Bye bye ..

Jim D

Apr 15, 2020, 1:20:17 PM4/15/20
This will be my last post. Cancelled Giganews, leaving usenet behind.
It was fun back in the day. Some great conversations over the years. I
met a few really good people on usenet. But, as they say, all good
things eventually end. Do they say that ? I dunno.

In any case, bye.

My reason, as much as anything is that I just can't access this place
well from my new computer. Using an old one to post this, and it's very
long in the tooth, barely works.

JimD

Ouisie

Apr 21, 2020, 6:27:41 AM4/21/20
Sorry to see you go, particularly because if it's because of an inadequate
computer.

I hope you'll get a better computer, one that'll do more than only a few
things, like access usenet.

Of course, there could always be one for dedicated use, or usenet ;)
Maybe even a pc ;)

In any case, I hope this is only temporary but then I've always been into
optimism ;)

Ouisie