MTI 16-R Auto Orchestra

piera...@gmail.com

Jun 28, 2020, 6:59:42 PM6/28/20
I was wondering if anyone out there is using one of these machines. I have been using one since 1983 and have had several. I have been retired now for several years and I have both pedals and an expansion unit that I want to sell. The pedals are used but were working when I retired. One is the key change pedalboard and the other is the volume/4 switch pedal. The expansion unit is new [ never been used] with a latin set of chips already installed. Any interest e-mail me mai...@embarqmail.xyz or call 503-965-6334 Thanks for reading.
Lee King