Concert video

1 view

Christian Lobenstein

Sep 1, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/1/97

Hi!
I've been to the brilliant Daydream-Tour, at the concert in
Frankfurt/Germany. I wonder if there is any video from the Daydream
Tour? I hope so, please tell me if there is indeed one.
Christian

Marc Stephenson [Agent-M]

Sep 1, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/1/97

There is a video from Madison Square Garden,NY wich I think was a
promotional US tour?, it was during Daydream though,
Last year there were rumors to be another video being released in
december(wich of course didn't happen) it was supposed to be the of the
Rotterdam concert.
Later,
Marc

DaNieL

Sep 2, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/2/97

Only in DVD format, recorded in Tokio (from that Forever vid, remember?)

Christian Lobenstein

Sep 2, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/2/97

> Only in DVD format, recorded in Tokio (from that Forever vid, remember?)

Is this DVD available in Europe too?
Chris

Marc Stephenson [Agent-M]

Sep 2, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/2/97

that particular DVD is being offered by CDNow
http://www.cdnow.com/

Min Qu

Sep 2, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/2/97

Marc Stephenson [Agent-M] wrote:

> that particular DVD is being offered by CDNow
> http://www.cdnow.com/

I couldn't find it.

Min Qu

MC-Lover

Sep 4, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/4/97

Yes there is a tape of one of MARIAH'S concerts at Tokyo Dome. It was
recorded off of NHK HDTV in Tokyo and is not commercially available.
You can get it from people who recorded it though and who have copies.
I myself have one but I have no way of copying it at the moment.
Besides my VCR is NTSC and I'm sure yours is PAL since you're in Europe.

Christian Lobenstein wrote:

--

"Agent M's Gonna Make it Happen"
MARIAH #1 Always and Forever!!!!