONG LIFE TO MARILYN MANSON!!!
> WHATS IMPORTANT IS HIS BRAIN NOT HIS FUCKING SMELL!

please get help. please. it is important to your mental well-being.
it may not be to late for you.

trip

Nadine Lowe

Mar 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/22/98

In article <3511B2CB...@Buggs.Net>, Bruise Pristine
<mf...@Buggs.Net> writes
>Nadine said:
>
>>>First off, don't yell at me. I did not make the original post. Secondly, it
>>>was not *out of line* if you had enough of a sense of humor to pick up on
>>>the fact that I was sending him to alt.gothic because I knew that if he
>>>were to go there and ask that question to a place where there really are
>>>"goths" as opposed to here, where there are "mansonites", he would have the
>>>shit flamed out of him. I can't believe you didn't realize that.
>>>Bruise Pristine
>>>"It's not that I can't find worth in anything,
>>>It's just that I can't find worth in enough..."
>>>~MSP
>
>>It's called depression - and lots of it.
>>Nadine
>
>What are you talking about? And to whom?

Which bit? I only wrote one sentence and I was talking to the person
who wrote the message before me.
Nadine
>Bruise Pristine
>
>"I am stronger than Mensa, Miller and Mailer,
>I spat out Plath and Pinter..."
>~MSP

Nadine Lowe

Mar 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/22/98

In article <6es5ee$s...@bgtnsc02.worldnet.att.net>, Devin Linsenbach
<digita...@worldnet.att.net> writes
>mmhmm. i think you just proved that, right there.
>
>> I assure you my smelly friend that i have more intelligence in my tiny
>> tiny dick than you do in your whole stanky body.
>>
>> and u never answered the whole self-mutilation thing? what up wit dat?

Proved what, where? And when? And How? And why?
Nadine
--
Nadine Lowe

Nadine Lowe

Mar 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/22/98

In article <199803200400...@ladder01.news.aol.com>, DeathxxXXX
<death...@aol.com> writes
>>>Where the fuck did you pull that from? Metal heads where jsut as much black
>>>as
>>
>>>your average wigger or prep, with the exception of the black concert shirts.
>>>

>>>You'll find my wardrobe is nearly all concert T's, and about 2/3 of them
>>>are
>>
>>>black. As for the pants...half my pants are black, and half my shorts are
>>>too.
>>

>>Hell yea Scummy! I hate that shit. Most of the shirts i have are band
>>t-shirts too. but all but like.. one is black. and i don't have shorts,
>>shorts suck.. i like my white legs..
>>

>>NickWeed

True. Black does not a goth make.
Nadine

--
Nadine Lowe

Nadine Lowe

Mar 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/22/98

In article <199803200456...@ladder01.news.aol.com>, Scummy4
<scu...@aol.com> writes

--
Nadine Lowe

prophecy

Mar 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/22/98

Nadine Lowe wrote:

> <SNIP>

Hey, Nadine, I'd really enjoy reading your posts and all, but I can't
since it's a little difficult deciphering where your quoting ends and
your reply begins. Maybe putting one or two empty lines, between quoted
material and actual reply, would make it a little easier for people to
read what you're writing. Just a suggestion.

prophecy
--
"All you know about me is what I sold you, dumb fuck
I sold out long before you ever even heard my name"

Tool - 'Hooker With A Penis'

Nadine Lowe

Mar 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/22/98

In article <351593BB...@ix.netcom.com>, prophecy
<prop...@ix.netcom.com> writes

Okay
Nadine

DeathxxXXX

Mar 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/22/98

>Ask DeathxxXXX not me. He said it.
>
>Toodles.
>
>D. Mentia

Huh?? I dunno.........I was just fuckin' with them. I really have no point. So,
don't bother to ask me....I'm just being a moron. :)

Dark
Dark sins drip from your blade, My flesh for taking;
How much would have you paid, to see me breaking...

DeathxxXXX

Mar 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/22/98

Thank you again Scummy for the title of this topic, but I had to change it to
suit me more. <EG> :Åž

D. Mentia

Mar 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/22/98

DeathxxXXX wrote:

> Huh?? I dunno.........I was just fuckin' with them. I really have no
> point. So, don't bother to ask me....I'm just being a moron. :)
>
> Dark

I have no point. I'm a very blunt person.

Wilke/Maie Hemm

Mar 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/22/98

>I don't totally hate it, but the people who call me it associate gothdom
>with satanism, which I am not into. I s'pose it's just their
>narrowmindedness. But what I was referring to was the fact that I'm not
>into 'goth music', I like metal. I don't like the fact that others
>label me as a goth and expect me to conform to their stereotype.

And those people are probably the same who think satanism is devil
worshipping. I know how you feel.

Muq

Wilke/Maie Hemm

Mar 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/22/98

Nadine Lowe wrote in message ...
>In article <35136...@earthlink.net_fuck_spam>, D. Mentia <d_mentia@ea
>rthlink.net_fuck_spam> writes

>>> I think you are mistaking Metal Heads with goths. Metal
>>> heads wear all black and all of that shit...

uh... no.

>>Go to a store catering to Gothic/Industrial clothing styles. I can
>>guarantee that you'll find that almost every article of clothing is
>>black, or has some black in it. Dark colors are also quite popular,
>>especially in contrast with light colors like white or ivory.
>>
>Don't stereotype

exactly. Who are you to say that this is how it is?

>>Metal heads, on the other hand, usually have a wardrobe consisting of a
>>couple of pairs of jeans in various states of disrepair and a bunch of
>>t-shirts, a good number of which might be metal t-shirts.
>Don't stereotype

Hahahahahahaha .... what the fuck? Are you an expert on fashion or
something?

>>Coincidentally, metal t-shirts tend to be black.
>Don't stereotype

No! no! NO!!! They can be every fucking color they want to be!!!

>> This is haphazard, I
>>can assure you, and nothing remotely like a fashion statement.
>>
>Says who?

Says she. Nadine, you've got to realize that whatever D. Mentia says is the
truth! I mean, she said so, so it must be true.

Hahaha, yeah right, and my ass is blue!

>>> they are to be more to the point........lesser goths.
>How can someone be a 'lesser goth' or lesser anything? Because their
>clothes are not black enough?

Who's to say someone's goth or not anyway? "Lesser goths"? D. Mentia, you're
probably one of those people who would mistake people for being goth when
they're not, and when they're goth, you'd say they weren't. I wonder what
you would say of me if you saw me walking down the street?

>>Tell that to Slayer.

Ok, I will. Now where did I put his phone number???

>>Toodles.
>>
>>D. Mentia
>>-------------
>>Metria's better half.

I've seen this before. In a book. In a science fiction book. Damnit.

>Nadine Lowe

Muq

Scummy4

Mar 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/23/98

>Thank you again Scummy for the title of this topic, but I had to change it to
>suit me more.

Me too

Scum

DeathxxXXX

Mar 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/23/98

>>Thank you again Scummy for the title of this topic, but I had to change it
>>suit me more.
>
>Me too
>
>Scum

Me also! Hey! I'm not crazy!:::knock on wood::: Would you get the door?

Scummy4

Mar 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/23/98

Ok, first I'll respond to the new subject.....cause I felt dirty.....

Scummy

Scummy4

Mar 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/23/98

>>Me too
>>
>>Scum
>
>Me also!

I also.

CrmsnDeth2

Mar 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/23/98

scummy you're an idiot. shut it.

Scummy4

Mar 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/23/98

>>I also.
>>
>>Scummy
>>--------------------
>>Through the space, through the stone.
>>Where the Master grows his clones.
>>Where his legions wage eternal war.
>>- "Death Pod"
>> GWAR
>>

>scummy you're an idiot. shut it.

What size are your ta-tas?

tee...@spamtrap.com

Mar 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/23/98

nothing <not...@mandic.com.br> wrote:
: IF MARILYN MANSON SMELL BAD I DONT KNOW , BUT IF HE
: DOES, I WANT TO SMELL HIS FUCKING SMELLY BODY AND
: LICK IT UNTIL HE STOP TO SMELL BAD!!! AND I COULD GIVE
: HIM A SHOWER, CONDUCTING MY HAND ALL OVER HIS
: BODY UNTIL HE WERE PRETTY CLEAN AND SMELLING
: LIKE CHILDREN !!!!!!!!!!! LONG LIFE TO MARILYN MANSON!!!
: WHATS IMPORTANT IS HIS BRAIN NOT HIS FUCKING SMELL!

This is too much information for me.

Nadine Lowe

Mar 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/23/98

In article <351454...@earthlink.net_fuck_spam>, D. Mentia <d_mentia@
earthlink.net_fuck_spam> writes

>Nadine Lowe wrote:
>>
>> You implied it
>
>If I said the phrase "Black humor, and I don't mean ebonics jokes" would
>that imply racist humor? (According to a literary dictionary, no.)

I don't know. I didn't bother to read your message.

>> You implied it
>
>See above.
>

>> Well I do not have to agree, whether you use humour to argue your
>> authority or not, as the case may be (do not take this seriously
>> please)

The words in brackets mean what I wrote was just a stupid joke.

>I never meant to imply that you had to agree. In fact, disagree all you
>please. It makes things more interesting.

I agree.

>Toodles.
>
>D. Mentia
>-------------
>Metria's better half.
>

>Anti-Pschutt Inc.
>Come for the Killing
>Stay for the Fun
>Have you had your fun today?
>-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
>http://www.vclub.com/pch/anti_pschutt/

--
Nadine Lowe

Nadine Lowe

Mar 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/23/98

In article <6f64km$epm$4...@news.worldonline.nl>, Wilke/Maie Hemm
<wilke...@consunet.nl> writes

>Nadine Lowe wrote in message ...
>>In article <35136...@earthlink.net_fuck_spam>, D. Mentia <d_mentia@ea
>>rthlink.net_fuck_spam> writes
>>>Toodles.
>>>
>>>D. Mentia
>>>-------------
>>>Metria's better half.
>

>I've seen this before. In a book. In a science fiction book. Damnit.
>
>>Nadine Lowe
>
>Muq

Thanks for your support Muq, but we have to remember here, that D.
Mentia has been assigned by the master of depression to place judgement
on all goths...... (I don't remember saying this)
Nadine
THE master of depression.

--
Nadine Lowe

Nadine Lowe

Mar 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/23/98

In article <6f64kj$epm$3...@news.worldonline.nl>, Wilke/Maie Hemm
<wilke...@consunet.nl> writes

Exactly

>I know how you feel.

And thanks.

>Muq

Nadine the un-goth
--
Nadine Lowe

D. Mentia

Mar 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/23/98

Nadine Lowe wrote:
> D. Mentia spewed:

> >Nadine Lowe wrote:
> >>
> >> You implied it
> >
> >If I said the phrase "Black humor, and I don't mean ebonics jokes"
> >would that imply racist humor? (According to a literary dictionary,
> >no.)
>
> I don't know. I didn't bother to read your message.

You responded to it without reading it?

> The words in brackets mean what I wrote was just a stupid joke.

I figured as much.

> >I never meant to imply that you had to agree. In fact, disagree all
> >you
> >please. It makes things more interesting.
>
> I agree.

Toodles.

D. Mentia
-------------
Metria's better half.

Anti-Pschutt Inc.

D. Mentia

Mar 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/23/98

Nadine Lowe wrote:
> Thanks for your support Muq, but we have to remember here, that D.
> Mentia has been assigned by the master of depression to place
> judgement
> on all goths...... (I don't remember saying this)
> Nadine
> THE master of depression.

What the hell are you talking about? Passing judgement on Goths? Master
of depression? All I said is that you can usually find lots of black
clothes in stores catering to Gothic/Industrial people and that metal
heads usually wear t-shirts that tend to be black. JAYZUS, people. It's
not that complicated.

D. Mentia

Mar 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/23/98
to Wilke/Maie Hemm

Wilke/Maie Hemm wrote:

> uh... no.

I didn't say that. Take that up with Deathxxx.

> >>Go to a store catering to Gothic/Industrial clothing styles. I can
> >>guarantee that you'll find that almost every article of clothing is
> >>black, or has some black in it. Dark colors are also quite popular,
> >>especially in contrast with light colors like white or ivory.
> >>
> >Don't stereotype
>
> exactly. Who are you to say that this is how it is?

Hey, don't get so damned defensive. I didn't say "THIS IS HOW IT IS! IT
CANNOT BE ANY OTHER WAY!" I said this is what I've seen as the trend in
the stores catering to Gothic/Indistrial type people.

> >>Metal heads, on the other hand, usually have a wardrobe consisting
> >>of a couple of pairs of jeans in various states of disrepair and a
> >>bunch of t-shirts, a good number of which might be metal t-shirts.
> >Don't stereotype
>
> Hahahahahahaha .... what the fuck? Are you an expert on fashion or
> something?

No, but I know a lot of metal heads. And all of them dress they way I
described. (Metal heads being people into Slayer, Megadeth, Pantera,
Cannibal Corpse, Death, and other Metal bands.)

> >>Coincidentally, metal t-shirts tend to be black.
> >Don't stereotype
>
> No! no! NO!!! They can be every fucking color they want to be!!!

Good GAWD. I didn't SAY they HAD to be black! I said the TENDED to be
black. Read the post, please.

> >> This is haphazard, I
> >>can assure you, and nothing remotely like a fashion statement.
> >>
> >Says who?
>
> Says she. Nadine, you've got to realize that whatever D. Mentia says
> is the truth! I mean, she said so, so it must be true.
>
> Hahaha, yeah right, and my ass is blue!

Oh you're so terribly witty. I'm sobbing in awe of the brilliance of
this quip.

> >How can someone be a 'lesser goth' or lesser anything? Because their
> >clothes are not black enough?
>
> Who's to say someone's goth or not anyway? "Lesser goths"? D. Mentia,
> you're probably one of those people who would mistake people for being
> goth when they're not, and when they're goth, you'd say they weren't.
> I wonder what you would say of me if you saw me walking down the
> street?

HEY! I didn't POST that! Jesus Hfucking CHRIST what is your deal? It was
quoted from something that I responded to. Here, I'll simplify it for
you:

one >: >you posted this
two >: >>Nadine posted this
three >: >>>I posted this
four >: >>>>Deathxxx posted this.

Understand now? GAWD.

> >>Tell that to Slayer.
>
> Ok, I will. Now where did I put his phone number???

Slayer isn't a person. Slayer is 5 people. Slayer rocks nads.

> I've seen this before. In a book. In a science fiction book. Damnit.

Not sci fi. Fantasy. If you'll notice, I never, ever claimed to be
original. I liked the name "D. Mentia" and the books all say she's
"Metria's worser half."

I certainly hope this has cleared up the confusion.

Wilke/Maie Hemm

Mar 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/23/98

>Thanks for your support Muq, but we have to remember here, that D.
>Mentia has been assigned by the master of depression to place judgement
>on all goths...... (I don't remember saying this)
>Nadine
>THE master of depression.

Bow down to D. Mentia!!! Hee hee... Nadine, I just realized I've seen you
before (I don't mean just on alt.music.marilyn-manson). For some odd reason
she feels compelled to place judgement on EVERYONE.

Who IS the master of depression? Or in D. Mentia's case, would it be
oppression? Hey, D. Mentia, I wore a T-shirt today that was black but it had
red in it, so I guess I'm not a "metalhead" (my T-shirt wasn't all black) or
"goth" (*gasp* my jeans were navy blue!!!). Gee damn.

>Nadine Lowe

Muq *very scarcastic today*

D. Mentia

Mar 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/23/98

Wilke/Maie Hemm wrote:

> Bow down to D. Mentia!!! Hee hee... Nadine, I just realized I've seen
> you before (I don't mean just on alt.music.marilyn-manson). For some
> odd reason she feels compelled to place judgement on EVERYONE.

<sighs whistfully> I do so wish someone would explain to me exactly how
and when I've been passing judgement on anybody.

> Who IS the master of depression? Or in D. Mentia's case, would it be
> oppression? Hey, D. Mentia, I wore a T-shirt today that was black but
> it had red in it, so I guess I'm not a "metalhead" (my T-shirt wasn't
> all black) or "goth" (*gasp* my jeans were navy blue!!!). Gee damn.

GAWD. Okay. Fine. Laugh it up. Twist my words into whatever the hell you
please. Know what? I am the Master of Opression. (Mistress, really.) I
opress all things and all people. I am a white, middle-class American. I
guess that makes me Evil (tm), too. So. I'm the Mistress of Opression
and Evil (tm) Incarnate. Wow. Go me.

Crucify me for it. Come on. I dare ya. My kind needs more martyrs.

If you're quite done warping my words...?

D. Mentia

Mar 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/23/98

Wilke/Maie Hemm wrote:

> Why do you hate being labeled as a goth? Admittedly, I hate labels and
> being catagorized as something (and people often can't), but I was
> just wondering why you hate being called one.
>
> Muq

Because _I_, Mistress Opressor and Evil (tm) Incarnate OPPRESS Goths! I
will oppress you too! Feel the oppression! OOooooh spooky oppression!
See how it permeates this message and has needled its way into your very
existence! Be Oppressed!

Toodles.

D. Mentia
(Better known as the Mistress Oppressor and Evil (tm) Incarnate)

D. Mentia

Mar 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/23/98

Nadine Lowe wrote:
> >> I don't think I've ever seen a person claiming Gothdom
> >>with more than 3 earrings and a nose/lip ring.
> Totally untrue and unsupported argument to which I could reply, 'You
> don't know many goths then do you?' but I won't because it is such a
> blatently obvious remark for anyone to make

NOTE: I'd hardly call an observation an arguement, but, for your
entertainment purposes...

I, being the Mistress Opressor and Evil (tm) Incarnate, hereby decree
that _NO_ in fact I _DON'T_ know many Goths. Are you going to tell me
that I'm being stereotypical by saying I've never seen a Goth with lots
of piercings?

OH! I forgot. Being the Mistress Opressor and Evil (tm) Incarnate, I
must be saying that. Why in the world would I make an observation based
on my own personal experience when I can take that opportunity to
Oppress even MORE people?

> >>I think it's still
> >>considered kosher at that point.
> ...and 'kosher' applies to.......?
>
> Or if you were actually disagreeing with the point, why criticise it
> and then agree with it? What point were you actually trying to make?
> It would really put my mind at rest to know.

By making that statement I, Mistress Oppressor and Evil (tm) Incarnate
am oppressing not only You, Nadine, but Goths in general and the global
Jewish community. Hell, being a white, middle-class American, I'm
oppressing every motherfucker on the planet.

Having said that, I would like to refer to you from here on as "the
Oppressed." So, the Oppressed, my point was that I am oppressing you.

> >Which kind of begs the question (at least for me, who doesn't
> >subscribe to any one particular "scene" as it were) what makes one a
> >"goth" if not the fashion statement?
>
> WHAT? I think you're trying to make some goths state what makes them
> one, so it would be music, attitude and beliefs. As there are so many
> definitions of what makes a person one type of thing, how do you
> expect to take some people out of the goth category because they don't
> fulfil one of the criteria you are trying to make us mention?

Notice, Oppressed, that there are TWO >'s. That means that what is
quoted there is _NOT_ of my decree. I would like to take this moment
though, to oppress you further. Feeling it now? Good.

Toodles.

D. Mentia
(better known as the Mistress Oppressor and Evil (tm) Incarnate)

tripper

Mar 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/24/98

D. Mentia wrote:

> Because _I_, Mistress Opressor and Evil (tm) Incarnate OPPRESS Goths! I
> will oppress you too!

oh no! don't oppress me!

>Feel the oppression!

ouch.

>OOooooh spooky oppression!

damn it d. mentia, you are starting to scare me. oh yeah! i ain't
goth. shit, you sure had me going there for a minute.

> See how it permeates this message and has needled its way into your very
> existence! Be Oppressed!

geez, you better watch it. *some* people here just might decide to
crucify you if you keep on oppressing them. after all, anyone who
doesn't think like them must be wrong!
oh, and for further reference, if you base your opinions or statements
on your own personal experience, you will be attacked and ridiculed for
it. it happens to me any time i say something *certain* people don't
like.

trip

Wilke/Maie Hemm

Mar 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/24/98

D. Mentia wrote in message <35175A...@earthlink.net_fuck_spam>...

>Wilke/Maie Hemm wrote:
>>

>> Why do you hate being labeled as a goth? Admittedly, I hate labels and
>> being catagorized as something (and people often can't), but I was
>> just wondering why you hate being called one.
>>
>> Muq

This wasn't really directed to you, but it's a free country (at least where
I'm living).

>Because _I_, Mistress Opressor and Evil (tm) Incarnate OPPRESS Goths! I

>will oppress you too! Feel the oppression! OOooooh spooky oppression!

>See how it permeates this message and has needled its way into your very
>existence! Be Oppressed!
>

>Toodles.
>
>D. Mentia
>(Better known as the Mistress Oppressor and Evil (tm) Incarnate)

>-------------
>Metria's better half.

I thought goths was never capitalized. "I feel it... it's coming..." (no
sexual connotations intended as usual) Damn, I really should stop listening
to that oldies/pop radio-station ; )
Hail the Oppressoress (?). The glow of oppression is slowly oozing out of
the computer screen and soon I'll be brainwashed. I'll walk around in
tight-assed jeans and Miss Selfridge tops while I put on pastel colored
make-up. Then I will don my bright silverjacket and speak like a guest on
Jenny Jones and insert "like" in every other sentence (like, even if it make
TOTALLY no sense).

Muq

I realize that made no sense. I haven't had my Twix yet.

Wilke/Maie Hemm

Mar 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/24/98

D. Mentia wrote in message <3516EA...@earthlink.net_fuck_spam>...

>Wilke/Maie Hemm wrote:
>>
>> Bow down to D. Mentia!!! Hee hee... Nadine, I just realized I've seen
>> you before (I don't mean just on alt.music.marilyn-manson). For some
>> odd reason she feels compelled to place judgement on EVERYONE.
>
><sighs whistfully> I do so wish someone would explain to me exactly how
>and when I've been passing judgement on anybody.

Take it with a grain of salt. Laugh your way through life. Sure, you'll end
up dying with heaps of wrinkles, but at least it's be something [else] to
laugh about. Ah, wait, were you the one who was saying you'd die laughing?

>> Who IS the master of depression? Or in D. Mentia's case, would it be
>> oppression? Hey, D. Mentia, I wore a T-shirt today that was black but
>> it had red in it, so I guess I'm not a "metalhead" (my T-shirt wasn't
>> all black) or "goth" (*gasp* my jeans were navy blue!!!). Gee damn.
>
>GAWD.

GAWDESS.

>Okay. Fine. Laugh it up. Twist my words into whatever the hell you
>please. Know what? I am the Master of Opression. (Mistress, really.) I
>opress all things and all people. I am a white, middle-class American. I
>guess that makes me Evil (tm), too. So. I'm the Mistress of Opression
>and Evil (tm) Incarnate. Wow. Go me.

Yes, I admit to twisting your words, but hey, don't take me so seriously. I
didn't take you that serious really. Whoa. Does that go with the job
description? You have to be a white, middle-class American? Damn, so I could
never become an Oppressoress either? Well there goes THAT career idea down
the drain.

>Crucify me for it. Come on. I dare ya. My kind needs more martyrs.

Why would you become a martyr? Your kind? Lenin fall under that, too? Just
kidding.

>If you're quite done warping my words...?

Not yet = )

>Toodles.

Bye...

>D. Mentia

>-------------
>Metria's better half.

Muq

Wilke/Maie Hemm

Mar 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/24/98

D. Mentia wrote in message <3516CC...@earthlink.net_fuck_spam>...

>> uh... no.
>
>I didn't say that. Take that up with Deathxxx.

OK, wrong person. Weren't you the one who kept saying about your own
experiences with them...

>Hey, don't get so damned defensive. I didn't say "THIS IS HOW IT IS! IT
>CANNOT BE ANY OTHER WAY!" I said this is what I've seen as the trend in
>the stores catering to Gothic/Indistrial type people.

But you made it sound like you meant: "THIS IS HOW IT IS! IT CANNOT BE ANY
OTHER WAY!"

>No, but I know a lot of metal heads. And all of them dress they way I

>described. (Metal heads being people into Slayer, Megadeth, Pantera,
>Cannibal Corpse, Death, and other Metal bands.)

*yawn* So you did write that and deathXxx did not. The point is, you were
stereotyping. And sometimes the smallest group makes the largest noise. Here
in the "metal scene" here in the Hague (of what I know, it's really small),
people don't stereotypically wear the ratty jeans and the shirt. I've seen
preppies who thought themselves to be metalheads.

So what makes someone a wanna-be goth/metalhead (I won't twist your words).

>Good GAWD. I didn't SAY they HAD to be black! I said the TENDED to be
>black. Read the post, please.

Can't retrieve posts that are older than a day. Say what you mean then.

>HEY! I didn't POST that! Jesus Hfucking CHRIST what is your deal? It was
>quoted from something that I responded to. Here, I'll simplify it for
>you:
>
>one >: >you posted this
>two >: >>Nadine posted this
>three >: >>>I posted this
>four >: >>>>Deathxxx posted this.
>
>Understand now? GAWD.

My Jelly-Belly-Beans, I understand, but your name was on the beginning and
no one elses and it was only three arrows. Thus I thought it was yours.
Ahha. So I've been wasting my *energy* on the wrong person. Oh, well.

>> Ok, I will. Now where did I put his phone number???
>
>Slayer isn't a person. Slayer is 5 people. Slayer rocks nads.

*deep breath* I know that.

>Not sci fi. Fantasy. If you'll notice, I never, ever claimed to be
>original. I liked the name "D. Mentia" and the books all say she's
>"Metria's worser half."

I never said you were the original. I don't know (about the last bit).

>I certainly hope this has cleared up the confusion.

Yes, I've had this done to me, too. Then I meant it to XXXDeathXXX or
whatever his name is/was.

>Toodles.

D. Mentia

Mar 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/24/98

tripper wrote:

> oh no! don't oppress me!

<steely stare fixed on trip> Beeeee OPPRESSED!

> ouch.

Hurts so good, don't it?

> damn it d. mentia, you are starting to scare me. oh yeah! i ain't
> goth. shit, you sure had me going there for a minute.

AH! But I Oppress MORE than just Goths! I Oppress people who think
they've got rights! I Oppress the entire global Jewish community! I
Oppress Chap-Sticks and jewel-cases under the identity of a shoelace! I
Oppress YOU, trip!

> geez, you better watch it. *some* people here just might decide to
> crucify you if you keep on oppressing them. after all, anyone who
> doesn't think like them must be wrong!

Oppression works in many mysterious ways.

> oh, and for further reference, if you base your opinions or statements
> on your own personal experience, you will be attacked and ridiculed
> for it. it happens to me any time i say something *certain* people
> don't like.

YES! These people are working under the subliminal suggestions I've been
sending them! My Spooky-Oppression Powers (tm) grow daily! No more can
one express personal experience differing from the norm! Conformity,
conformity, conformity is what Oppression strives for!

EEEEEEEEK! Screamy noises! BUY ME MENTOS!!! What?!? Deny my Freshmaker?
Fuckin' MINTY I tells ya!

Toodles.

D. Mentia
(better known as Mistress of Oppression and Evil (tm) Incarnate)

-------------
Metria's better half.

Anti-Pschutt Inc.

Nadine Lowe

Mar 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/24/98

In article <3516CD...@earthlink.net_fuck_spam>, D. Mentia <d_mentia@
earthlink.net_fuck_spam> writes

>Nadine Lowe wrote:
>> D. Mentia spewed:

>> >If I said the phrase "Black humor, and I don't mean ebonics jokes"
>> >would that imply racist humor? (According to a literary dictionary,
>> >no.)
>>
>> I don't know. I didn't bother to read your message.
>
>You responded to it without reading it?

Yup, it wasn't interesting enough to read.

>> The words in brackets mean what I wrote was just a stupid joke.
>
>I figured as much.

Then why bother to reply to a stupid joke?

>> >I never meant to imply that you had to agree. In fact, disagree all
>> >you
>> >please. It makes things more interesting.
>>
>> I agree.
>
>Toodles.
>
>D. Mentia

>-------------
>Metria's better half.
>
>Anti-Pschutt Inc.
>Come for the Killing
>Stay for the Fun
>Have you had your fun today?
>-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
>http://www.vclub.com/pch/anti_pschutt/

--
Nadine Lowe

Nadine Lowe

Mar 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/24/98

In article <6f6mod$62b$2...@news.worldonline.nl>, Wilke/Maie Hemm
<wilke...@consunet.nl> writes

>>Thanks for your support Muq, but we have to remember here, that D.
>>Mentia has been assigned by the master of depression to place judgement
>>on all goths...... (I don't remember saying this)
>>Nadine
>>THE master of depression.
>
>Bow down to D. Mentia!!! Hee hee... Nadine, I just realized I've seen you
>before (I don't mean just on alt.music.marilyn-manson). For some odd reason
>she feels compelled to place judgement on EVERYONE.
>
>Who IS the master of depression?

Me, I'm afraid.

>Or in D. Mentia's case, would it be
>oppression? Hey, D. Mentia, I wore a T-shirt today that was black but it had
>red in it, so I guess I'm not a "metalhead" (my T-shirt wasn't all black) or
>"goth" (*gasp* my jeans were navy blue!!!). Gee damn.
>

>>Nadine Lowe
>
>Muq *very scarcastic today*

And, as always, I just love that sarcasm!

Oh my God, I wore ripped jeans today, and people kept coming up with the
oh so witty comments of 'Where's the black?' and 'Jeez, you look
normal!'. I must not be worthy of listening to metal anymore then, D.
Mentia - not if I look - heaven forbid - NORMAL!!!!!
Nadine

Nadine Lowe

Mar 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/24/98

In article <3516EA...@earthlink.net_fuck_spam>, D. Mentia <d_mentia@
earthlink.net_fuck_spam> writes

>Wilke/Maie Hemm wrote:
>>
>> Bow down to D. Mentia!!! Hee hee... Nadine, I just realized I've seen
>> you before (I don't mean just on alt.music.marilyn-manson). For some
>> odd reason she feels compelled to place judgement on EVERYONE.
>
><sighs whistfully> I do so wish someone would explain to me exactly how
>and when I've been passing judgement on anybody.
>
>> Who IS the master of depression? Or in D. Mentia's case, would it be

>> oppression? Hey, D. Mentia, I wore a T-shirt today that was black but
>> it had red in it, so I guess I'm not a "metalhead" (my T-shirt wasn't
>> all black) or "goth" (*gasp* my jeans were navy blue!!!). Gee damn.
>
>GAWD. Okay. Fine. Laugh it up. Twist my words into whatever the hell you

>please. Know what? I am the Master of Opression.

Excuse me, don't twist my name and use it on yourself, and girls can be
masters too y'know.
Nadine
Master of Depression

> (Mistress, really.) I
>opress all things and all people. I am a white, middle-class American. I
>guess that makes me Evil (tm), too. So. I'm the Mistress of Opression
>and Evil (tm) Incarnate. Wow. Go me.

What the hell does tm mean?

>Crucify me for it. Come on. I dare ya. My kind needs more martyrs.
>

>If you're quite done warping my words...?
>

>Toodles.
What the fuck?

It is loading more messages.