Revisiting An Old Post--A Totally Clueless Chaz Plays The Worst Version Of "Crossroads" Ever

Lamont

Jul 13, 2021, 3:34:59 PM7/13/21
So I ran across this old post by a totally clueless person named "Chaz"
who posted his so-called version of "Crossroads" back on April 13, 2005.

I remember listening to it at the time, unfortunately.

It was the absolute worst version of "Crossroads" I had ever heard. Bar
none. And I still haven't heard anything worse, to date.

Here was the Chaz post I refer to:

Apr 13, 2005, 11:37:39 PM

Okay....I hope I wasn't to hard on Jeff and his songs, so in all
fairness, I'll post a couple of songs I've been working on at home.
These are short tracks that demo my acoustic show and I had a fun
time with these. Crossroads has no solo and I really wanted to play
one, but for the sake of demo sake, I l left it out. I played 6 string
and dobro. God Bless America I did for Enrie.(G) Anyway, I played
dobro, mandolin, acoustic and sang. Barb sang harmony with me so you
guys can hear my gal for once. She's a sweetheart and will jump at the
chance to sing harmony behind me.
I posted the files on my website at www.thechazsinger.com on the
mp3 and video page. Just scroll down towards the bottom and you'll see
the link. Enjoy....
Jeff....I couldn't find any of my show tracks on mp3 and will have
to record my show live again this spring. When I do, I'll post some
things and let you hear what the other expansion cards can really do!

Chaz