Trying to find name of song...NA.NANA.NA

LClar...@gmail.com

Oct 2, 2005, 11:12:25 PM10/2/05
Need help in trying to find name of a song....not much to work
with...it has... na' nana na', nana na' nana na' na'....and repeats
this 2-3 times at the end of the song...guy band and is very-very
harmonized at the end with a slow rate...80's or 90's song...
Any help would be appreciated....

Larry

Rich Ardini

Oct 3, 2005, 12:35:18 AM10/3/05

<LClar...@gmail.com> wrote in message
Journey: Lovin', Touchni', Squeezin' is one of the many songs that could
fit.

Barry Graham

Oct 3, 2005, 5:09:51 AM10/3/05

"Rich Ardini" <rardin...@cox.net> wrote in message

> <LClar...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> > Need help in trying to find name of a song....not much to work
> > with...it has... na' nana na', nana na' nana na' na'....and repeats
> > this 2-3 times at the end of the song

Could be "She's Got the Look"

She's Got The Look
Roxette

Walking like a man, hitting like a hammer, she's a juvenile scam.
Never was a quitter, tasty like a raindrop,
she's got the look.

Heavenly bound cause heaven's got a number when she's spinning me around,
kissing is a colour. Her loving is a wild dog,
she's got the look.

She's got the look.
She's got the look.
What in the world can make a brown-eyed girl turn blue.
When everything I'll ever do I'll do for you
and I go: la la la la la she's got the look.

Fire in the ice naked to the t-bone is a lover's disguise.
Banging on the head drum, shaking like a mad bull,
she's got the look.

Swaying to the band, moving like a hammer she's a miracle man.
Loving is the ocean, kissing is the wet sand,
she's got the look.

And she goes: na na na na na na na na. (on and on)
-------------------------------------
Barry Graham
Top Brass Events Band
Melbourne, Australia
www.topbrass.com.au
top....@tpg.com.au

Stephen Stewart

Oct 3, 2005, 1:20:04 PM10/3/05

<LClar...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Bananarama - Na Na Hey Hey Kiss Him Goodbye

http://www.sing365.com/music/lyric.nsf/Na-Na-Hey-Hey-Kiss-Him-Goodbye-lyrics-Bananarama/4097CBD1AEC5778148256C9400106FF3

Stephen

Invisible Friend

Oct 3, 2005, 2:59:15 PM10/3/05

Could this be Life Is A Rollercoaster by Westlife / Ronan Keating?
It's got lyrics Na Nana Na Na at the start maybe the end too?

Google search should provide lyrics if it is
Regards
Invisible Friend

R H Draney

Oct 3, 2005, 3:09:20 PM10/3/05
Stephen Stewart filted:

><LClar...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> Need help in trying to find name of a song....not much to work
>> with...it has... na' nana na', nana na' nana na' na'....and repeats
>> this 2-3 times at the end of the song...guy band and is very-very
>> harmonized at the end with a slow rate...80's or 90's song...
>> Any help would be appreciated....

Originally a number one hit in 1969 by the group Steam....

Other possibilities that I haven't seen mentioned (some more likely than
others):

"Nobody But Me" by the Dickies
"Games People Play" by Joe South
"Lovin' Touchin' Squeezin'" by Journey (covered, apparently, by Foo Fighters)

....r

Jorge Vidal Wulff

Oct 3, 2005, 3:31:44 PM10/3/05
bon jovi - born to be my baby?????

Lyrics:

Rainy night and I worked all day
We both got jobs cause there's bills to play
We got something they can't take away
Our love, our lives

Close the door, leave the cold outside
I don't need nothing when I'm by your side
We got something that'll never die
Our dreams, our pride

My heart beats like a drum (all night)
Flesh to flesh, one to one (and it's alright)
And I'll never let go cause
There's something I know deep inside

You were born to be my baby
And baby, I was made to be your man

We got something to believe in
Even if we don't know where we stand
Only God would know the reasons
But I bet he must have had a plan
Cause you were born to be my baby
And baby, I was made to be your man

Light a candle, blow the world away
Table for two on a TV tray
It ain't fancy, baby that's OK
Our time, our way

So hold me close better hand on tight
Buckle up, baby, it's a bumpy ride
We're two kids hitching down the road of life
Our world, our flight

If we stand side by side (all night)
There's a chance we'll get by (and it's alright)
And I'll know that you'll be live
In my heart till the day I die

Cause you were born to be my baby
And baby, I was made to be your man

We got something to believe in
Even if we don't know where we stand
Only God would know the reasons
But I bet he must have had a plan
Cause you were born to be my baby
And baby, I was made to be your man

Solo

My heart beats like a drum (all night)
Flesh to flesh, one to one (and it's alright)
And I'll never let go cause
There's something I know deep inside

Cause you were born to be my baby
And baby, I was made to be your man

We got something to believe in
Even if we don't know where we stand
Only God would know the reasons
But I bet he must have had a plan

Cause you were born to be my baby
And baby, I was made to be your man

You were born to be my baby
And baby, I was made to be your man

John Dean

Oct 3, 2005, 7:41:42 PM10/3/05
Hey Jude
The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down
--
John Dean
Oxford

Jorge Vidal Wulff

Oct 3, 2005, 8:17:17 PM10/3/05
hey dude is from the 70's!

Jorge Vidal Wulff

Oct 3, 2005, 8:17:25 PM10/3/05
hey jude, oops

LClar...@gmail.com

Oct 3, 2005, 10:53:35 PM10/3/05

Thanks Rich.....Journey is the group !!! Thanks for your help....

Larry

LClar...@gmail.com

Oct 3, 2005, 10:59:37 PM10/3/05
Invisible Friend:

Thanks for the help, but Journey was the group, but after listening to
"Life Is a Rollercoaster" ...I've found a great song to listen to,
because of your post. Thanks again !!
Larry

John Dean

Oct 8, 2005, 1:19:51 PM10/8/05

Jorge Vidal Wulff wrote:
> hey dude is from the 70's!

Sure. You think someone who doesn't know what song they're talking about
and thinks it might be somewhere in a 20 year cycle from 1980 to 1999
might not get the year wrong? Or they might be talking about an 80s
recording of a 70s song?
--
John Dean
Oxford

sultan...@gmail.com

Sep 23, 2016, 2:36:06 PM9/23/16
On Saturday, October 8, 2005 at 10:19:51 AM UTC-7, John Dean wrote:

> > John Dean escribió:

> >> Hey Jude
> >> The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down
> simple minds don't you.. forget about me

juliana...@yahoo.com

Feb 8, 2018, 8:51:47 PM2/8/18

mohame...@gmail.com

Mar 27, 2018, 12:02:44 AM3/27/18
i am looking for a song with the same begining but it was performed by a band that had a tv series i think in the late 90 or 2000
they had also a song that starts with
hey hey hey hey hey wow

hughe...@gmail.com

Jun 20, 2018, 3:23:04 PM6/20/18
Na Na Na Na was Cozy Powell, 1974

ttho...@acadian.com

Sep 22, 2018, 7:49:33 AM9/22/18
My angel is a Centerfold...na na na naa na by J Geils Band !!!!

--
This email and any files transmitted with it may contain information that
is PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL. It is the property of Acadian Companies and

hugh...@okemosk12.net

Apr 22, 2019, 11:06:51 AM4/22/19
COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL I AM LIKE A GOD AT FORTNITE AND LIKE I GOT A GOLD PUMP YESTERDAY AND THEN PUMPED SOMEBODY IN THE FACe SPAMMED EM WITH A MINI AND TOOK THE ELF ON THEM AFter WORD HAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHA

myr...@gmail.com

Jun 17, 2019, 8:28:02 AM6/17/19
----------------------------

The song title "Games people play" by Inner Circle is truly a nice song.

swifta...@gmail.com

May 17, 2020, 2:22:01 PM5/17/20
Centerfold by The J. Geils Band?

Rink